الموضوع: The Series of Clarifications about Corona Virus and its Well-Concealed Secret

صفحة 2 من 7 الأولىالأولى 1234 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 11 إلى 20 من 62
  1. افتراضي

-11-

Imam Nasser Muhammad Al-Yamani
    24 - Rabi al-Thani - 1441 AH
    09 - 12 - 2020 AD
    09:01 am

Corona Virus and Announcing The Miracle of Healing Without a Vaccine nor a Medicine

In the name of Allah, Ar-Rahman (the Most Gracious), the Most Merciful. From the servant of Allah and His Caliph, Nasser Mohammed, to all people

O people, I am the Imam Al-Mahdi (the Guided Leader), Nasser Mohammed, not only am I the caliph of Allah over Yemen but also the caliph of Allah over the whole world. [I swear] By Allah, there is no difference in my eyes between a Yemeni and a Chinese person

O Leaders of mankind and decision makers among their people, along with everyone that has reached their rectitude among Arab and Non-Arab and among Muslims and Non-Muslims, listen to and reason the ruling that I will give you with the truth; which is the decisive word that is not to be taken for amusement

I swear by Allah, the One, the Overpowering, that I do not know of any vaccine for you or a cure for what is in the chests from the torment of Allah except that you [humbly] entreat with the following supplication without arrogance towards the caliph of Allah, Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed. And the words for removing the torment of what is within the chests are to humble yourselves to Allah and implore with supplication to Allah the following

"Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves, and if You do not forgive us and have mercy upon us, we will surely be among the losers.

And after the repentance let each one of them say
    O Allah I am Your servant, I ask you by virtue of the fact that there is no God but You, and by virtue of the fact of Your Mercy which you have decreed upon Yourself, and by the virtue of the fact of the greatness of Your Pleasure within, which is greater than the pleasure of your heaven, to cure me of the torment of Corona or to turn it away from me as I am a believer in the caller to the truth from You

O Allah, remove Your torment from us from whichever direction it comes from, so that we follow the path of the truth from You. And strengthen us to fulfil what we have promised you, O you who intervene between a man and his heart, as we only have Your mercy, You have decreed upon Yourself. If You do not forgive us and have mercy upon us, we will surely be among the losers. O Allah You have said in the clear Verses of Your book

And your Lord says, {Call upon Me; I will respond to you}
    [Surah: 40 - Ghafir - Verse: 60
    ]

So the Dua'a (supplication) and the repentance is from me, and the response is from You and You do not break Your promise. Exalted You are our Lord, your promise is
    true and you are the Most Merciful

O Allah Give us the strength to fulfil what we have promised You to follow the global caller to Allah, the caliph of Allah on Earth the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani. O Allah, make the raising of him a blessing upon us and not a misery upon us because of our turning away from the call to the truth of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni.

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni

2. افتراضي

-12-

The clarification is still being rendered

3. افتراضي

-13-

Jumada-Al-Awwal 19 - 1442 AH
    03-01-2021 AD
    11:13 PM
    According to the official time of Macca Mother of towns

Surely You Will Know That I Am Truthful And Every Obstinate Tyrant Is Doomed

In the name of Allah Ar-Rahman (the Most Gracious), the Most Merciful. Prayers (of forgiveness) and peace be upon Mohammed the messenger of Allah, and (upon) every believing supporter of him

O you who question about the vaccine of the American-German company of Pfizer, and about all the vaccines by human physicians in regards to “Coronavirus”,and every new supporting force that follows it is of extreme might as Allah Has more (torment) for every obstinate disbeliever. And I remind (you) and say: “May Allah’s peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you, O questioners, who want to follow the caller of the truth from their Lord in different parts of the worlds

I think my fatwa (ruling) is as clear as the sun shines in the sky in regards to Pfizer’s vaccine and all of the human vaccines. Also, I have given you the ruling in all of the statements that I have written about the lesser torment of Allah, the so-called (“corona virus” that is not a mere corona pandemic),
    but a torment from Allah ( in order to follow the caller of Allah and His caliph upon the worlds and His servant Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni)

And since I know with knowledge of certainty that it (corona) is a torment from the Lord of the worlds, I challenge them with the Perfect Words of Allah (the verses of the Quran) to (be able to) find a vaccine for them from the torment of Allah: the so-called “corona virus”, and for the new supporting force and for more (torments), indeed they will never find anyone to remove affliction from them or to transfer it away from them except the true supplication (to Allah) by fleeing to Allah from the torment of Allah so they supplicate to Him alone, no partners Has He

Since it is a torment (mentioned) in the clear verses of the Book, the Great Quran, each one calls upon his god other than Allah, so if you are truthful let them remove the suffering and hardships of the torment (from you), surely, neither the vaccine of Pfizer nor the vaccine of every Muslim or Non-Muslim shall remove it from them and know with knowledge of certainty that the lesser or the greater torment of Allah in the book are not removed by means (of protection) no matter what they are

Eventually, all means will fail you except (for) supplicating to and calling upon Allah only, no partners Has He my Lord and your Lord.If you want to save the Muslims and the worlds, you should intensify publishing the statement which I have written on 26th of Ramadan,1441 AH (19-05-2020 AD), Titled: “Corona Virus and the decisive statement that is not to be taken for amusement”

In that statement, a ruling from Ar-Rahman (the Most Gracious) had come on the same day that the true vision (came) from the Lord of the worlds while I was asleep (and) fasting, (the vision indicated) that the statement which I have written today (19-05-2020) therein is healing for what is in the chests. And this means that therein is the miracle of healing from the Lord of the worlds without a vaccine nor medicine so that those who perish would perish upon evidence and those who live would live upon evidence by an order from Allah

And I did it not of my own accord and we shall wait and see if Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani was truthful or of the liars, and the judgment is Allah’s to judge with truth between me and the wrongdoers; every arrogant and tyrant obstinate (among them) and He is the Best of those who judge. And both sides called for judgment, so every stubborn tyrant was doomed, and they will find from the plotting of Allah that which they had not taken into account as for each is a share of the torment except [for] the allies of Allah there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve

Peace be upon the messengers, praise to Allah, Lord of the world
    Caliph and Servant of Allah; Imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al-Yemeni

Translated by: Deena ADEL
    Translated from the following Arabic Statement:
    https://mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?t=41584

اقتباس المشاركة 341512 من موضوع سِلسِلة بيانات فَيروس كورونا وسِرّه المَكنون ..

- 13 -
    الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
    19 - جمادى الأولى - 1442 هـ
    03 - 01 - 2021 مـ
    10:13 مساءً
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
    https://mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=341470

ولسوف تعلمون إنّا لصادقون؛ وخاب كلُّ جبّارٍ عنيد..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله محمد، وكلّ مؤمنٍ ناصر مُحمدٍ
    ويا معشر السائلين في شأن لقاح فايزر للشركة الأمريكيّة والألمانيّة وكافّة لقاحات أطباء البشر لفيروس كورونا، وكلّ مددٍ يتلوه جديدٌ فهو ذو بأسٍ شديد، فلدى الله مزيدٌ لكلّ كفّارٍ عنيد.

وأذكّر وأقول: سلامُ الله عليكم ورحمته وبركاته يا معشر السائلين الذين يريدون أن يتّبعوا الداعي الحقّ من ربّهم من مختلَف أنحاء العالمين، إنّي أظن فتواي واضحة وضوح الشمس في كبَد السماء في شأن لقاح فايزر وكافّة لقاحات البشر، وذكَرنا لكم الفتوى في كافّة البيانات التي كتبناها في شأن عذاب الله الأدنى بما يسمّونه فيروس كورونا (وما هو بكورونا مجرّد وباءٍ بل عذابٍ من الله) ليتّبعوا داعي الله وخليفته على العالمين عبده الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ.

فبِما أنّي أعلم عِلم اليقين أنه عذابٌ من الله ربّ العالمين فإنّي أتحدّاهم بكلماتِ الله التّامات أن يجدوا لهم لقاحاً من عذاب الله (لِما يسمونه فيروس كورونا، والمَدَد الجديد، ويزيد) فلن يجدوا لهم من يكشف عنهم الضُرّ ولا تحويلاً عنهم إلا الدّعاء الحقّ بالفرار إلى الله من عذاب الله فيدعونه وحده لا شريك له، فبِما أنه عذابٌ في مُحكَم الكتاب القرآن العظيم فكلٌ يدعو إلهه من دون الله فليكشِف عنهم بأساء وضرّاء العذاب إن كنتم صادقين، فلن يكشفه عنهم لقاح فايزر ولا لقاح كلّ مسلمٍ وكافرٍ، واعلموا علم اليقين أن عذاب الله في الكتاب سواء الأدنى أو الأكبر لا تكشفه الأسباب مهما كانت فأخيراً سوف تتقطع بِكم الأسباب إلا التضرّع والدعاء إلى الله وحده لا شريك له ربّي وربّكم.

فإن كنتم تريدون إنقاذ المسلمين والعالمين فعليكم بتكثيف نشر البيان الذي كتبناه في تاريخ: ( 26 - رمضان - 1441 هـ ) بعنوان:
    ( فيروس كورونا والبيان الفصل وما هو بالهزل.. ) انتهى.
    (https://mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=329951)

ففي ذلك البيان جاءت فتوى من الرحمن في نفس اليوم؛ في ذلك اليوم في الرؤيا الحقّ من ربّ العالمين؛ في منام الصيام أنّ البيان الذي كتبته اليوم فيه شفاءٌ لِما في الصدور، فهذا يعني أنّ فيه معجزة الشفاء من ربّ العالمين من غير لقاحٍ ولا دواءٍ ليهلِك من هلَك عن بيّنة ويحيَى من حيّ عن بينةٍ بأمرٍ من الله، وما فعلت ذلك عن أمري، وسوف ننظر ونرى أصَدَق الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ أم كان من الكاذبين؟ والحُكم لله يفتح بيني وبين المجرمين بالحقّ؛ كلّ متكبّرٍ جبّارٍ عنيد وهو خير الفاتحين، واستفتحوا وخاب كلّ جبّارٍ متكبّرٍ عنيد، ولسوف يجدون من مكر الله ما لم يكونوا يحتسبون، فلكلٍّ نصيبٌ من العذاب إلا أولياء الله فلا خوف عليهم ولا هم يحزنون.

وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..
    خليفةُ الله وعبدُه الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ.

4. افتراضي

-14 -

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

27- Jumada I -1442 AH
    11- January - 2021 AD
    01:00 PM
    (According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)

Announcing for the Worlds the Date of the End of Coronavirus

In the name of Allaah the One, the Controller over the kingdom of everything in the heavens and earth. Glorified and highly Exalted is Allaah above what they associate with Him. From Allaah's caliph on the worlds, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, to all decision-makers and people in urban and rural areas, here is the news from Allaah the One, the Overpowering about the end date of the torment of strains of the gnat of the viruses of the global torment. I am not chanting to you in poetry or unjustly exaggerating in prose and here is the news source in the clear verses of the Reminder [the Great Quran] in a decisive Word that is not to be taken for amusement.

Verily, Allaah has Announced the general war against all those who turn away from the caller to Allaah, His caliph, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, who calls them to follow the Great Quran; the insight of the caller towards worshipping Allaah alone no partners with Him, by which Allaah's caliph and servant Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani argues with you. But you have denied and disobeyed Allaah's command of obeying His caliph and servant Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani;
    that is why Allaah has Declared all-out war against you starting from announcing the departure into battle to a new creation of His minor soldiers that cannot be seen by the naked eye; viruses of somewhat [like] a ba'ouda [Arabic, gnat] which you encompass nothing about its origin or formation. Indeed, it is a challenge from Allaah the Almighty, the All-Wise to submit all Muslim and non-Muslim decision-makers and their people in rural and urban areas and there is no turning back after the war had been declared by Allaah through the calamity of the war of somewhat [like] a gnat and what is above it of His torment until Allaah's promise of obeying His caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani comes. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

{ وَلَوْ أَنَّ قُرْآنًا سُيِّرَتْ بِهِ الْجِبَالُ أَوْ قُطِّعَتْ بِهِ الْأَرْضُ أَوْ كُلِّمَ بِهِ الْمَوْتَىٰ بَل لِّلَّهِ الْأَمْرُ جَمِيعًا أَفَلَمْ يَيْأَسِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن لَّوْ يَشَاءُ اللَّهُ لَهَدَى النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا تُصِيبُهُم بِمَا صَنَعُوا قَارِعَةٌ أَوْ تَحُلُّ قَرِيبًا مِّن دَارِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَأْتِيَ وَعْدُ اللَّهِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ ﴿٣١﴾ }صدق الله العظيم [سورة الرعد 31].

{If there were a recitation that could cause mountains to move, or the earth to split, or the dead to speak, ˹it would have been this Quran˺. But all matters are by Allah’s Will. Have the believers not yet realized that had Allah willed, He could have guided all of humanity? And disasters will continue to afflict the disbelievers or strike close to their homes for their misdeeds, until Allah’s promise comes to pass. Surely Allah never fails in His promise.} 13:31

And the question that imposes itself is: What is that promise of Allaah in the Book by which you were promised in the clear verses of the Quran? Definitely, this is Allaah's promise of the Global Islamic Caliphate to perfect His light to the worlds by making it prevail over all religions even to the dismay of the wicked ones. And you shall find the promise of Allaah in the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

{ وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مِنكُمْ وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَيَسْتَخْلِفَنَّهُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ كَمَا اسْتَخْلَفَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ وَلَيُمَكِّنَنَّ لَهُمْ دِينَهُمُ الَّذِي ارْتَضَىٰ لَهُمْ وَلَيُبَدِّلَنَّهُم مِّن بَعْدِ خَوْفِهِمْ أَمْنًا يَعْبُدُونَنِي لَا يُشْرِكُونَ بِي شَيْئًا وَمَن كَفَرَ بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ ﴿٥٥﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [النور: 55].

{Allah has promised those of you who believe and do good that He will certainly make them successors in the land, as He did with those before them; and will surely establish for them their faith which He has chosen for them, and will indeed change their fear into security—˹provided that˺ they worship Me, associating nothing with Me. But whoever disbelieves after this ˹promise˺, it is they who will be the rebellious.} 24:55

O leaders of mankind and their peoples in urban and rural areas, here has come the promise of Allaah indeed He does not fail in His promise. I swear by Allaah the One who raised the sky without pillars, who has never had offspring, nor was He born, and who there is none comparable to Him, that your vaccines against the prepared viruses of torment that are mentioned in the Quran and led by Allaah, my Lord, and your Lord, are not going to benefit you! So worship Him alone no partners with Him, and do not call upon anyone besides Him as you will never find any refuge other than Him. Certainly, no shelter or refuge from Allaah's torment except for fleeing to Him through calling upon Him using the supplication I wrote for you on 19th of May,2020; titled:
    Corona Virus And The Decisive Statement That Is Not To Be Taken for Amusement

However, if you refused and disobeyed Allaah's command to obey His caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, I swear by Allaah the All-Great, Most Exalted to all women and men except children, that you will never be able to avert from yourselves the lesser and the greater torment of Allaah even if you backed each other up. I am fed up with the disbelieving and arrogant decision-makers, religious scholars, medical scientists, and astronomers who deny that the sun has caught up with the moon so they hid what they had known about the sign of truth from their Lord until people around the world were hit with what has hit them which is going to also hit the wicked ones among them who conceal the truth from their Lord

My Lord, You indeed know if I were a liar, it would be to my own loss and no evil would harm them. And If I were truthful, You would definitely hit them with what You have promised them; surely You do not break Your promise. May Allaah's curse befall whoever refuses, acts arrogantly, and disobey Allaah and His caliph the Awaited Mahdi, and may Allaah's curse intensely befall Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani if he was not chosen by Allaah to be His caliph on the worlds, and may Allaah's curse befall the arrogant decision-makers in the worlds who act in arrogance towards Allaah's caliph; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

Or you think that your vaccines are going to avail you against the torment of viruses which are prepared and taught by Allaah Who Created you so He taught them how to invade you to torment you that perhaps you may turn to your Lord in repentance by supplicating and calling upon Him alone no partners with Him to remove His torment from upon you so you respond to the caller of Allaah Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, to worship Allaah alone no partners with Him with insight from Allaah which is the Great Quran that has your news and the news of those before you and after you, also the news of the Day of Judgment when people will stand before Lord of the worlds?! Or perhaps you think Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani announces the global challenges at random and out of his own accord in regards to the so-called Coronavirus?! Certainly, it is not corona but viruses of a new creation; strains of somewhat [like] a ba'ouda (gnat) in the clear verses of the Great Quran that you do not encompass in knowledge; living beings that live in the atmosphere without a body and in people's bodies. Also, in land, and sea; transcontinental and transoceanic. They are human viruses that have never been found in animals as you will not find them in any animal, cattle, or bird. Moreover, I have written this challenge since the first statement on 3rd of May, 2020 at 12:51 PM (According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns), titled: Coronavirus is of the lesser torment short of the greater torment that perhaps they may repent

And I know with knowledge of certainty that it is a challenge from Allaah to you and all your scientists. I swear by Allaah the Great, the Most Exalted that the novel viruses of challenge are going to make Medical Sciences equal to zero as they are not known mere pandemic that shall pass; far far is that from being the truth! That is why I have announced it as a global torment and not just a mere global pandemic in the first statement I wrote about coronavirus. O tyrant and arrogant countries, have you found out that it is truly an immeasurable torment that affects every direction of the wheel of life? But, Muslims did not grasp the lesson of why its intensity overwhelmed the major tyrant and arrogant countries and was lesser upon the other helpless countries especially Arabs or as they are being called "the Third World". Also, they did not understand why it was more intense upon those who hated what Allaah has Revealed of truth in the Great Quran, O Muslims will not you be thankful before the greatest distress is intensified upon non-Arabs and Arabs?

O tyrant and arrogant countries, here you are announcing vaccines whose rate of success is 80%, 90%, 94%,95%, and others you claim are 100% successful! All of them are anti the so-called novel Coronavirus. I swear by Allaah who there is no God but Him or anything to be worshipped other than Him that all their results will be equal to zero and they will do harm more than good, and you shall come to know. Certainly, they will not protect you from the novel viruses of torment even by 1%; indeed I am truthful! On the contrary, their results are worthless. How often did I give you advice but you do not like advisers! And I swear by Lord of the heavens and the earth that the whole world will know that Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani is truly truthful and that he is Allaah's caliph on the worlds so that he who perishes would perish upon evidence and he who lives would live upon evidence

O Allaah, be a witness that I did not contradict a point in regards to any of the challenges from you about the so-called Coronavirus, in my statements. And I did not teach them except for the challenge with truth from You and let them know that it is a set forth example of Your ability to Create new creation; by Allaah the Almighty, the Praiseworthy. A new example by the Word "be so it is" in the clear verses of the Glorious Quran, that You my Lord would not shy away to present an example of somewhat [like] a ba'ouda which is the tiniest of Your creation by which You challenge those who are arrogant towards the Caliph of Allaah Lord of the worlds, so You torment them due to their turning away by the torment of somewhat like a ba'ouda that they encompass not a thing about, in line with Your true promise in the clear verses of the Great Quran in Your Word:

{۞ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَسْتَحْيِي أَن يَضْرِبَ مَثَلًا مَّا بَعُوضَةً فَمَا فَوْقَهَا فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَيَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَيَقُولُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّهُ بِهَٰذَا مَثَلًا يُضِلُّ بِهِ كَثِيرًا وَيَهْدِي بِهِ كَثِيرًا وَمَا يُضِلُّ بِهِ إِلَّا الْفَاسِقِينَ ﴿٢٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة: 26].

Indeed, Allah disdains not to set forth an example - that of somewhat [like] a ba'ouda [gnat] or what is above it. And those who have believed know that it is the truth from their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, they say, "What did Allah intend by this as an example?" He misleads many thereby and guides many thereby. And He misleads not except the disobedient, (26)
    [Surah: 2 - Al-Baqarah - Verses: 26]

O Allaah increase them and torment each stubborn disbeliever with the viruses of Your torment mentioned in the clear verses of the Quran. O Allaah, raise the intensity of the war via air, land, and sea because You are Most Knowing of how they would understand it is the truth from their Lord, so O Muslims, be careful! My Lord, hasten Your mercy upon the poor, the needy, and all the unjust ones in the worlds with a command from You, or with manifest victory so that Muslim leaders would regret what they concealed within themselves. Indeed, Your promise is true and You are the Most Merciful of all, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

{ ۞ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَتَّخِذُوا الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَىٰ أَوْلِيَاءَ ۘ بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاءُ بَعْضٍ ۚ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُم مِّنكُمْ فَإِنَّهُ مِنْهُمْ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿٥١﴾ فَتَرَى الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ يُسَارِعُونَ فِيهِمْ يَقُولُونَ نَخْشَىٰ أَن تُصِيبَنَا دَائِرَةٌ ۚ فَعَسَى اللَّهُ أَن يَأْتِيَ بِالْفَتْحِ أَوْ أَمْرٍ مِّنْ عِندِهِ فَيُصْبِحُوا عَلَىٰ مَا أَسَرُّوا فِي أَنفُسِهِمْ نَادِمِينَ ﴿٥٢﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

{O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people. (51) So you see those in whose hearts is disease hastening into [association with] them, saying, "We are afraid a misfortune may strike us." But perhaps Allah will bring conquest or a command from Him, and they will become, over what they have been concealing within themselves, regretful. (52) } 5:51-52

Perhaps Muslim leaders who are afraid of America and its allies more than they fear Allaah, would like to say: "O Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, what is it that we conceal within ourselves?", then Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani replies to you and says: " It is the all-inclusive and full normalization with Israel in case the devil Donald Trump wins a new presidential term or in case decision-makers in the American "Black" House insisted on normalizing with Israel and its capital is the Land of Al-Aqsa Mosque; even though the sanctity of Al-Aqsa Mosque for Allaah is the same as the sanctity of the Holy Mosque that is prohibited to be maintained by polytheists while witnessing against themselves with disbelief in the Great Quran". Indeed Allaah is the one sought for help, O Muslim Arab and Non-Arab leaders, against how you trade your religion for your worldly life? Little of Muslim leaders have not intended to do so but each of you is aware of what is within themselves as I almost want to exclude no one from among you and I have not done injustice to you in the least. Are you searching for pride with those who fight Allaah, His messengers, Islam, and His Book the Qur'an? Exalted is Allaah the Great!

Do not you believe in the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

{ بَشِّرِ الْمُنَافِقِينَ بِأَنَّ لَهُمْ عَذَابًا أَلِيمًا ﴿١٣٨﴾ الَّذِينَ يَتَّخِذُونَ الْكَافِرِينَ أَوْلِيَاءَ مِن دُونِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ۚ أَيَبْتَغُونَ عِندَهُمُ الْعِزَّةَ فَإِنَّ الْعِزَّةَ لِلَّهِ جَمِيعًا ﴿١٣٩﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [النساء]؟

{Give tidings to the hypocrites that there is for them a painful punishment - (138) Those who take disbelievers as allies instead of the believers. Do they seek with them honor [through power]? But indeed, honor belongs to Allah entirely. (139) } 4: 138-139 ?

Also Allaah the Exalted Said:
    { أَلَا إِنَّ أَوْلِيَاءَ اللَّهِ لَا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ ﴿٦٢﴾ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَكَانُوا يَتَّقُونَ ﴿٦٣﴾ لَهُمُ الْبُشْرَىٰ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَفِي الْآخِرَةِ ۚ لَا تَبْدِيلَ لِكَلِمَاتِ اللَّهِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ ﴿٦٤﴾ وَلَا يَحْزُنكَ قَوْلُهُمْ ۘ إِنَّ الْعِزَّةَ لِلَّهِ جَمِيعًا ۚ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ ﴿٦٥﴾ أَلَا إِنَّ لِلَّهِ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَن فِي الْأَرْضِ ۗ وَمَا يَتَّبِعُ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ شُرَكَاءَ ۚ إِن يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظَّنَّ وَإِنْ هُمْ إِلَّا يَخْرُصُونَ ﴿٦٦﴾ هُوَ الَّذِي جَعَلَ لَكُمُ اللَّيْلَ لِتَسْكُنُوا فِيهِ وَالنَّهَارَ مُبْصِرًا ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِّقَوْمٍ يَسْمَعُونَ ﴿٦٧﴾ قَالُوا اتَّخَذَ اللَّهُ وَلَدًا ۗ سُبْحَانَهُ ۖ هُوَ الْغَنِيُّ ۖ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ إِنْ عِندَكُم مِّن سُلْطَانٍ بِهَٰذَا ۚ أَتَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٦٨﴾ قُلْ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَفْتَرُونَ عَلَى اللَّهِ الْكَذِبَ لَا يُفْلِحُونَ ﴿٦٩﴾ مَتَاعٌ فِي الدُّنْيَا ثُمَّ إِلَيْنَا مَرْجِعُهُمْ ثُمَّ نُذِيقُهُمُ الْعَذَابَ الشَّدِيدَ بِمَا كَانُوا يَكْفُرُونَ ﴿٧٠﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

{Unquestionably, [for] the allies of Allah there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve (62) Those who believed and were fearing Allah (63) For them are good tidings in the worldly life and in the Hereafter. No change is there in the words of Allah . That is what is the great attainment. (64)
    And let not their speech grieve you. Indeed, honor [due to power] belongs to Allah entirely. He is the Hearing, the Knowing. (65) No doubt! Verily, to Allah belongs whosoever is in the heavens and whosoever is in the earth. And those who worship and invoke others besides Allah, in fact they follow not the (Allah's so-called) partners, they follow only a conjecture and they only invent lies. (66) It is He who made for you the night to rest therein and the day, giving sight. Indeed in that are signs for people who listen. (67) They have said, " Allah has taken a son." Exalted is He; He is the [one] Free of need. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth. You have no authority for this [claim]. Do you say about Allah that which you do not know? (68) Say: Verily those who invent a lie concerning Allah will not succeed. (69) A little enjoyment in this world!- and then, to Us will be their return, then shall We make them taste the severest penalty for their blasphemies. (70)} 10:62-70

Also, Allaah the Exalted Said:
    { مَن كَانَ يُرِيدُ الْعِزَّةَ فَلِلَّهِ الْعِزَّةُ جَمِيعًا إِلَيْهِ يَصْعَدُ الْكَلِمُ الطَّيِّبُ وَالْعَمَلُ الصَّالِحُ يَرْفَعُهُ وَالَّذِينَ يَمْكُرُونَ السَّيِّئَاتِ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ شَدِيدٌ وَمَكْرُ أُولَٰئِكَ هُوَ يَبُورُ ﴿١٠﴾ }[فاطر].

{Whoever desires honor [through power] - then to Allah belongs all honor. To Him ascends good speech, and righteous work raises it. But they who plot evil deeds will have a severe punishment, and the plotting of those - it will perish.} 35:10

And Allaah the Exalted Said:
    { أَفَلَا تَذَكَّرُونَ ﴿١٥٥﴾ أَمْ لَكُمْ سُلْطَانٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿١٥٦﴾ فَأْتُوا بِكِتَابِكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿١٥٧﴾ وَجَعَلُوا بَيْنَهُ وَبَيْنَ الْجِنَّةِ نَسَبًا ۚ وَلَقَدْ عَلِمَتِ الْجِنَّةُ إِنَّهُمْ لَمُحْضَرُونَ ﴿١٥٨﴾ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ عَمَّا يَصِفُونَ ﴿١٥٩﴾ إِلَّا عِبَادَ اللَّهِ الْمُخْلَصِينَ ﴿١٦٠﴾ فَإِنَّكُمْ وَمَا تَعْبُدُونَ ﴿١٦١﴾ مَا أَنتُمْ عَلَيْهِ بِفَاتِنِينَ ﴿١٦٢﴾ إِلَّا مَنْ هُوَ صَالِ الْجَحِيمِ ﴿١٦٣﴾ وَمَا مِنَّا إِلَّا لَهُ مَقَامٌ مَّعْلُومٌ ﴿١٦٤﴾ وَإِنَّا لَنَحْنُ الصَّافُّونَ ﴿١٦٥﴾ وَإِنَّا لَنَحْنُ الْمُسَبِّحُونَ ﴿١٦٦﴾ وَإِن كَانُوا لَيَقُولُونَ ﴿١٦٧﴾ لَوْ أَنَّ عِندَنَا ذِكْرًا مِّنَ الْأَوَّلِينَ ﴿١٦٨﴾ لَكُنَّا عِبَادَ اللَّهِ الْمُخْلَصِينَ ﴿١٦٩﴾ فَكَفَرُوا بِهِ ۖ فَسَوْفَ يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿١٧٠﴾ وَلَقَدْ سَبَقَتْ كَلِمَتُنَا لِعِبَادِنَا الْمُرْسَلِينَ ﴿١٧١﴾ إِنَّهُمْ لَهُمُ الْمَنصُورُونَ ﴿١٧٢﴾ وَإِنَّ جُندَنَا لَهُمُ الْغَالِبُونَ ﴿١٧٣﴾ فَتَوَلَّ عَنْهُمْ حَتَّىٰ حِينٍ ﴿١٧٤﴾ وَأَبْصِرْهُمْ فَسَوْفَ يُبْصِرُونَ ﴿١٧٥﴾ أَفَبِعَذَابِنَا يَسْتَعْجِلُونَ ﴿١٧٦﴾ فَإِذَا نَزَلَ بِسَاحَتِهِمْ فَسَاءَ صَبَاحُ الْمُنذَرِينَ ﴿١٧٧﴾ وَتَوَلَّ عَنْهُمْ حَتَّىٰ حِينٍ ﴿١٧٨﴾ وَأَبْصِرْ فَسَوْفَ يُبْصِرُونَ ﴿١٧٩﴾ سُبْحَانَ رَبِّكَ رَبِّ الْعِزَّةِ عَمَّا يَصِفُونَ ﴿١٨٠﴾ وَسَلَامٌ عَلَى الْمُرْسَلِينَ ﴿١٨١﴾ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ ﴿١٨٢﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [الصافات].

{Then will you not be reminded? (155) Or do you have a clear authority? (156) Then bring your Book if you are truthful! (157) And they have claimed between Him and the jinn a lineage, but the jinn have already known that they [who made such claims] will be brought to [punishment]. (158) Glorified be Allah from that which they attribute (unto Him), (159) Except the chosen servants of Allah [who do not share in that sin]. (160) So indeed, you [disbelievers] and whatever you worship, (161) You cannot tempt [anyone] away from Him (162) Except he who is to [enter and] burn in the Hellfire. (163) [The angels say], "There is not among us any except that he has a known position. (164) And indeed, we are those who line up (165) And indeed, we are those who exalt Allah ." (166) And indeed they used to say: (167) “If only we had a Reminder like ˹those of˺ earlier peoples, (168) we would have truly been Allah’s devoted servants.” (169) But they disbelieved in it, so they are going to know. (170) And Our word has already preceded for Our servants, the messengers, (171) That they verily would be made triumphant. (172) And [that] indeed, Our soldiers will be those who overcome. (173) So, leave them for a time. (174) And see [what will befall] them, for they are going to see. (175) Then for Our punishment are they impatient? (176) But when it descends in their territory, then evil is the morning of those who were warned. (177) And turn away from them for a while. (178) And see, for they are going to see. (179) Exalted is your Lord, the Lord of honor and power, above what they describe. (180) And peace upon the messengers. (181) And praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds! (182)} 37:156-182

Allaah's caliph and servant; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani.

Source Text
    https://mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=341955

5. افتراضي

-15-

10-AH Jumada II-1442
    23-01-2021 AD
    10:09 AM
    (According to the official time of (Macca) mother of towns)

Assuring the brief news about
    Pfizer’s Vaccine and the entire vaccines of the Human Physicians

In the name of Allah the One, the Overpowering, the controller over the kingdom of the heavens and the earth, prayers (of forgiveness) and peace be upon those chosen by Allah: the prophets, the people of truth, the martyrs (and witnesses), and the righteous ones among the former and the later generations and in the higher assembly till the Day of Judgment, ...

O righteous forerunner supporters, be witnesses over yourselves at first, then be witnesses over the entire people who are turning away from following the Great Quran and from taking it for judgment. Be witnesses over the decision-makers among human peoples along with their government staff and their armies, and be witnesses over the human peoples, the religious scholars, the astronomers, the climatologists, and be witnesses over the human physicians and the virologists in the worlds that I had previously announced that Allah, my Lord, and your Lord, Has declared the direct war under the direct leadership of Allah the Exalted, (the war) of the viruses of somewhat [like] a gnat (Ba’ouda) that you do not encompass knowledge about, and the minor soldiers of Allah receive the orders from Allah the Most High, the Most Great, directly from upon His Great Throne, as He (Allah) is the one who created man.

Given that, they will invade the human body and they are unaware of the human body systems, surely, they must receive orders through the plotting of Allah the One, the Overpowering who Created man. In line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:
    (أَلَا یَعۡلَمُ مَنۡ خَلَقَ وَهُوَ ٱللَّطِیفُ ٱلۡخَبِیرُ)

How could He not know His creation? For He ˹alone˺ is the Most Subtle, All-Aware.
    [Al-Mulk -Chapter: 67 -Verses: 14]

Indeed, I have announced the news since the beginning of the war event of the so-called “coronavirus” and I have announced it to humans since the 5th of March,2020AD (10-Rajab-1441AH). And the first thing the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni wrote about the so-called “coronavirus” is that it is a global torment and not just a mere global pandemic that shall pass, also I have put the epitome of the statement in its title as follows: “coronavirus is of the lesser torment short of the greater torment that perhaps they may repent”.

All mankind must know that the war of Allah has planning from Allah and a war strategy from where they do not know, and they will find from the wonders of the so-called “coronavirus” that which they had not taken into account. In line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:
    (وَٱلسَّمَاۤءِ ذَاتِ ٱلرَّجۡعِ ۝ وَٱلۡأَرۡضِ ذَاتِ ٱلصَّدۡعِ ۝ إِنَّهُۥ لَقَوۡلࣱ فَصۡلࣱ ۝ وَمَا هُوَ بِٱلۡهَزۡلِ ۝ إِنَّهُمۡ یَكِیدُونَ كَیۡدࣰا ۝ وَأَكِیدُ كَیۡدࣰا ۝ فَمَهِّلِ ٱلۡكَـٰفِرِینَ أَمۡهِلۡهُمۡ رُوَیۡدَۢا)
    [Surah At-Tariq 11 – 17]

By the sky with its recurring cycles,(11)and the land of the fault(12)Surely this ˹Quran˺ is a decisive word,(13)and is not to be taken for amusement. (14)They are certainly devising ˹evil˺ plans,(15)but I too am planning. (16)So bear with the disbelievers ˹O Prophet˺. Let them be for ˹just˺ a little while. (17)
    [Al-Tariq -Chapter:86 -Verses: 11-17]

And in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:
    (فَذَرۡنِی وَمَن یُكَذِّبُ بِهَـٰذَا ٱلۡحَدِیثِۖ سَنَسۡتَدۡرِجُهُم مِّنۡ حَیۡثُ لَا یَعۡلَمُونَ ۝ وَأُمۡلِی لَهُمۡۚ إِنَّ كَیۡدِی مَتِینٌ
    So leave Me (to deal) with him who denies this discourse. We will progressively lead them from where they do not know, (44) for, behold, though I may give them rein for a while, indeed, My plan is firm(45)
    [Surah: 68 – Al-Qalam – Verses: 44-45]

And the white (robes) army of physicians do not and will not benefit you, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:
    (أَمَّنۡ هَـٰذَا ٱلَّذِی هُوَ جُندࣱ لَّكُمۡ یَنصُرُكُم مِّن دُونِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِۚ إِنِ ٱلۡكَـٰفِرُونَ إِلَّا فِی غُرُورٍ)
    [Surah Al-Mulk 20]

Also, which ˹powerless˺ force will come to your help instead of Ar-Rahman (the Most Gracious)? Indeed, the disbelievers are only ˹lost˺ in delusion. (20)
    [Al-Mulk -Chapter:67 -Verse:20]

Since I, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni, am the caliph of Allah on the worlds I know with knowledge of certainty that the major powers (countries) are at war with Allah through sending the tiniest soldiers of Allah in the Book (Qur’an), the viruses of somewhat [like] a gnat (Ba’ouda) that you do not encompass knowledge about.
    They do not comply with the pandemic rules which Allah Has Set in nature to strengthen your immunity systems, instead, the viruses of somewhat [like] a gnat that you do not encompass knowledge about do break all the pandemic rules in regards to the rules of nature that are known for mankind, as they are not merely a pandemic but of the signs of torment.

Since human knowledge is limited to the pandemic rule, indeed Allah will make the knowledge of the human physicians be equal to zero. O major powers among the countries of mankind, who used to think they are the invincible power, know with knowledge of certainty that you are at war with the tiniest soldiers of Allah in the Book, the Great Quran, to make you submit to the caliph and servant of Allah Al-Mahdi (the Guided) Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni. In line with the exemplary challenge with truth in the Word of Allah the Exalted:
    (۞ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَا یَسۡتَحۡیِۦۤ أَن یَضۡرِبَ مَثَلࣰا مَّا بَعُوضَةࣰ فَمَا فَوۡقَهَاۚ فَأَمَّا ٱلَّذِینَ ءَامَنُوا۟ فَیَعۡلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ ٱلۡحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّهِمۡۖ وَأَمَّا ٱلَّذِینَ كَفَرُوا۟ فَیَقُولُونَ مَاذَاۤ أَرَادَ ٱللَّهُ بِهَـٰذَا مَثَلࣰاۘ یُضِلُّ بِهِۦ كَثِیرࣰا وَیَهۡدِی بِهِۦ كَثِیرࣰاۚ وَمَا یُضِلُّ بِهِۦۤ إِلَّا ٱلۡفَـٰسِقِینَ)
    [Surah Al-Baqarah 26]

Indeed, Allah disdains not to set forth an example – that of somewhat [like] a gnat or what is above it. And those who have believed know that it is the truth from their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, they say, “What did Allah intend by this as an example?” He misleads many thereby and guides many thereby. And He misleads not except the disobedient, (26)
    [Surah: 2 – Al-Baqarah – Verses: 26]

And in line with the true promise of Allah in the era of raising up His caliph on the worlds, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed, so he calls people (Muslims, Non-Muslims, and those who deny the Great Quran) for a number of years to worship Allah alone no partners Has He with insight from Allah.

Thus, the challenge announcement (is issued) from the decision-maker (Allah) of selection, Who selected me as a caliph upon you and Has commanded me to leave you to Him to send upon you the tiniest of His soldiers in the Book to make your necks bend in (utter) submission to the caliph of Allah Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed while you are of those humbled.

Therefore, (Allah) has invaded you with a new creation, the viruses of somewhat [like] a gnat that you do not encompass knowledge about, in line with the promise of Allah in the clear verses of His Book, the Great Quran, in the Word of Allah the Exalted:
    {فَذَرْنِي وَمَن يُكَذِّبُ بِهَـٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ ۖ سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾ وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ ﴿٤٥﴾} [القلم].
    So leave Me (to deal) with him who denies this discourse . We will progressively lead them from where they do not know, (44) for, behold, though I may give them rein for a while, indeed, My plan is firm(45)
    [Surah: 68 – Al-Qalam – Verses: 44-45

And (Allah) has started with the most intense (in might) invasion to the major powers as a lesson for the less privileged and vulnerable countries that perhaps they may become righteous before the distress is aggravated upon Arabs and Non-Arabs, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:
    {وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ ﴿٤٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القلم].

For, behold, though I may give them rein for a while, indeed, My plan is firm(45)
    [Surah: 68 – Al-Qalam – Verses: 45]

And I have warned you before the
    incident (of the so-called “coronavirus”) takes place that Allah will send against you a new supporting force of a ferocious might and follows it a more intense (supporting force) in power and might and these are of the practices of Allah with those who lived at a past time, in regards to the torment in the clear verses of the Book, the Great Quran.

In line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:
    {وَمَا نُرِيهِم مِّنْ آيَةٍ إِلَّا هِيَ أَكْبَرُ مِنْ أُخْتِهَا ۖ وَأَخَذْنَاهُم بِالْعَذَابِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ ﴿٤٨﴾} [الزخرف]

Although every sign We showed them was greater than the one before. Ultimately, We seized them with torments so that they might return (to Us in repentance). (48)
    [Al-Zukhruf -Chapter:43 -Verse:48]

Or you think that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni announces the challenge of Allah out of conjecture that can in no way replace the truth?! Far far is that from being the truth: {How could He not know His Own creation? For He ˹alone˺ is the Most Subtle, All-Aware.} [Al-Mulk -Chapter: 67 -Verses: 14]

{أَلَا يَعْلَمُ مَنْ خَلَقَ وَهُوَ اللَّطِيفُ الْخَبِيرُ ﴿١٤﴾} [الملك].

I swear by the Lord of the heavens and earth that the entire vaccine owners that think they would survive the torment of the so-called “coronavirus” will be infected (with it), and I am certainly truthful. Surely, you will know with knowledge of certainty that your vaccines will be a source of regret for you.

Then, the tiniest soldiers of Allah defeat you. And the deadliest (among the tiny soldiers of Allah) is the fiercest of all the viruses which I previously warned you of, surely if its calamity hit you, know with knowledge of certainty that it would finish its battle with the person infected in a way that their infection and death will be in the same day, to whoever Allah wills.

And among you is he that the virus will keep devouring to cause him to die a thousand times (before his death), and I give tidings to the wrongdoers and unjust decision-makers and the entire wrongdoers in the worlds that this virus is dedicated to them from Lord of the worlds. That is the mightiest type of virus in the supporting force of the tiniest soldiers of Allah; the fiercest of viruses, O your Excellencies!

How often did I warn you to fear Allah and His torment but you do not like advisers. So it is better for you to declare (your) submission and obedience to the caliph of Allah. Also, many previous statements (were written) in regards to the so-called “coronavirus” and they (tackle) the same news in this statement.

And I did not come up with something new or did waver by a hairbreadth apart from what I informed you about a year ago, also I will not contradict a single point (I have written about the so-called “coronavirus”), while the human physicians contradict each and every single point as if they were grade one (students) and forgot all they once knew.
    Meaning that it will make their knowledge in regards to human physical medicine equal to zero, also I warn the people who are turning away from the Reminder of Allah, the Great Quran, along with those who are refusing to follow it, so beware of more of Allah’s war through air, land, and sea, these are the so-called “natural disasters”.

May Allah seal over the hearts of the wrongdoers among you, if you do not repent. Indeed they (the so-called “natural disasters”) happen due to the major skirmish due to planet Saqar, that is the planet of Hellfire. Its colour will be red on the day it passes in your sky from the south. That is planet Saqar that waves to mankind from the horizon when its (close) approach approaches the Earth and startles you from the south (the southeast and the southwest).

Meaning that it will block the horizon from its southeast to its southwest, and I have warned you of it 16 years ago, but it is as if I am calling upon a herd of cattle that are (wilfully) deaf, dumb and blind so they have no understanding, except whom my Lord has given mercy.

O Non-Arabs and Arabs, I wonder if you know the wisdom of Allah in the minor torment short of the greater torment? Indeed, it is perhaps you may turn to Allah (in repentance) and follow the Caller of Allah, then Allah averts the greater torment away from you but you people are ignorant and you wrong yourselves, O you who act with arrogance in the land. Surely, they will come to know what (evil)end they will meet, and to Allah (all) matters will be returned (for judgment). So flee to Allah. Indeed, I am to you from Him a clear warner.

And know with knowledge of certainty that your masks and vaccines will never benefit you, O Joe Biden, the new President of the United States of America. So be not like the worst of living creatures, Donald Trump, and I know that the difference between you and the President of the global Zionist party, the President of the human devils, Donald Trump, is as the difference between those who have evoked [Allah’s] anger and those who are astray.

O, the respectable American President Joe Biden, be of the thankful ones and beware of the plotting of Trump, the worst of living creatures, as you have already known that he is really an enemy of America, an enemy of Christians, an enemy of Muslims, and an enemy of the entire humanity except for those of his like among the human devils.
    And I, the Imam Al-Mahdi, the caliph of Allah did not wrong al-taaghout (the wicked) Donald Trump in the least, And I have warned The Muslims And the astray among Christians from the plotting of the extremist Christian in the party of Satan, the president of the human Devils in the world, that is the worst of living creations Donald Trump.

And I had previously warned you of him (in written statements) before he assumed the reigns Of America; on the 21st of November 2016 AD. Also, I warn you of the planetoid of Al-Rajefa (the quaking) that comes wherever is the most evil living creature Donald Trump in the United States of America, as most of the human devils are in the United States of America, most of them are among the populace and little of them are in power. And you shall know them through their intense love for Trump, so be fully aware not to be a puppet in their hands. Indeed, I am to you from among the sincere advisors.

Peace be upon the messengers and praise to Allah, Lord of the worlds
    The Caliph and Servant of Allah on the worlds; Imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al-Yemeni

Translated from the following Arabic statement:
    https://mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=342562
    [/CENTER]

6. smiling face Coronavirus that is not Corona but Rejz of Partners; a Viral Alliance

-
    16-

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed
    Al-Yamani

01-Rajab-1442AH
    13-02-2021AD
    01:08PM
    (According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)

Coronavirus: Indeed the Soldiers of Allaah Are Triumphant and You Shall Come to Know

In the name of Allaah, the One, the Overpowering. The Leader of His minor and major soldiers in the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. And among the tiniest in creation of His soldiers are the so-called "Coronaviruses" that are not corona, but a new creation of Allaah's soldiers that are mentioned in the news of the Glorious Quran, Allaah's Book. A new example of creation reflecting the ability of Allaah the Almighty, the Praiseworthy as per my precedent ruling in truth that was issued a year ago through the clear power of knowledge in the clear verses of the Book of Allaah, the Great Quran

O righteous forerunner supporters and truth-seekers in the world, along with people altogether, listen to and understand what I am going to say to you with truth: Are people of point of views, opinions, expectations, and conjectures that avail not against the truth, equal in comparison with the owner of the knowledge of the Book [Quran] of the definitive scientific indication which Allaah taught Him through the true power of knowledge? Definitely, expectations are mere expectations until they take place and are not signs for them from their Lord since they are only speculations. I am obliged to not say about Allaah except the truth which He is going to show you its true signs on reality, for people who know it is the truth from their Lord even to the dismay of the wicked ones who plot against Allaah's signs to turn people away from believing what is there for them of the news of the unseen [Arabic, Al-Ghaib] in the clear verses of the Reminder, the Great Quran. Certainly, I issue no rulings except ones based on truth, and you are going to see the truth about the signs of Allaah in the statements of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani and that they are the truth on actual reality until it becomes clear to you that the truth from Your Lord lies within all what I have told you in regards to the interpretation of the verses of Allaah in the Great Quran, if you fear Allaah, and indeed I am truthful. So fear Allaah and be among the truthful ones who do not say about Allaah that which you do not know

Anyway, how stupid is it of some truth-seekers to expect from Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani to write a new statement after the occurrence of events, having already detailed news for you previously from the Book of the Knower of the Unseen [Allaah], and I mean the news which I clarify them to you from the clear verses of the Quran, then you definitely shall find and recognize the signs and verses of Allaah manifested on actual reality

Verily, there shall come a soon day when I shall say to the worlds: "Did not I tell you that I know from Allaah that which you do not know?" As they have known it is no doubt the truth from their Lord so that no one denies the truth after it had been cleared to Him except every rebellious devil [among mankind, jinn, and all Allaah's creations], and sufficient is Allaah to deal with those who turn people away from believing the signs of Allaah by counter-plotting so people would not believe in the signs of Allaah's minor torment so you may all be alike in hell,and not because they are astray but they do so on purpose after it had been cleared to them it is the truth from their Lord; they turn people away from believing the signs; as a result, they destroy themselves and will not find against Allaah's torment any ally or any protector

The military ba'ouda (Arabic, gnat) of Allaah is still sending consecutive supporting forces through Allaah's Words of power (the Word "be" so it is) which are directed towards its eggs so they become viruses of the tiniest living signs of Allaah in the Book. They will never encompass knowledge about the origin of these novel viruses, neither in all wild and aquatic animals nor in all reptiles, birds, and all insects!

{ فَذَرْنِي وَمَن يُكَذِّبُ بِهَـٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ ۖ سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾ وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ ﴿٤٥﴾ }

{So leave Me (to deal) with him who denies this discourse . We will progressively lead them from where they do not know, (44) for, behold, though I may give them rein for a while, indeed, My plan is firm
    [Surah: 68 - Al-Qalam – Verses: 44-45]

And given that I, Imam Mahdi, Allaah's caliph on the worlds, do not say anything about Allaah, through the clarification of the Qur'an, using assumptions that do not avail anything against the truth. But, I speak with truth through the power of knowledge from the clear verses of the Great Quran based on my certain knowledge of its verses; that is why you never find me stating that "I expect", "I assume", nor "from my point of view"! Far is that from being the truth! How often do I swear to you by Lord of the earth and heavens that you will find the manifestation of my fatwa (Arabic, ruling) with truth on actual reality, and people of understanding minds will grasp the fact that the ruling of Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani is not based on assumptions nor a hit or miss! But he speaks the truth, and Allaah will show you the truth about His verses in the Great Quran on actual reality. So woe to those who turn people away from the truth about Allaah's signs after I had cleared them to people by the command of Allaah, but they hide the truth from their Lord, and a terrible woe to them from a severe torment by the new supporting force (of COVID)! Or do you assume your vaccines will protect you from the ferocious might of the so-called Coronavirus?

How many times did I swear to you in each statement that my Lord will increase the might of the consecutive supporting forces of the so-called Coronavirus? And I did not say it will mutate, develop, or change according to your claim, but I said they are soldiers of Allaah the Almighty, the Praiseworthy. And each supporting force in addition to the previous force is not but greater in might, ferocity, speed, and plotting! And there is no turning back in Allaah's war until you announce your surrender and raise your hands towards the sky in full submission to Allaah Lord of the worlds, yielding and supplicating to Him to remove His torment from upon you so you follow His Book and the caliph of Allaah who is chosen by your Lord. Definitely, you do not have the right of "Veto" to issue against His caliph, Glorified and highly Exalted is He [Allaah]! He Creates and Chooses whatever He pleases and others do not have the choice, Glorified and Exalted is Allah above what they associate with Him

O you who do not use your minds, I have already told you that repeating news would not benefit the miracle of the interpretation of the Quran, as the statement will be issued according to its new date so new truth-seekers might think this news is new and has been issued after your incompetence, will not you reason? Especially, the statements about the global war of the novel viruses of corona which are Allaah's soldiers, and the statements about Allaah's climatic war by air, land, and sea due to the skirmish of planet Saqar with the earth due to the approach of the Planet of Torment, Saqar, which is the Fire, that waves to mankind every now and then

Or do you think that floods of this year of yours, 2021AD, will be like those of 2020AD? Nay! Floods of 2021AD are going to be more intense as per I warned you 16 years ago that you are going to find the so-called "natural disasters" increasing every year in might and severity, due to the constant approach of the Planet of Torment year after year. It is becoming closer and closer until it suddenly rises upon you from the south side of the earth, and takes the disbelievers from a near place, o the ignorant ones who believe those who invented the false theory of global warming due to smoke exhausts of factories that emit from the earth to the atmosphere, which you claim it has kept on affecting the earth till the so-called "climate changes" happened, but you are liars! So what global warming are they fabricating! Did not your factories stop in 2020 due to the soldiers of Allaah, the so-called corona? However, if you were truthful, the so-called "natural disasters" would have been lessened in this new year of 2021AD

But, the truth is, and I say nothing but the truth, that climatic disturbances are due to the approach of the planet of torment, which will pass in the sky of the human land from the south side of the earth because its rotation is from the north side until it surprises you from the south sides of both the sun and the earth. I have already warned you of the planet of torment sixteen years ago! But you follow the atheists who turn you away from the truth from your Lord and follow human devils who avert people from believing the signs of Allaah on purpose, so o Muslims, have you become atheists like them?

Moreover, here they are calling for a conference to reform climate changes as if they control the climate of the earth! As if Allaah does not exist! And as if Allaah is not the Controller, Exalted is He! Also, as if Allaah is not the One who Sends down rain and pouring water, Exalted is He! And as if wrongdoing atheists will control planet earth and the rain but they are liars! Certainly, they will witness tsunamis, gale winds, violent storms, floods of pouring water, and fiery hurricanes to burn green forests. How many times did I warn you years ago of the torment of Allaah by air, land, and sea as a result of the approach of the Planet of Torment? But, it is as though I am calling upon nations of deaf, dumb, and blind people who do not reason, except to whom Allaah has Shown mercy and believed it is the truth from his Lord

Anyway, I am giving you tidings of more of what I had promised you by the command of Allaah the Almighty, the Praiseworthy which are more supporting forces for the war of Allaah's minor soldiers that suffocates breasts; viruses of somewhat [like] a gnat that you do not encompass any knowledge about. In addition to the failure of all different vaccine companies that shall be 0% effective, and more signs of supporting forces of the viruses of somewhat [like] a gnat are coming, also more deaths like never before!

O Xi Jinping the president of China, and those of his like in the world, how great is the difference between last year and this year?! And it did not come out of your laboratories like some of you claim that coronavirus is man-made by China and America! But I, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, I judge with truth and free them both (America and China) from the blame, as you cannot create even a fly, a gnat, or the tiniest living being with spirits like those which Allaah Creates, even if all countries were to come together for that! Nay, this is a new creation of Allaah so show Me what those other than Him have created, if you should be truthful! Is there a Creator other than Allaah alone, Exalted is He? There is no God or any worshipped Lord but Him

And I conclude by stating: "O Allaah judge between Your caliph and wrongdoers, indeed You are the swiftest of Planners and Accountants. And Guide from Your servants those whom if they had known the truth from their Lord, pride would not have carried them off to sin and they would have adopted as a way, as means of bestowing Your mercy upon your oppressed servants in the worlds and Your promise is true and You are the Most Merciful of all. The promise of Allaah has come, indeed He does not Break His promise"

Peace be upon the messengers and praise be to Allaah Lord of the worlds
    Allaah's caliph and servant; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

7. smiling face Painful Torment Has Approached And The Revival of The People of the Cave And The Number Added to Their Sum: Jesus Son of Mary

- 17 -

03- Rajab -1442 AH
    15- February - 2021 AD
    01:55 PM
    (According to the official time of [Mecca] Mother of Towns)

Be Witnesses with Truth against the Contradictory Ones who Turn People Away, and Against those Cattle-like People Whose Intelligence is Being Depreciated by Those Whom They Believed

May Allaah's peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you, whom if the truth has been cleared to them, they would follow it because they use their minds. As a result, no one would be able to depreciate their intelligence since they would not allow this to happen. Certainly, these are the ones guided by Allah, and these are the people of reason at every time and place. That is why you find the true ruling by Allaah in regards to the reason why the people of the Fire are in Fire is disparaging minds and not using them, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

{ وَقَالُوا لَوْ كُنَّا نَسْمَعُ أَوْ نَعْقِلُ مَا كُنَّا فِي أَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ ﴿١٠﴾ } [الملك]

{And they will say, "If only we had been listening or reasoning, we would not be among the companions of the Blaze."} 67:10

Perhaps all truth-seekers would
    like to say: "Who is it that could fool us? We, humans, have been privileged over cattle with the faculty of reason, and whoever does not use his mind is like cattle. Even you, o Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, along with those who turn people away from the signs by which Allaah verifies your call, cannot fool us. As if you are truthful, Allaah will Support you solely; and those who turn people away from following the truth will become liars". Then, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani holds the argument against everybody and says: Search for the sentence below on google and YouTube:
    "Coronavirus is a blessing in disguise", and you will find climatologists including those who work for NASA, and all professors and researchers saying: "Indeed Coronavirus achieved that which "The Paris Climate Accords" could not! Since the virus has stopped mankind's factories and cars from working; it has led to decreasing the exhausts of carbon dioxide emissions towards the earth's atmosphere. And this means that Coronavirus has solved the issue of global warming; having lessened 50% of the carbon dioxide emissions caused by people of the earth, and affecting the earth's atmosphere. Also, this means that it has lessened the intensity of global warming, and this is regarded as a good tiding". It is said that it has also decreased [the intensity of] natural disasters like floods, hurricanes, and earthquakes along with other natural disasters which they claim have occurred due to global warming. But here they are taken by surprise in the summer of 2020 AD with that which they had not taken into account as natural disasters have not decreased whatsoever; on the contrary, floods, cyclones, tornadoes, earthquakes along with other so-called "Climate Change Disasters" have intensified due to global warming. May Allaah expose their lying about the fabricated global warming theory, by His might and power that perhaps sane people may know that "climate change disasters" are not due to the earth's global warming, but due to the Planet of Torment (Nibiru), Saqar, which the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani has been warning you of for 16 years. Verily, that is why Allaah has Sent Coronavirus to prove their fabrications wrong, thus He destroys the global warming theory! Consequently, all people would understand that what the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani has been warning the world of for 16 years [which is Planet Saqar/Nibiru] is the reason behind Allaah's climatic war. Moreover, skirmishes of Allaah's climatic war take place before the passing of Planet Saqar as a warning to mankind, so do you see that Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani has contradicted any of what he said? But, those wrongdoers who turn people away from believing the truth about Allaah's signs contradict themselves and insist on their arrogance and vanity. And they fool those who follow them and mislead them, and they will not avail you anything against Allaah's torment. Certainly, the worst is yet to come. O Allaah I have delivered, so be my Witness

Peace be upon the messengers and praise be to Allaah Lord of the worlds
    Allaah's caliph and servant Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

Source Text:

https://mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=343567

8. افتراضي

-18-
    Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

11 - Rajab - 1442 AH
    23 - 02 - 2021 AD
    12:23 AM
    (According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

From the Awaited Mahdi to Muslim and Non-Muslim Physicians Altogether

In the name of Allah the One, the Only One, Who has never had offspring, nor was He born and there is none comparable unto Him in existence. That is Allah—your Lord! There is no god (worthy of worship)except Him, so worship Him alone no partner Has He. And I call you (to turn to Him in repentance) to Him that He may forgive you of your sins, so He delays your death for a specified term

And fear Allah, O physicians, who delay people from turning to their Lord in repentance because of what you promise them in regards to the success of the vaccines of the so-called "coronavirus" that is not corona, but viruses of somewhat like a gnat of some (unknown) origin which you do not encompass knowledge about. As Allah Creates them (viruses) from the eggs of a gnat that is new in creation, meaning that Allah Has Created it with (the Words of His power, the Word be so it is), and you have not been given of knowledge except a little

So listen to and understand what I will give you a ruling about with truth and it is not a mere expectation that is based on assumptions, as assumptions are likely to be right or wrong, and they might happen or might not but I, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni, the caliph of Allah on the worlds, do not say anything concerning Allah but the inevitable truth that you will find, to be true on actual reality, the planning of Allah to fail the vaccines you are making against the soldiers of Allah; the so-called "Coronavirus"

Indeed He (Allah) will soon fail all their vaccines altogether, and that is counter planning in regards to your deeds against His minor soldiers, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:

And to recite the Qur'an." And whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] himself; and whoever strays - say, "I am only [one] of the warners. (92) And say, "[All] praise is [due] to Allah . He will show you His signs, and you will recognize them. And your Lord is not unaware of what you do."(93)
    [An-Naml -Chapter19-Verses:92-93]

Or you think that Allah is Unaware of your plotting through your vaccines?! Indeed, you will see His signs against your (evil) plotting, so do not be deceived by the antibodies with which Allah Illudes you (to believe) that they are going to be a success

Certainly, this is psychological warfare from Allah, then joyfulness becomes counterproductive and your vaccines fail as those who turn away are being subjected to the planning of Allah so that they are deceived by the antibodies and rush to be vaccinated. Hence, Allah Orders His soldiers to fail the vaccine, so it increases concern and distress within all of those vaccinated

So are they concerned about the side effects of the vaccine? Or they are concerned about being infected with the suffocating virus? Surely, know that you are in a war of an invisible strategy with Allah, that is for you to know that it is not a random epidemic war that befalls adults and children

Far far is that from being the truth... I swear by the Lord of the earth and the heavens that you are in the plotting of a torment from Allah that He Has Sent to afflict those who turn away from following the Great Quran; only those who reached their rectitude (it does not befall children and young persons) as the argument is not held against them yet, since their mind has not reached their uprightness. Exalted is He (Allah)! And your Lord does injustice to no one, even in the torment that brought destruction upon the disbelievers before you, the Word "Be" (Allah's Word of Power) had been issued from Allah to the children so they were knocked over and they all die before Allah annihilates their fathers. Then, Allah annihilates their fathers by a great torment that entirely destructs them (unescorted by the children) as children have an argument to hold against their Lord (if He annihilates them)

Does Allah Send His messengers and caliphs from the Imams (leaders) of the Book except to call people (only those who have reached their rectitude) to worship Allah only no partners Has He? Ergo when Allah annihilates them because of their turning away, they would not have an argument (to hold) against Allah that He did not send Allah's Caller to them? In line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:
    {[We sent] messengers as bringers of good tidings and warners so that mankind will have no argument against Allah after the messengers. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise. (4)}
    [Al-Nisa'- Chapter:4 -Verses:165]
    رُّسُلًا مُّبَشِّرِينَ وَمُنذِرِينَ لِئَلَّا يَكُونَ لِلنَّاسِ عَلَى اللَّـهِ حُجَّةٌ بَعْدَ الرُّسُلِ ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّـهُ عَزِيزًا حَكِيمًا ﴿١٦٥﴾ }
    النساء

And in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:

And the record [of deeds] will be placed [open], and you will see the criminals fearful of that within it, and they will say, "Oh, woe to us! What is this book that leaves nothing small or great except that it has enumerated it?" And they will find what they did present [before them]. And your Lord does injustice to no one. (49)
    [Al-Kahf -Chapter:18 -Verses:49]

That is why you find Him afflicting with His minor torment the adults (excluding those) who have not reached their rectitude: children and young persons. He does not afflict them with the virus of the just torment, that is a sign to the worlds, indeed your Lord is never unjust to the servants. In line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:

Whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] his soul. And whoever errs only errs against it. And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And never would We punish until We sent a messenger(15)
    [Al-Israa -Chapter:17 -Verse: 15]

مَّنِ اهْتَدَىٰ فَإِنَّمَا يَهْتَدِي لِنَفْسِهِ ۖ وَمَن ضَلَّ فَإِنَّمَا يَضِلُّ عَلَيْهَا ۚ وَلَا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرَىٰ ۗ وَمَا كُنَّا مُعَذِّبِينَ حَتَّىٰ نَبْعَثَ رَسُولًا ﴿١٥﴾
    ]الاسراء]

Also, I do not rule out (the possibility) that those who avert people (from following the Caller of Allah) to make a daily (report) about (the total number of) children (who got the so-called Coronavirus) after this statement of mine. However, I delayed it until you listen to their recognition wherein (they stated) that they truly find it (Coronavirus) not affecting children. Then, you will never find them giving you a scientific reason that mind and reason accept it in regards to why they are not affected

Hence, if they said it is because of the strength of their immune system, I reply and bridle them with the Word of Allah the Exalted:

Allah is He Who shaped you out of weakness, then appointed after weakness strength, then, after strength, appointed weakness and grey hair. He creates what He will. He is the All-Knower, the All-Powerful. (54)
    [Ar-Rum -Chapter:30 -Verse: 54]
    { اللَّـهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَكُم مِّن ضَعْفٍ ثُمَّ جَعَلَ مِن بَعْدِ ضَعْفٍ قُوَّةً ثُمَّ جَعَلَ مِن بَعْدِ قُوَّةٍ ضَعْفًا وَشَيْبَةً ۚ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ ۖ وَهُوَ الْعَلِيمُ الْقَدِيرُ ﴿٥٤﴾ }[ الروم].

Anyways, what I know with knowledge of certainty from the Lord of the worlds, is that they will be greatly astounded out of the plotting of the so-called "Coronavirus", hence, physicians will see wonders and they will know that it has a strategic warlike in fighting along with plotting, planning, and swerve (in fighting), and that it does not affect people randomly

And that is for Him (Allah) to get out of your mind that it is a mere pandemic like other pandemics, indeed it is the torment of the viruses of somewhat like a gnat that you do not encompass knowledge about, or did you find its origin? Exalted is Allah the Great! You will never find the source of the so-called "coronavirus" or how it is created, as you do not know how Allah will progressively lead you [to punishment] with it (somewhat like a gnat) in His minor global war through the tiniest of Allah's soldiers in the Book

O people altogether, you must know with knowledge of certainty the truth of Allah's command to His Caliph "Noon walqalami"* in the Word of Allah the Exalted:

So leave Me (to deal) with him who denies this discourse. We will progressively lead them from where they do not know, (44) for, behold, though I may give them rein for a while, indeed, My plan is firm

فَذَرْنِي وَمَن يُكَذِّبُ بِهَٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ ۖ سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾ وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ
    صدق الله العظيم [القلم 44-45 ]

Translator's note:
    "Noon walqalami" Arabic: ن و القلم; literally Noon and the pen) is translated as (N and the pen) —

Noon walqalami is the first verse of surah Al-Qalam (Arabic: القلم; literally: The Pen) in the Quran. "

Noon" is the transliteration of the Arabic letter ن that resembles the English letter N in pronunciation, and it stands for the name of Imam Mahdi "Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni" in the Quranic verse where Allah swears by the first letter of the name of His caliph, Imam Mahdi, Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni, also He Has Illustrated the way which Imam Mahdi will adopt to deliver his Da'wa (call) to the worlds; that is through WRITING his statements and publishing them through the internet that connects the world, hence "the pen" is a metonymy for "writing".
    {Noon and the pen and what they inscribe} [Quran -Surah:Al-Qalam -Chapter: 68 - Verse:1]

Given that, it is Allah's command to His Caliph Nasser Mohammed who argues with you globally through writing (his statements) in the era of dialogue before the appearance, in order to hold the argument against you with the power of knowledge from the clear verses of the Great Quran; therefore, we will never be able to interrupt each other

On the contrary, I will compel you to reflect upon the utterance from the beginning of the statement to its end, hence, you will find it indeed bridling your minds as the raising up of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed is not like the raising up of messengers. Because the response of the people of the messengers was not but only one word :

Rather, they say, "Indeed, we found our fathers upon a religion, and we are in their footsteps [rightly] guided."(22)
    [Az-Zukhruf -Chapter:43 -Verse:22]

{ بَلْ قَالُوا إِنَّا وَجَدْنَا آبَاءَنَا عَلَىٰ أُمَّةٍ وَإِنَّا عَلَىٰ آثَارِهِم مُّهْتَدُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾ }[الزخرف].

Surely, they have no Book from the Lord of the worlds to hold firmly to, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:

Or have We given them a book before the Qur'an to which they are adhering? (21) Rather, they say, "Indeed, we found our fathers upon a religion, and we are in their footsteps [rightly] guided."(22)
    [Az-Zukhruf -Chapter:43 -Verses: 21-22]
    { أَمْ آتَيْنَاهُمْ كِتَابًا مِّن قَبْلِهِ فَهُم بِهِ مُسْتَمْسِكُونَ ﴿٢١﴾ بَلْ قَالُوا إِنَّا وَجَدْنَا آبَاءَنَا عَلَىٰ أُمَّةٍ وَإِنَّا عَلَىٰ آثَارِهِم مُّهْتَدُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾ }[الزخرف].

And as for (me), the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni, the nations to whom I have been raised have a lot of utterances in distorted books other than what Allah revealed, like what Jews and Christians who distorted the Old Testament and the Gospel, have

As for Muslims (who follow the illiterate prophet, Muhammad), they have books that are filled with hadiths and narrations that contradict the clear verses of the Great Quran, except for very few true hadiths that do not contradict the Quran. However, you will find scholars following not the true hadiths in the books of Hadith Studies,
    but they leave them and follow what contradicts the Great Quran, mind, and reason. As they (prefer) to blindly follow their ancestors, and they outweigh copying to thinking; as a result, they have aberrated themselves and their nation because of the mendaciously and slanderously fabricated hadiths about prophet Muhammad and his honored companions

And that is the planning of a hypocrite faction (inserted) between the Companions (of prophet Muhammad) who show religious belief and hide disbelief and (wicked) plotting that is contrary to what the Prophet, prayers of (forgiveness) and peace be upon him, has said in the clarifying prophetic teachings. Surely, if they compare them with the clear verses of the Quran that are clear to everyone, they will find out that there is a great contradiction between these fabricated hadiths and the clear verses of the Quran; meaning that, they are 100% contradictory as truth and falsehood are two opposites that never meet. However, Muslims refused the call of Allah's caliph: Al-Mahdi (the Guided) Nasser Mohammed to compare (to the clear verses of the Qur'an) the hadiths of al-Bukhari and Muslim, and the book of Bihar al-Anwar!!

As a result, Sunnis and Shiites altogether have refused to take for judgment the Reminder (the Quran), which is preserved from alterations. Also, their exegetists followed many mendacious and slander narrations (falsely attributed to be transmitted by Ibn Abbas) to interpret the Qur'an! And how numerous they are! as human devils could not distort anything in the Book of Allah, the Great Quran, and they had nothing to do but to resort to slipping fabricated hadiths and narrations against Allah's prophet and his honored Companions to lead Muslims astray, and they have averted them from following the true path of Allah, the Great Quran

Indeed, hypocrites have succeeded to avert nations after the prophet until the nation of today, and you shall find them not following the Book of Allah nor the true prophetic teachings of His prophet. Given that Allah Wants to start with those who secretly and openly disbelieve in the Quran, in line with the Word of Allah the
    Exalted:
    So leave Me (to deal) with him who denies this discourse. We will progressively lead them from where they do not know, (44)
    [Surah: 68 - Al-Qalam – Verses: 44]
    { فَذَرْنِي وَمَن يُكَذِّبُ بِهَـٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ ۖ سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾ }[القلم

Hence, it (the so-called Coronavirus) is still mild (in their countries), and they shall know if they did not take into consideration that which Allah had done to whoever He pleased among those who disbelieve in the Great Quran. Therefore, Allah Afflicted whomever He Wanted among them by the soldier of the torment of chests, and He will increase them with a new supporting force followed by a mightier one, and each supporting force is severer than the one ahead of it that would surely invalidate their vaccines altogether and they will indeed know the truth about the challenges of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni that he has written on the 10th of Rajab,1441 AH (5-03-2020AD)

As for those unwillingly and forcefully vaccinated by their government, let them put their trust in Allah and say:

Say, “Nothing will ever befall us except what Allah has destined for us. He is our Protector.” So in Allah let the believers put their trust
    [Al-Tawbah -Chapter:9 -Verse:51]
    { قُل لَّن يُصِيبَنَا إِلَّا مَا كَتَبَ اللَّـهُ لَنَا هُوَ مَوْلَانَا ۚ وَعَلَى اللَّـهِ فَلْيَتَوَكَّلِ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ ﴿٥١﴾ }[التوبة]

As they are in the state of those forced by their countries; but, their hearts find comfort in believing that Allah is their Protector from His torment and the side effects of the forceful vaccinations

And I hope from Allah by virtue of the fact that there is no God but Him, and by virtue of the fact of His Mercy which He Has decreed upon Himself, and by the virtue of the fact of the greatness of His Pleasure within, to issue an immediate order to cause all of their vaccines to fail thus they become equal to zero and so they be in despair in regards to all the vaccines, so that they turn to Allah (in repentance) to remove adversity from them, on the condition that they follow the caliph of Allah who calls to follow His (Allah) Book the Great Quran. Indeed, this supplication is from His servant so that Allah Hastens the turning back of the worlds to their Lord to remove His torment from them. I swear by Allah, nothing would remove from them the adversity of His torment except Him, and the torment of Allah is not removed through adopting means to reach an end

Hence, whoever (Allah) removes His torment from, let him know that it is out of (his) invocation to (Allah) with submission to remove evil from him. As humans invoke Allah with submission, by nature, to remove evil from them when they are desperate in their way out; but unfortunately, they pass over while they are turning away from their Lord (after Allah removes evil from them) as if they had never called upon Him to remove adversity that had befallen them before. And Allah the Exalted said:

And when adversity touches man, he calls upon his Lord, turning to Him [alone]; then when He bestows on him a favor from Himself, he forgets Him whom he called upon before, and he attributes to Allah equals to mislead [people] from His way. Say, "Enjoy your disbelief for a little; indeed, you are of the companions of the Fire."(8)
    [Az-Zumar -Chapter:39 -Verses:8]

{ وَإِذَا مَسَّ الْإِنسَانَ ضُرٌّ دَعَا رَبَّهُ مُنِيبًا إِلَيْهِ ثُمَّ إِذَا خَوَّلَهُ نِعْمَةً مِّنْهُ نَسِيَ مَا كَانَ يَدْعُو إِلَيْهِ مِن قَبْلُ وَجَعَلَ لِلَّـهِ أَندَادًا لِّيُضِلَّ عَن سَبِيلِهِ ۚ قُلْ تَمَتَّعْ بِكُفْرِكَ قَلِيلًا ۖ إِنَّكَ مِنْ أَصْحَابِ النَّارِ ﴿٨﴾ } [الزمر].

So fear Allah and know with knowledge of certainty that the soldiers of Allah, viruses of somewhat like a gnat that you do not encompass Knowledge about, are the dominants in their war on the worlds to let them be in utter submission to the caliph of Allah and His servant Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed, and do not do injustice to yourselves by being late (to follow the Qur'an), and flee to Allah, indeed I am a clear warner from Him to you by the clear true clarification of the Great Quran. Thus, follow Allah and His caliph, and follow His Book the Great Quran that you obtain mercy.

And there has come to you a healing statement to remove the torment of Allah in general in a statement that I wrote on, (26th of Ramadan, 1441 AH), 19-05-2020 AD; titled: (Corona Virus And The Decisive Statement That Is Not To Be Taken for Amusement)
    https://mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?t=40184

Not only that, but the skirmish of the planet of torment, Saqar, is getting closer and closer; consequently, the torment of the so-called "climate swings disasters" increases

How many times have I warned you of the torment of Allah for the last 16 years, that the so-called "Nibiru", (is) planet "Saqar" that comes in sight to humans from time to time, and it will come to you from the south side of the earth and the sun and I am truthful indeed and let Allah's curse be upon the liars? And if I should be lying, then upon me is [the consequence of] my lie, and if I should be truthful and you disbelieved, surely what I have promised you with truth will befall you as warning from Allah to whoever refuses and acts in arrogance and disobeys Allah and His caliph the awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni

Verily, if you believed the Caller of Allah, what would Allah Do with your torment when He is the Most Merciful of all? And if you have denied (the truth) it (torment) is bound to come in its appointed time, indeed Allah does not break His promise

So fear Allah and worship Him as you have no protector or intercessor (to avert His torment from upon you) besides Him neither in the life of this world nor in the Hereafter, will you not fear Allah, the Severe in punishment?

So fear Allah, o people of understanding and obey Allah and His caliph Al-Mahdi (the Guided) who calls you to follow the Book of Allah the Great Quran, so obey Allah and His caliph that you may obtain mercy and Allah will add to the glory of the thankful masters of yours

I swear by my Lord and their Lord (Allah, the Lord of the worlds) that they are adopting the opposite way to save themselves and their nation from the torment of Allah's soldiers (the so-called coronavirus), and I swear by He Who Created the heavens without pillars that you see that Allah will send against them various soldiers, one follows another, as clear signs and every sign is greater than the one before whether in the way and speed of its deception or the intensity of the damage in the chest and the speed of (its) spreading

Certainly, it (Ba'ouda) is of the tiniest soldiers of Allah in the Book and it does not take orders from an angel, a jinn, or a human; but it receives education, preparation, as well as orders from Ar-Rahman (Allah) who Created man who knows his points of weakness, and accurately knows the details of creating man, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:

And whether you keep your talk secret or disclose it, verily, He is the All-Knower of what is in the breasts (of men). (13)
    Should He not know what He created? And He is the Most Subtle, the All-Aware. (14)
    [Al-Mulk-Chapter67 - Verses: 13-14]

{ وَأَسِرُّوا قَوْلَكُمْ أَوِ اجْهَرُوا بِهِ ۖ إِنَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِذَاتِ الصُّدُورِ ﴿١٣﴾ أَلَا يَعْلَمُ مَنْ خَلَقَ وَهُوَ اللَّطِيفُ الْخَبِيرُ ﴿١٤﴾ }[الملك].

As the soldiers of Allah do not know Al-Ghaib (the Unseen), but they are servants of Allah; viruses of somewhat like a gnat, a new creation that does not have any experience with the internal topography of the human body, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:

Or ˹ask them,˺ “Who originates the creation then resurrects it and gives you provisions from the heavens and the earth? Is it another god besides Allah?” Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “Show ˹me˺ your proof, if what you say is true.”(64)Say, ˹O Prophet,˺ “None in the heavens and the earth has knowledge of the unseen except Allah. Nor do they know when they will be resurrected. (65)

{ أَمَّن يَبْدَأُ الْخَلْقَ ثُمَّ يُعِيدُهُ وَمَن يَرْزُقُكُم مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۗ أَإِلَـٰهٌ مَّعَ اللَّـهِ ۚ قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿٦٤﴾ قُل لَّا يَعْلَمُ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ الْغَيْبَ إِلَّا اللَّـهُ ۚ وَمَا يَشْعُرُونَ أَيَّانَ يُبْعَثُونَ ﴿٦٥﴾ } [النمل].

And I repeat and remind all of those who are turning back from following the Reminder the Great Quran with the order of Allah to His Caliph (the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni), the Caliph of Allah on the worlds to leave you to Him Exalted is He, to humble you with the tiniest of His soldiers in the Book, O you who are proud in the earth among the leaders of mankind in line with the word of Allah the Exalted:

So leave Me (to deal) with him who denies this discourse. We will progressively lead them from where they do not know, (44)
    [Surah: 68 - Al-Qalam – Verses: 44]
    { فَذَرْنِي وَمَن يُكَذِّبُ بِهَـٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ ۖ سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾ }[القلم

O Xi Xinping, the President of China, and O Joe Biden, the President of America, have you known its (the so-called coronavirus) origin, yet? Surely, this is what I challenged you with one years ago in a statement titled: (Corona Virus is of the lesser torment short of the greater torment that perhaps they may repent)

May Allah judge between me and whoever refused and acted arrogantly; verily, He is the Best of All Judges. And May He Guide His astray soldiers who if they knew the truth they would follow it,and His promise is true and He is the Most Merciful of all

Peace be upon the messengers and (all )praise is to(due) Allah Lord of the worlds ... The caliph and servant of Allah the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni

--------------

Translated from the following Arabic statement:

https://mahdialumma.net/showthread.p...994#post343994

9. افتراضي

-
    19-

Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni
    21-Ramadan-1442 AH
    03-May-2021 AD
    12:35 PM
    (According to the official time of Makkah [mother of towns])

Indeed the Calamity of the Corona War and the Climate War Shall Intensify

In the name of Allah, no power except with Allah the Most High, the Most Great. Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him, we will return. O Muslims, how many times did I advise you along with people all together for the last 16 years and call you to worship Allah alone no partner Has He. Also, I gave you a ruling with truth to believe that there is no god (worthy of worship) except Allah no partner Has He and that the illiterate prophet, Muhammad, the messenger of Allah with the Great Quran, is a mercy to the worlds, so why do you refuse the guidance and mercy of Allah? I swear by Allah, who there is no God (worthy of worship) except Him, that I do not know of any solution for what you are experiencing of Allah's climatic war and Allah's global war through His minor soldiers that are mentioned in the Book; these are the so-called "corona strains" that are not corona and you will never be able to defeat them until you are able to stop the climatic, aerial, aquatic and terrestrial wars of Allah

Perhaps all the Leaders of the countries of mankind would like to say: " We can tone down the so-called "climatic war of Allah" through reducing the Greenhouse gas exhausts emitting from our factories since they have caused a defect in the Earth's climate due to the global warming in the upper layer of the Earth's atmosphere which led to the Earth's global warming. Hence, the Earth has been suffering from a thermal fever and we want to heal Planet earth from the global warming phenomenon". Then, the Awaited Mahdi, whom Allah Has Chosen to be His caliph on the worlds, replies to you and says: "O Leaders of mankind along with their peoples, I swear by Allah who there is no god (worthy of worship) other than Him that if you were to stop the exhausts of your factories, cars, steamships, and trains along with the exhausts of your firewoods and if you were to completely stop your wheel of life for 1000 years (if Allah granted you life) Allah would never lessen His climatic war on you as the global warming theory is a fabricated theory and the truth is that it (global warming) is happening due to the approach of the Planet of Torment and its attraction with the Sun

And the sun's furnace has burst and has affected the moon, the Earth, and its climate. Also, you will not be able to control the global war of the gnat (Arabic: بعوضة, Ba'ouda).
    And I shall make it short for you: if you were able to confront the war of the minor soldiers of Allah in the Book this is when you would be able to stop the war of the heavens and the earth. Given that I am the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed, the man* (Arabic: إنسان, Insan)
    whom Allah taught the true clarification of the Great Quran, I will say: "O decision-makers among the Leaders of mankind, if Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni were an insolent liar in regards to Allah choosing him as His caliph on the worlds, then it would be to my own loss and what I have promised you with shall not befall you

However, if Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni were truly the caliph of Allah on the worlds, then O decision-makers among the Leaders of mankind, know that you do not have the right of veto on the decision of the command of Allah the One, the Overpowering, Glorified and Sublimely Highly Exalted is He and He Does not Share His decision with anyone. Surely, you will not find any refuge to hide in other than with Him, and no one shall protect you from the torment of Allah. And here I am,
    the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed, I announce by the command of Allah that Allah will open for you a gate of severe torment in addition to picking up the level of Allah's climatic war and that is not far from happening, and every stubborn disbeliever is doomed

Perhaps all the senior decision-makers among the Leaders of mankind would like to say: "And what is it? Tell us so that we are ready to confront it." Hence the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni replies to you and says: "You did not even ward yourselves off the lion-like (the fiercest) soldier among the soldiers of Allah, that is the so-called "coronavirus" which is not corona but firm planning from Allah. So how would you prevent the firm planning from the Lord of the worlds, that is a gift from Allah the One, the Overpowering that targets decision-makers in particular and evildoers in general; those who were rebellious (to Allah) in the Lands and made therein much corruption filling the earth with oppression and tyranny?

Unfortunately, the sudden death calamity has arrived and it shall kill you while you are standing, sitting, and lying on your sides, and on-air live in front of the camera. And O doctors, do not say it happened out of a (brain) stroke, but they and their like were killed by the lion-like (the fiercest) virus; that is firm planning from Allah

That is what Allah Has promised you within the clear verses of His Book, the Great Quran, in the verse where Allah addressed His caliph Al-Mahdi (the Guided) Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni after 15 years had passed of the global Mahdist Da'wa (call) to take the Book of Allah the Great Quran for judgment and to follow it, but the arrogant Non-Muslim and Muslim decision-makers turned away. As a result, a command was issued to the caliph of Allah (despite Allah knowing) in the Word of Allah the Exalted:

فَذَرْنِي وَمَن يُكَذِّبُ بِهَٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ ۖ سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾ وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ
    So leave Me (to deal) with him who denies this discourse. We will progressively lead them from where they do not know, (44) for, behold, though I may give them rein for a while, indeed, My plan is firm

Surah: 68 - Al-Qalam – Verses: 44-45

O decision-makers, what the Awaited Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni has challenged the World Health Organization along with the Virologists among the white coat army in the Worlds to discover the origin of Corona that Allah has invaded them with from where they do not know,is not just an assumption out of my own accord, but that was the address to the caliph of Allah Al-Mahdi in the clear verses of the Book, the Great Quran to leave you to him by the power and strength of Allah to declare a global war upon you through the minor of His soldiers in the Book from where they (all the Virologists) do not know its source and origin, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:

So have you found the origin of the so-called "coronavirus" yet? Bring your proof if you are truthful. Or you want to bring together a new (plan) to turn people away from believing the verses about Allah's torment? Far far is that from being the truth,
    but the time for the intense planning from Allah the Almighty, the Praiseworthy has come;nevertheless it, unfortunately, does not have except for only one symptom; that is the death to whoever it befalls

O you who are arrogant towards Allah and His caliph Al-Mahdi
    Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni dig your graves and prepare your coffins and say goodbye to your families and your loved ones. Indeed Allah did not do injustice to you but you have wronged yourselves along with many of those who are atheists among the white coat army to whom it is as if Allah is nothing yet to be mentioned and they have delayed mankind to humbly supplicate to Allah the One, the Overpowering to remove His torment from them to follow the caller of Allah and His Book the Great Quran

Also, I shall say to the wicked astronomers in the worlds: "prepare your coffins and dig your graves as you have been entered into the misfortune of the torment of Allah, especially those who knew with knowledge of certainty that the sun has truly caught up with the moon in the beginning of the month of Ramadan and they saw and videotaped it with their CCD cameras so they knew that the waxing crescent of the month really started to set before sunset while it (the waxing crescent) follows it running towards the sun and the alignment of the Sun-Moon-Earth occurred while the moon is already in a waxing crescent phase and not in a waning crescent phase

And they know that the waxing crescent is in the state of Edrak (the sun catching up with the moon) and the alignment of the Sun-Moon-Earth occurred while the moon is already in a waxing crescent phase, like what is going to happen to the waxing crescent of the month of Shawwal after the sunset of Tuesday which is the night of Wednesday (1st of Shawwal)
    If Allah Pleased to Give you life until you see the greatest full moon of Shawwal starting from its rise (according to the official time of Makkah) after the sunset of Tuesday which is the night of Wednesday, rising like a full moon in all countries

And I know and understand what I am saying in regards to the greatest Edrak at the end of the month of the Night of Al-Qadr by the calculations of the worth of one night on the moon, does not its night and day follow in succession before your eyes on the face of the moon, and do not you see the moon rising like a full moon in midday according to the calculations of the worth of one day on the moon? That is the midday of the day on the moon that resembles the night of the middle of the month (according to the calculations of one day on the Earth) which is the night of the 15th. And because the Sun has caught up with the moon, the new moon occurs ahead of its time, also the waxing crescent of the month is born ahead of its time; as a result, the alignment of the Sun-Moon-Earth occurs while the moon is already in a waxing crescent phase

And here has come the command (of Allah) of Al-Mubahalah (Arabic:المُباهلة, the (general) invocation for the curse of Allah to be upon the liars) so that Allah Judges between me and you. And I have been ordered not to argue with you in the Edrak sign after the occurring of the waxing crescent of the first of the Forbidden Months* in the Book; that is the waxing crescent of Shawwal. Unfortunately, the command of Al-Mubahalah has come this time for mankind in general, to all who reached their rectitude (males and females) and to all whom Allah did not take away their sight

Translator's note: In Islam, the Forbidden Months are four months of the Arab calendar. Fighting is forbidden during these months except in response to aggression

Even if Allah would put someone to test by causing blindness to one of his eyes leaving the other eye for him to see with, he would be able to see the full moon occurring ahead of its time. As for those whose eyesight acuity is 3/6, the moon shall be brought nearer by the command of Allah {Then is this magic, or do you not see? (15)}
    At-Tur -Chapter:52 -Verse:15

You shall also see Planet Saqar which skirmishes with the earth from a place far-off (from the Earth) at the beginning of the skirmish (event). But in its (Saqar) appointed time it does not come to you (passing on the Earth) except suddenly and because it has already approached the Sun, fury, and roaring (sounds) are exchanged between them and they are from bad to worse

And the Sun's furnace has burst so wait for the pouring floods for a matter already predestined, also wait for pieces of mountains (of clouds) loaded with hail in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted
    :
    Do you not see that Allah gently drives the clouds, then joins them together, piling them up into masses, from which you see raindrops come forth? And He sends down from the sky mountains ˹of clouds˺ loaded with hail, pouring it on whomever He wills and averting it from whoever He wills. The flash of the clouds’ lightning nearly takes away eyesight. (43)

An-Nur -Chapter:24 -Verses:43

أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّ اللَّهَ يُزْجِي سَحَابًا ثُمَّ يُؤَلِّفُ بَيْنَهُ ثُمَّ يَجْعَلُهُ رُكَامًا فَتَرَى الْوَدْقَ يَخْرُجُ مِنْ خِلَالِهِ وَيُنَزِّلُ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ مِن جِبَالٍ فِيهَا مِن بَرَدٍ فَيُصِيبُ بِهِ مَن يَشَاءُ وَيَصْرِفُهُ عَن مَّن يَشَاءُ ۖ يَكَادُ سَنَا بَرْقِهِ يَذْهَبُ بِالْأَبْصَارِ ‎﴿٤٣﴾‏ }
    [ سورة النور ]

And they take away whatever Allah pleases of your electrical lights And (wait for) the earthquakes that shall expel whoever Allah wills out of their homes running away from the high raised roofs so that they do not fall on their heads, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:

Their example is that of someone who kindles a fire, but when it lights up all around them, Allah takes away their light, leaving them in complete darkness—unable to see. (17)They are ˹wilfully˺ deaf, dumb, and blind, so they will never return ˹to the Right Path˺.(18)Or ˹those caught in˺ a rainstorm from the sky with darkness, thunder, and lightning. They press their fingers into their ears at the sound of every thunderclap for fear of death. And Allah encompasses the disbelievers ˹by His might˺.(19)The lightning almost snatches away their sight. Every time it lights [the way] for them, they walk therein; but when darkness comes over them, they stand [still]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken away their hearing and their sight. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent. (20)O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous -(21)[He] who made for you the earth a bed [spread out] and the sky a ceiling and sent down from the sky, rain and brought forth thereby fruits as provision for you. So do not attribute to Allah equals while you know [that there is nothing similar to Him]. (22) And if you are in doubt about what We have sent down upon Our Servant [Muhammad], then produce a surah the like thereof and call upon your witnesses other than Allah, if you should be truthful. (23)But if you do not - and you will never be able to - then fear the Fire, whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers. (24)

Al-Baqarah -Chapter:2 -Verses:17-24

مَثَلُهُمْ كَمَثَلِ الَّذِي اسْتَوْقَدَ نَارًا فَلَمَّا أَضَاءَتْ مَا حَوْلَهُ ذَهَبَ اللَّهُ بِنُورِهِمْ وَتَرَكَهُمْ فِي ظُلُمَاتٍ لَّا يُبْصِرُونَ ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ صُمٌّ بُكْمٌ عُمْيٌ فَهُمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ ‎﴿١٨﴾‏ أَوْ كَصَيِّبٍ مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ فِيهِ ظُلُمَاتٌ وَرَعْدٌ وَبَرْقٌ يَجْعَلُونَ أَصَابِعَهُمْ فِي آذَانِهِم مِّنَ الصَّوَاعِقِ حَذَرَ الْمَوْتِ ۚ وَاللَّهُ مُحِيطٌ بِالْكَافِرِينَ ‎﴿١٩﴾‏ يَكَادُ الْبَرْقُ يَخْطَفُ أَبْصَارَهُمْ ۖ كُلَّمَا أَضَاءَ لَهُم مَّشَوْا فِيهِ وَإِذَا أَظْلَمَ عَلَيْهِمْ قَامُوا ۚ وَلَوْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ لَذَهَبَ بِسَمْعِهِمْ وَأَبْصَارِهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ ‎﴿٢٠﴾‏ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ اعْبُدُوا رَبَّكُمُ الَّذِي خَلَقَكُمْ وَالَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ ‎﴿٢١﴾‏ الَّذِي جَعَلَ لَكُمُ الْأَرْضَ فِرَاشًا وَالسَّمَاءَ بِنَاءً وَأَنزَلَ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ مَاءً فَأَخْرَجَ بِهِ مِنَ الثَّمَرَاتِ رِزْقًا لَّكُمْ ۖ فَلَا تَجْعَلُوا لِلَّهِ أَندَادًا وَأَنتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿٢٢﴾‏ وَإِن كُنتُمْ فِي رَيْبٍ مِّمَّا نَزَّلْنَا عَلَىٰ عَبْدِنَا فَأْتُوا بِسُورَةٍ مِّن مِّثْلِهِ وَادْعُوا شُهَدَاءَكُم مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ‎﴿٢٣﴾‏ فَإِن لَّمْ تَفْعَلُوا وَلَن تَفْعَلُوا فَاتَّقُوا النَّارَ الَّتِي وَقُودُهَا النَّاسُ وَالْحِجَارَةُ ۖ أُعِدَّتْ لِلْكَافِرِينَ ‎﴿٢٤﴾‏ } صدق الله العظيم [ سورة البقرة ]،

Then they scatter into fatal shrapnels and He Strikes with them whoever He Wills and Averts them from whom He Wills. Also, Allah declares upon you the war of thunderbolts in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:

And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah; and He is severe in assault. (13)
    Ar-Ra'd -Chapter:13 -Verse:13

{ وَيُسَبِّحُ الرَّعْدُ بِحَمْدِهِ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ مِنْ خِيفَتِهِ وَيُرْسِلُ الصَّوَاعِقَ فَيُصِيبُ بِهَا مَن يَشَاءُ وَهُمْ يُجَادِلُونَ فِي اللَّهِ وَهُوَ شَدِيدُ الْمِحَالِ ‎﴿١٣﴾‏}
    [ سورة الرعد ]

And wait for thunderbolts in mountains (of clouds) loaded with hail, until you believe that Allah your Lord is the Most Merciful of all. O Muslims and people altogether, you have indeed wronged yourselves by not believing the caliph of Allah Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed and what he is calling you for. Have I called you for 16 years except to the path of Allah alone so that He Forgives your sins?

And I have taught you that if you did not know with knowledge of certainty that Allah is truly the Most Merciful of all, you would not know the greatness of the mercy of Allah-within. Hence, you will never ever know the truth in the present life or the hereafter on the day when mankind will stand before the Lord of the worlds. In line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:

But whoever is blind ˹to the truth˺ in this ˹world˺ will be blind in the Hereafter, and ˹even˺ far more astray from the ˹Right˺ Way. (72)
    Al-Israa-Chapter:17-Verse:72

و مَن كَانَ فِي هَٰذِهِ أَعْمَىٰ فَهُوَ فِي الْآخِرَةِ أَعْمَىٰ وَأَضَل سَبِيلًا‎﴿٧٢﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [ سورة الإسراء ].

We are most knowing of what they say, and you are not over them a tyrant. But remind by the Qur'an whoever fears My threat.
    Qaf- Chapter:50 -Verse:45

{ نَّحْنُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يَقُولُونَ ۖ وَمَا أَنتَ عَلَيْهِم بِجَبَّارٍ ۖ فَذَكِّرْ
    بِالْقُرْآن مَن يَخَافُ وَعِيدِ ‎﴿٤٥﴾‏ } [ سورة ق ].

These are the verses of Allah which We recite to you in truth. Then in what statement after Allah and His verses will they believe? (6)Woe to every sinful liar(7)Who hears the verses of Allah recited to him, then persists arrogantly as if he had not heard them. So give him tidings of a painful punishment. (8)And when he knows anything of Our verses, he takes them in ridicule. Those will have a humiliating punishment. (9)Before them is Hell, and what they had earned will not avail them at all nor what they had taken besides Allah as allies. And they will have a great punishment. (10)This [Qur'an] is guidance. And those who have disbelieved in the verses of their Lord will have a painful punishment of foul nature. (11)
    Al-Jathiyah -Chapter:45 -Verses:6-11

{ تِلْكَ آيَاتُ اللَّهِ نَتْلُوهَا عَلَيْكَ بِالْحَقِّ ۖ فَبِأَيِّ حَدِيثٍ بَعْدَ اللَّهِ وَآيَاتِهِ يُؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿٦﴾‏ وَيْلٌ لِّكُلِّ أَفَّاكٍ أَثِيمٍ ‎﴿٧﴾‏ يَسْمَعُ آيَاتِ اللَّهِ تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِ ثُمَّ يُصِرُّ مُسْتَكْبِرًا كَأَن لَّمْ يَسْمَعْهَا ۖ فَبَشِّرْهُ بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ ‎﴿٨﴾‏ وَإِذَا عَلِمَ مِنْ آيَاتِنَا شَيْئًا اتَّخَذَهَا هُزُوًا ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ مُّهِينٌ ‎﴿٩﴾‏ مِّن وَرَائِهِمْ جَهَنَّمُ ۖ وَلَا يُغْنِي عَنْهُم مَّا كَسَبُوا شَيْئًا وَلَا مَا اتَّخَذُوا مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ أَوْلِيَاءَ ۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ ‎﴿١٠﴾‏ هَٰذَا هُدًى ۖ وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِآيَاتِ رَبِّهِمْ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ مِّن رِّجْزٍ أَلِيمٌ ‎﴿١١﴾ }
    [ سورة الجاثية ].

May the curse of Allah be upon the liars who knowingly deny that the Sun has caught up with the moon. And the sign of Edrak was not but a warning,initially, and a good warning for whoever wills among mankind to go forward or stay behind but they have refused and acted arrogantly and insisted on being among those who are staying behind and those who are arrogant towards the verses of truth from their Lord, and those who deny the presence of Allah as if he was not a thing (even) mentioned

And whoever believes them among Muslims, he will be among those who deny the presence of the Lord of the worlds (atheists), as to how do they claim that they are going to control the pouring floods?! and the tsunami hurricanes, and the climate war in general, along with the war of corona that they turn people away (from knowing its reality) by lying and saying that these are just normal mutations while they know they do not have encompassing knowledge about it and they know that they are liars. Indeed, Allah is Swifter in planning, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:

And when We give the people a taste of mercy after adversity has touched them, at once they conspire against Our verses. Say, " Allah is swifter in strategy." Indeed, Our messengers record that which you conspire(21)
    Yunus -Chapter:10 -Verse:21
    { وَإِذَا أَذَقْنَا النَّاسَ رَحْمَةً مِّن بَعْدِ ضَرَّاءَ مَسَّتْهُمْ إِذَا لَهُم مَّكْرٌ فِي آيَاتِنَا ۚ قُلِ اللَّهُ أَسْرَعُ مَكْرًا ۚ إِنَّ رُسُلَنَا يَكْتُبُونَ مَا تَمْكُرُونَ ‎﴿٢١﴾ }
    [ سورة يونس ]

So forgive me, I cannot give you good tidings O you who turn away from following the Great Quran; whether the atheists, disbelievers, or polytheists, and Muslims who claim that they believe in the Great Quran but they act arrogantly towards the judgment of Allah between them in what they differed about. While they take the judgment from the Taghout (Arabic: طاغوت, false gods) of the United Nations. Indeed the example of the fighting Muslim parties is equal to that of the atheists and those who disbelieve in the Lord of the worlds

And what I want to end this statement of mine with is the tiding from Allah to those who are arrogant towards believing the signs of Allah and His caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted

So I swear by the twilight redness, (16) and [by] the night and who gathered to witness, (17) and [by] the moon when it becomes full (18) [That] you will surely ride a planetary state from a planetary state. (19) So what is it with them [that] they do not believe, (20) And when the Qur'an is recited to them, they do not prostrate? (21) But those who disbelieved belie, (22) And Allah is most knowing of what they understand. (23) So give them tidings of a painful punishment (24)Except for those who believe and do righteous deeds. For them is a reward uninterrupted. (25)
    [Surah: 84- Al-Enshiqaq - Verses: 16-24]

{ فَلَا أُقْسِمُ بِالشَّفَقِ ‎﴿١٦﴾‏ وَاللَّيْلِ وَمَا وَسَقَ ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ وَالْقَمَرِ إِذَا اتَّسَقَ ‎﴿١٨﴾‏ لَتَرْكَبُنَّ طَبَقًا عَن طَبَقٍ ‎﴿١٩﴾‏ فَمَا لَهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿٢٠﴾‏ وَإِذَا قُرِئَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْقُرْآنُ لَا يَسْجُدُونَ ۩ ‎﴿٢١﴾‏ بَلِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا يُكَذِّبُونَ ‎﴿٢٢﴾‏ وَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يُوعُونَ ‎﴿٢٣﴾‏ فَبَشِّرْهُم بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ ‎﴿٢٤﴾‏ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَهُمْ أَجْرٌ غَيْرُ مَمْنُونٍ ‎﴿٢٥﴾‏ } صدق الله العظيم [ سورة الانشقاق ].

Peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds
    The Imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al-Yamani

________

Click here to read the Arabic statement
    ))
    الرابط: https://mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=377925

10. افتراضي

- 20 -

21- Ramadan - 1442 AH
    03-May-2021 AD
    09:45 PM
    (According to the official time of [Mecca] Mother of Towns)

Notification For All The Supporters Of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

May Allaah's peace, mercy, and blessings, along with the bliss of His pleasure be upon you, my righteous forerunner supporters. And may you enjoy blessed endings (of the month of Ramadan) and may Allaah accept your fasting and righteous deeds. Many happy returns and may Allaah steadfast you to follow the truth till the Day of Judgment. Eid Mubarak and the glad one is he whom Allaah has firmly fixed his tenet on monotheism and holding firmly to the true clarification of the Glorious Quran that guides to the path of the Almighty, the Praiseworthy. And be determined to deliver the new statement to whoever has a mindful heart and lends an attentive ear

Furthermore, do not you dare set dates for the painful torment. If you say the torment will take place on that specific date, a lot of people will delay following the truth from their Lord until their hearts find comfort, so they would be believers after the torment occurs, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

{ قُل لَّا أَمْلِكُ لِنَفْسِي ضَرًّا وَلَا نَفْعًا إِلَّا مَا شَاءَ اللَّهُ ۗ لِكُلِّ أُمَّةٍ أَجَلٌ ۚ إِذَا جَاءَ أَجَلُهُمْ فَلَا يَسْتَأْخِرُونَ سَاعَةً ۖ وَلَا يَسْتَقْدِمُونَ ‎﴿٤٩﴾‏ قُلْ أَرَأَيْتُمْ إِنْ أَتَاكُمْ عَذَابُهُ بَيَاتًا أَوْ نَهَارًا مَّاذَا يَسْتَعْجِلُ مِنْهُ الْمُجْرِمُونَ ‎﴿٥٠﴾‏ أَثُمَّ إِذَا مَا وَقَعَ آمَنتُم بِهِ ۚ آلْآنَ وَقَدْ كُنتُم بِهِ تَسْتَعْجِلُونَ ‎﴿٥١﴾‏ ثُمَّ قِيلَ لِلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا ذُوقُوا عَذَابَ الْخُلْدِ هَلْ تُجْزَوْنَ إِلَّا بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَكْسِبُونَ ‎﴿٥٢﴾‏ ۞ وَيَسْتَنبِئُونَكَ أَحَقٌّ هُوَ ۖ قُلْ إِي وَرَبِّي إِنَّهُ لَحَقٌّ ۖ وَمَا أَنتُم بِمُعْجِزِينَ ‎﴿٥٣﴾‏ }

Say, "I possess not for myself any harm or benefit except what Allah should will. For every nation is a [specified] term. When their time has come, then they will not remain behind an hour, nor will they precede [it]." (49) Say, "Have you considered: if His punishment should come to you by night or by day - for which [aspect] of it would the criminals be impatient?" (50) Then is it that when it has [actually] occurred you will believe in it? Now? And you were [once] for it impatient (51) Then it will be said to those who had wronged, "Taste the punishment of eternity; are you being recompensed except for what you used to earn?" (52) And they ask information of you, "Is it true?" Say, "Yes, by my Lord. Indeed, it is truth; and you will not cause failure [to Allah ]." (53)} 10:49-53

Definitely, these are people who do not reason. Their likeness is as the likeness of those who said in the era of the revelation of the Qur'an, which is the era of Mohammed [PBUH] the messenger of Allaah:
    { وَإِذْ قَالُوا اللَّهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَٰذَا هُوَ الْحَقَّ مِنْ عِندِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ أَوِ ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ ‎﴿٣٢﴾‏ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَأَنتَ فِيهِمْ ۚ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ مُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَهُمْ يَسْتَغْفِرُونَ ‎﴿٣٣﴾‏ }

{And [remember] when they said, "O Allah, if this should be the truth from You, then rain down upon us stones from the sky or bring us a painful punishment."(32) But Allah would not punish them while you, [O Muhammad], are among them, and Allah would not punish them while they seek forgiveness. (33)} 8:32-33

Shall I guide you to a better word? Say: " O Allaah, if this should be the truth from You and Your promise to raise Your promised caliph has come; Make us see what he wrote to ponder upon it with mind and reason to see if our minds shall accept what he is saying and our hearts find comfort therein. Our Lord, forgive the excess [committed] in our affairs and enlighten our hearts so they distinguish between truth and falsehood, then enable us to follow the certain truth from You. O Allaah, do not make us among those who act in arrogance if the way of truth has been cleared to them by their Lord they turn away in arrogance as if they did not grasp it nor listen to it while their [inner] selves were convinced thereof. O Allaah, we seek refuge in You for our hearts to be arrogant to accept the truth, o You who stand between man and his heart. Verily, whoever Allah guides is truly guided. But whoever He leaves to stray, you will never find for them a guiding mentor and your Lord will never wrong anyone."

O people whom Allaah Loves and who love Him, go ahead towards appearing in the Arab and global trend list as hard as you can with the new statement and its hashtag that is titled:
    قارعه_حرب_كورونا_وحرب_المناخ#
    [The Calamity of the Corona War and the Climate War]

And do not weaken or give in as no one is left but you in the worlds to call to the path of Allaah with insight from their Lord which is the true clarification of the Great Quran, and who has something better than your words to say in the worlds? It is indeed the call to [the way of] Allaah with insight from Him to save the nation and remove the distress. In line with the Word of Allah the Exalted

{وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ قَوْلًا مِّمَّن دَعَا إِلَى اللَّهِ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا وَقَالَ إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ‎﴿٣٣﴾‏ وَلَا تَسْتَوِي الْحَسَنَةُ وَلَا السَّيِّئَةُ ۚ ادْفَعْ بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ فَإِذَا الَّذِي بَيْنَكَ وَبَيْنَهُ عَدَاوَةٌ كَأَنَّهُ وَلِيٌّ حَمِيمٌ ‎﴿٣٤﴾‏ وَمَا يُلَقَّاهَا إِلَّا الَّذِينَ صَبَرُوا وَمَا يُلَقَّاهَا إِلَّا ذُو حَظٍّ عَظِيمٍ ‎﴿٣٥﴾}

{And whose words are better than someone who calls ˹others˺ to Allah, does good, and says, “I am truly of Muslims [those who submit].”? (33) Good and evil cannot be equal. Respond ˹to evil˺ with what is best, then the one you are in a feud with will be like a close friend. (34) But this cannot be attained except by those who are patient and who are truly fortunate. (35)} 41:33-35

Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah Lord of the worlds
    Your brother; Allaah's caliph and servant Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

Source Text:

https://mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=348108

صفحة 2 من 7 الأولىالأولى 1234 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Corona virus explanatory-statements series and its hidden secret..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 61
    آخر مشاركة: 27-09-2023, 12:55 AM
  2. (关于冠状病毒的一系列澄清及其深藏不露的秘密)..The Series of Clarifications about Corona Virus and its Well-Concealed Secret..
    بواسطة فضيلة في المنتدى 渠道 伊玛目•玛赫迪•纳赛尔•穆罕默德•亚曼尼
    مشاركات: 60
    آخر مشاركة: 12-09-2023, 10:17 PM
  3. The Series of Clarifications about Corona Virus and its Well-Concealed Secret - .. سِلسِلة بيانات فَيروس كورونا وسِرّه المَكنون ..
    بواسطة حسام الدين مصطفي في المنتدى The English Channel Of Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed
    مشاركات: 60
    آخر مشاركة: 15-08-2023, 11:46 AM
  4. The Series of Clarifications about Corona Virus and its Well-Concealed Secret
    بواسطة دينا في المنتدى 中文语言
    مشاركات: 59
    آخر مشاركة: 11-06-2023, 11:29 PM
  5. The Origin of Corona and Its Well-Concealed Secret
    بواسطة دينا في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 27-08-2021, 05:06 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك