Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

07- Jumada I -1443 AH
11-12-2021 AD
08:51 AM
(According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)

Cosmic and COVIDious War from Allaah

In the name of Allah the Exalted in Might, the One, the Overpowering, Lord of the heavens and earth and what is between them, the Lord and possessor of everything; that is Allah Lord of the worlds. Lo and behold, o non-Arabs and Arabs! You are certainly aware of what you are experiencing of the cosmic and covidious [a new term that emerged after the spread of coronavirus , and it means related to COVID] war, and the question that imposes itself to all non-Arabs and Arabs is: Who is behind this cosmic and covid-related war? As the intensity of Allaah's cosmic war of the lesser torment in 2020 and 2021 has increased, and what is yet to come is more intense for those who do not comprehend the fact that it is the truth from their Lord. And the question that imposes itself is: Why did the intensity of the war of the calamities of climate changes increase amid the declaration of the global war of corona? And behind this is wisdom from Allaah so the worlds may know the One behind the global war of corona is the same One behind the cosmic war; that is Allaah no God but Him, Lord of the kingdoms of both the heavens and the earth and what is between them, and Lord of the Great Throne, if only you had any sense! And this is a far-reaching proof, but of no avail will be signs or warnings to people who do not believe in Allaah, Lord of the worlds

And I do not want to write a new statement but this is just a reminder of what has come in [my] previous ones, so that ignorant ones would not think I write them after the occurrence of global events. But I, Imam Mahdi (the Guided Leader) Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, Allaah's caliph on the worlds, know from Allaah that which you do not know o the "Yes-Men" of non-Arabs and Arabs whom if non-Arabs did well, they would do well; and if they did wrong, they would follow them and do wrong, and if they had entered into a hole of a lizard they would follow them in too, also if non-Arabs denied the presence of Allaah, Arab decision-makers, scholars and scientists would deny Him too following them. Given that, non-Arabs cast Allah behind their backs in the era of increasing the intensity of Allaah's cosmic and corona-related war; Arabs did follow them in the belief of "the anger of nature and cosmic catastrophes". May Allaah seal the hearts of the wrongdoers who know the truth from their Lord but they hate it

Moreover, since non-Arabs did not yield to their Lord, nor did they humbly supplicate due to their denial of Allaah, Lord of the worlds, Arabs imitated them and neither yielded to Allaah nor humbly supplicated. Indeed, that news about you was revealed by Allaah in the Knowledge of Al-Ghaib (Arabic, the unseen) in the clear verses of the Great Quran, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

{ وَلَقَدْ أَخَذْنَاهُم بِالْعَذَابِ فَمَا اسْتَكَانُوا لِرَبِّهِمْ وَمَا يَتَضَرَّعُونَ ‎﴿٧٦﴾‏ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا فَتَحْنَا عَلَيْهِم بَابًا ذَا عَذَابٍ شَدِيدٍ إِذَا هُمْ فِيهِ مُبْلِسُونَ ‎﴿٧٧﴾‏ وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنشَأَ لَكُمُ السَّمْعَ وَالْأَبْصَارَ وَالْأَفْئِدَةَ ۚ قَلِيلًا مَّا تَشْكُرُونَ ‎﴿٧٨﴾‏ وَهُوَ الَّذِي ذَرَأَكُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَإِلَيْهِ تُحْشَرُونَ ‎﴿٧٩﴾‏ وَهُوَ الَّذِي يُحْيِي وَيُمِيتُ وَلَهُ اخْتِلَافُ اللَّيْلِ وَالنَّهَارِ ۚ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ ‎﴿٨٠﴾ }

{And We have already seized them with torment, but they did not yield to their Lord, nor did they humbly supplicate, (76) Until when We have opened before them a door of severe punishment, immediately they will be therein in despair. (77) And it is He who produced for you hearing and vision and hearts [understanding]; little are you grateful. (78) And it is He Who has created you on the earth, and to Him, you shall be gathered back. (79) it is He who gives life and death; the alternation of night and day depends on Him; will you not use your minds? (80)
23:76-80

Perhaps questioners would like to say: "O Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, since you extract the Knowledge of the Unseen about major incidents from the clear verses of the Book of Allaah, the Great Quran, why do not you tell us about the new "Omicron"? Is it going to be weaker or stronger than Corona? As non-Arabs and Arabs are still confused about the Omicron virus, so is it more intense or milder? Then, Allah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani replies to the questioners in the world and says: " I had previously detailed the news thoroughly in beforehand statements, or you think that Allaah's caliph on the worlds speaks based on expectations like you?! Do you find me stating that " I expect .." in my statements?! Nay! Expectations are not but mere assumptions that avail not against the truth at all, far far is that from being the truth! I swear by the Lord of the earth and the heavens I do not speak to you with assumptions that do not avail against the truth at all; but I speak with truth and I say nothing but the truth like what Who chose me His caliph on the worlds, Allaah my Lord and your Lord, has taught me in regards to the fact that the so-called "Omicron" is a torment of painful Rejz* like what I had previously promised you, by Allaah's permission, of a virus of partners; a viral alliance

Translator's note: The linguistic meaning of the Arabic word "Al-Rejz" is "Partners" and it is understood in the Quran according to context. It is either understood as "Partners" or "the torment of partners" sent by Allah to torment those who turn away from following the Caller to Allah, like the allied partners of locusts, lice, and frogs which Allah Sent to torment Pharoah and his people

Indeed, you have reached the stage of the torment of the painful Rejz out of your denial of Allah's signs and your thwarting and misleading of people to not to believe in them, as a result, wrongdoers among you will inevitably get their share of the torment of the painful Rejz, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted

{ وَالَّذِينَ سَعَوْا فِي آيَاتِنَا مُعَاجِزِينَ أُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ مِّن رِّجْزٍ أَلِيمٌ ‎﴿٥﴾‏ وَيَرَى الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ الَّذِي أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِن رَّبِّكَ هُوَ الْحَقَّ وَيَهْدِي إِلَىٰ صِرَاطِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَمِيدِ ‎﴿٦﴾‏ }

{But those who strive against Our verses [seeking] to cause failure - for them will be a torment of painful rejz (5) And those who have been given knowledge see that what is revealed to you from your Lord is the truth, and guides to the Path of the Almighty, the Praiseworthy. (6)
34:5-6

So listen to and understand what I shall give you a ruling about with truth: Know with knowledge of certainty that the so-called "Omicron Variant" ,if it has truly arrived as a new virus of the signs of torment, it would not be lesser in severity than what was before it, which is coronavirus, as the law of the lesser torment signs in the Book highlights the fact that each sign is mightier than the one before it. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

{ وَمَا نُرِيهِم مِّنْ آيَةٍ إِلَّا هِيَ أَكْبَرُ مِنْ أُخْتِهَا ۖ وَأَخَذْنَاهُم بِالْعَذَابِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ ‎﴿٤٨﴾‏ }

{And We showed them not a sign except that it was greater than the one before, and We seized them with affliction that perhaps they might return (48)
43:48

And based on Allaah's ruling in the clear verses of His Book in regards to His ways in the lesser torment at all times, undoubtedly the so-called Omicron Variant is more brutal than the one before it in terms of the torment of the hearts within chests. These are blood-related living organisms that are smart and taught by Allaah their Creator and Commander, so they are sent according to His orders, prepared and taught so that they do whatever they are commanded by their Lord. And a ruling has been issued by Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani nearly two years ago since the first statement, and other statements that followed it ,about somewhat like a Ba'ouda (Arabic: gnat) that you do not encompass any knowledge about; the so-called "Novel Coronaviruses", which are smart, aerial, nautical living organisms also border-crossing, transcontinental and transoceanic, that are not like known pandemic viruses. Furthermore, I did give you a ruling two years ago that it has a Great leader that you are neither coequal of nor comparable unto Him or His minor soldiers since they are under the leadership of Allaah, Lord of the worlds, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
{ فَذَرْنِي وَمَن يُكَذِّبُ بِهَٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ ۖ سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿٤٤﴾‏ وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ ‎﴿٤٥﴾‏ }

{So leave Me (to deal) with him who denies this discourse . We will progressively lead them from where they do not know, (44) for, behold, though I may give them rein for a while, indeed, My plan is firm

[Surah: 68 - Al-Qalam – Verses: 44-45]

Indeed, Allah's soldiers are going to triumph and you shall come to know. And Allaah did not do you any injustice but you certainly did wrong yourselves. How often did I give you advice day and night but my advice to you increased you not except in flight and denial of Allaah as you are resentful of the truth, and do not like advisers. Certainly, death has come to you and you are still turning away so call upon those you claimed besides Allaah to remove His torment from upon you if you are truthful, o you who deny the existence of Allaah, Lord of the worlds. And the living blood-related minor soldiers in the Book are still launching their global war and daily statistics state that there are thousands of daily cases and deaths

I have advised you many times to worship Allaah alone no partners Has He, and to follow His Book the Great Quran but you do not like advisers. And you are still experiencing the lesser torment short of the greater torment that perhaps you may turn to Allaah in repentance, but signs and warnings of the lesser torment short of the greater torment do not avail anything against people who do not believe as they do not understand or think: "What is it with these smart living organisms that use a smart strategic plan in their war?" It definitely takes the heart as an encampment and operating room to launch their war ,and now they are sneaking into the hearts of whoever Allaah Chooses in the worlds, then they wait for Allaah's orders to begin their brutal war so they dominate over human hearts taking them as their strategic base to launch their war against all human body systems causing their complete paralysis through blood. They also make the heart pump them through the blood into the veins, that is why they spread in the body like wildfire; from head to toe because they flow in blood according to what I had previously taught you before you even know about them. I had told you: "O People, these are strains of blood Ba'ouda (gnat)", and you shall never find Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani contradicting any of the many points I had written about the so-called Corona which is not really corona; but strains of somewhat like a gnat that you do not encompass any knowledge about. Also, I had taught you in the first issued statement about the so-called Corona on 25th March, 2020,
https://mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?t=43750
that it is a global lasting pandemi
c that is not going to pass and end. And o human physicians, I taught you that you shall find from the plotting of these smart living organisms that which you had not taken into account, so you are scientifically incapacitated, and they shall make your knowledge equal to zero, it will be mere assumptions after your science had been an accurate physical knowledge, it will make it equal to zero until those who own knowledge lose their trust in the doctors who rejoiced in what they have of knowledge and held their nation back from supplicating to Allaah and obeying Him and His caliph on the worlds Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

Also, medical scientists, climatologists, and religious scholars did delay them in regards to obeying the true caller to Allah, and indeed they shall come to know what evil end will they meet.

And they fool populations so that they believe them and disbelieve in the Words of Allah in the clear verses of the Great Quran, not only they will never be able to protect them from Allaah's torment, but also the white (robes) army would not be able to save themselves from His torment. Soon enough, this assembly will be defeated, and they will turn their backs [in retreat] and will not return but they shall flee from what they are experiencing of infections and deaths; as a result Ministries of Health shall fall into utter ruins in the worlds. Moreover, the smart soldiers of Allaah will invade vaccine companies while they are unaware, since they have distracted the worlds by waiting for their vaccines rather than supplicating to Allaah, turning back to Him, and following His Book, the Great Quran

O righteous forerunner supporters, I am also concerned about you from corona.
As you weaken in delivering (the statements) waiting for a new statement so you force Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani to write a new statement despite the fact that I had previously detailed everything for you in the statements of Al-Ghaib beforehand, do you believe that publishing a statement before incidents occur better or after they take place? And I prohibit you from quoting any statement without mentioning the date of the statement written before incidents occur, and know with knowledge of certainty that all what I did clarify in my statements are going to come true on actual reality by Allaah's permission, as statements by Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani are not based on blind guessing and you are witnesses to that , so be witnesses over yourselves and nation through delivering the true clarifications of the Great Quran to the worlds altogether and do not weaken in saving them as hard as you can. And whoever wants the statement of the full recovery from corona in the worlds or wants from Allaah to remove the torment of corona from him let him read this statement that was written on 19th of May,2020 https://mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?t=40184

And whoever refuses and is too proud to supplicate to Allaah through the above statement and disdains to call upon Allaah using the full supplication in the statement, has wronged himself according to the ruling by Ar-Rahman (the Most Gracious), as there is healing within the statement of what has hit the hearts in chests from among living blood-related organisms

Know with knowledge of certainty that according to Allaah's caliph: Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, the so-called Coronavirus is not anonymous and I am aware of all its strategic moves and plotting by Allaah's permission. Also, I extract for you its news from the Great Quran and I detail it thoroughly, in addition to what has been detailed previously in the true clarifications of the Great Quran

O my supporters in different parts of the worlds, do not weaken or give up delivering the series of statements about Allaah's cosmic and covid-related war that perhaps you may save the worlds, to be absolved before your Lord, and perhaps they may fear Him

Peace be upon the messengers and praise be to Allaah Lord of the worlds

Allaah's caliph and servant; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani