Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohmed El Yemeni

05/02/1429 AH
13/02/2008 AD
12:44 am Mecca

Those are the chief enemies of Allah, Lord of the Worlds.
أولئك هم ألد الخصام لله رب العالمين

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful. Peace be upon the Messengers, and all praise is for Allah, Lord of the Worlds. Peace be upon us and all the pious worshippers of Allah; as for what follows

Those whom you ask about pose a grave danger to Islam and Muslims, for they are the chief enemies of Allah, Lord of the Worlds and are more dangerous than optical illusion (OI) magicians. In fact, these two groups cannot even be held in the same stead. This is because those who are taught OI magic by the devils (Shayateen) are commanded by these devils to declare themselves as magicians! The goal of the devils, in this case, is to confuse the people from being able to differentiate between magic and miracle. This would cause the people to deny the truth of Allah’s messengers whom Allah empowers with the ability to show miracles to help them establish their message

Your question, brother Mohamed, is about a different category of magicians. They pose a grave danger to Islam and Muslims. Optical illusion magicians and soothsayers who part or bring together lovers and partners cannot be compared. OI magicians are commanded by the devils to declare themselves as magicians. This category of magic, as we have stated before, is used by the devils to distort the belief of the people in the miracles of Allah which are demonstrated to establish the truth of Allah’s messengers. Such distortion would lead people to label Allah’s messengers as magicians and nothing more. They will say to the messenger of Allah, “We shall bring before you magicians who will perform the same miracles that you demonstrate before us.” This was what the Pharaoh did to Moses. These magicians are not aware of the ultimate goal of the devil in teaching them OI magic. The magicians of this category are considered to be misguided. There is hope that whatever little is left of their belief in Allah will be salvaged when the truth becomes apparent to them, just like the truth became apparent to the magicians of the Pharaoh, who then prostrated before this truth because they knew that the actions of Moses, unlike their own, were not magic, and that the stick of Moses turned into a real large snake as a miracle to establish his truth that was delivered to him from the Lord of the Worlds

As for those regarding whom you ask, Mohamed, they do not belong to this category. Rather, they are extremely dangerous for Islam and Muslims and they are not misguided in an apparent manner like their aforesaid counterparts. In fact, they are devils in human form who conceal the reality of things despite knowing that it is the truth from their Lord. They pretend to be righteous believers so that people are misled into thinking that they are pious folk. However, this category of magicians worships the devils. They are the worshippers of the devil despite knowing that he is the devil, the accursed Satan. Thus, they are not misguided like their counterparts. Rather, they knowingly tread the path of falsehood. And after they collude with the devils to extinguish the light of Allah and cause corruption in the land in order to destroy plowland (women) and seed (men), the devils tell them that, “We will teach you magic of another type but you must know that we shall cause discord among the Muslims. Therefore, do not appear as disbelievers. Pretend to be pious believers so that people assume that you are good. You must pray in the masjids so that the most dangerous plan of stopping people from the right path is achieved. You will then be able to destroy the plowland and seed with magic and the people will beget none but wicked disbelievers. Do not tell the people that you are magicians. Tell them that you are spiritual folk and you have, at your command, armies of pious jinn as a gift from Allah because of your piety. Allah has conferred favour upon you by putting at your command pious jinn who are an extension of your goodness. Allah confers favour upon whomsoever He wishes, and this is a bounty of Allah in exchange for your goodness.”

I am the true awaited Mahdi who does not answer with falsehood. I am obliged to say nothing about Allah and His Messenger except the truth. My answer regarding this evil party is nothing but the truth. I will expose the reality of their schemes from the Qur’an and explain it in detail to the people of understanding among you, for none can recollect except the men of understanding. I present to you my answer with respect to such people from the Qur’an, an answer that is truthful, correct and conclusive. Almighty Allah states in His book regarding these people

And thus We have made for every prophet an enemy – devils from mankind and jinn, inspiring to one another fancy idle talk. But if you Lord had willed, they would not have done it, so leave them and that which they invent. And [it is] so the hearts of those who do not believe in the hereafter may incline to it and that they may be well pleased with it and that they may commit what they are going to commit (of evil). Al-Anaam, 6vs112

This category of human-devils who talk of the unknown and of destiny are those who are, as Allah proclaims, given knowledge of the unknown by the devils who, on their part, acquire it through stealthy eavesdropping of the angels dwelling in the lowest heaven. Thereafter, they inspire this knowledge to their partners in the form of fancy idle talk; most of them are liars. Nothing which they speak of turns true. However, at times, one of the devils manages to eavesdrop the knowledge of the unknown from the conversations of the angels who are informed thereof by the keeper of secrets, the trustworthy spirit, Jibra’īl, peace be upon him, from Almighty Allah, who is the sole knower of the unknown in the heavens and the earth. It is He who inspires the keeper of secrets Jibra’īl with whatever He wishes. Jibra’īl is the Caliphate of Allah before the angels. He is obeyed in the heavens and is trustworthy. However, the devils know well that Allah favours some of His prophets with the knowledge of the unknown so that the people find them to be truthful. Therefore, they find ways to sabotage this divine miracle which could become a means for the people accepting the truthfulness of their Lord’s messengers. Therefore, these devils eavesdrop on the angels dwelling in the lowest heaven

Before the Qur’an was revealed, such eavesdropping was easy. They used to steal detailed stories, such as the story of the child who would be born among the Banu Isrā’īl in that year, until when the child would grow up to maturity, Allah would depute him as a prophet and messenger to the Pharaoh, and he would speak gently that perhaps the Pharaoh would be reminded or fear Allah, and if not, then Allah would seize him in exemplary punishment, - in the Hereafter, as in this life

When the lying soothsayers and sorcerers came to know of this prophet through their partners– the devils from among the jinn – they went to the Pharaoh and informed him. However, they did not tell him that a prophet has been born in the Banu Isrā’īl whom Allah will depute unto him. Instead, they said that a boy has been born in this year among the Banu Isrā’īl who is your enemy, O Pharaoh. If you do not kill him, he will conquer your kingdom, therefore, plan accordingly in order to preserve your kingship before it is too late

The Pharaoh said that “We will kill all the children born in this year, and we will kick the wombs of the pregnant women until they miscarry.” Thus, the Pharaoh killed an entire generation of the Banu Isrā’īl and none was rescued by Allah save Moses, peace be upon him. He was brought to the Pharaoh so that the latter would undertake his upbringing himself and thereafter return him to his mother and pay her the wages for breastfeeding the child. Through this, the kings and leaders who hold the soothsayers to be truthful would know that they can never overturn the destiny of Allah through their schemes where they hold the soothsayers to be truthful. These soothsayers advise their kings and leaders against pious men only. They warned Pharaoh against Moses despite him being a pious man! You will never find such people stopping their kings and leaders from approaching disbelievers. Do you know why? It is because they both, i.e., the soothsayers and the disbelievers, are partners, and this is another one of their tasks assigned to them by the devils

These devils have commanded them not to reveal to the people that it is them, i.e., the devils, who are their masters because this would sabotage their schemes. Instead, they have divided the soothsayers into two groups

The first one bases its predictions on the supposed movement of the planets, stars and constellations; the planets have nothing to do with this, rather, it is the devils- their partners from among the jinn- who have taught them. This is why the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, said that, “The astrologers have lied, even if they have spoken the truth.” This means that the astrologers lie when they say that they know about the unknown by monitoring the positions of the planets and the stars, even if they are truthful in what they say about the unknown, because it is the devils who have taught them

The second group, which is far more dangerous, treads the path of righteousness in order to destroy plowland and seed. Likewise, they talk about the “present-unknown” which means that it is not the unknown of the future; instead, it is unknown knowledge of an event that has already occurred – and most of them are liars. Among them are those who say to those who visit them, “Your name is so-and-so, and you have come to me for such-and-such reason.” This convinces the person to believe in them and reinforces his assumption that he has found the cure he is in search for. In fact, the name of this person was given to the soothsayer by a devil who belongs to the same region as this apostate who visited the soothsayer when Almighty Allah tested him with a calamity. Failing the test of Allah, this apostate relapsed into disbelief, and invoked the ones whose harm is closer than their benefit – despicable indeed the patron and the companions

One who visits a soothsayer in the hope to find a cure, and with the belief that he can cure the sick, then such a person has disbelieved in the Qur’an that was revealed to Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him. The Qur’an contains verses to cure the believers from the evil whispers of the devils – these are all those verses that declare the oneness of Allah and eulogise Him and disapprove of and warn from evil. The Qur’an also contains verses of prayer and verses that help ward off evil. Almighty Allah gives us refuge from the evil whispers of the devil. He cures your sick, negates the magic and removes envy. However, you must know that the Qur’an is not like honey. Almighty Allah states with regard to honey: “…in which there is healing for people.” This means that honey has cure for the people in general. However, the cure of the Qur’an is exclusively for those who believe in it. Almighty Allah has made the Qur’an a source for cure and mercy that is reserved for the believers and at times He tests their faith in his book when the cure takes its time. The sick person, despite screaming and moaning, remains possessed, he then turns his back on the Quran and goes to the soothsayers who refer to themselves as spiritual persons and claim to own good jinn

I am the Imam Mahdi I declare, swearing in the name of Allah, Most Sublime and Most Great, that they do not own good jinn. Instead, it is the devils who own them and use them against Allah and His Messenger. They worship the devils instead of Allah while knowing the truth of what they do. They are the enemies of Allah and the Muslims. They pretend to be righteous and good, and they know that this pretension is to deceive the believers in execution of the order of the devils who have colluded with them to extinguish the light of Allah. The devils tell them, “You, along with us, are a trial, and we wish to create discord among the Muslims to lead them away from the truth. Therefore, do not appear as disbelievers. Make it seem that you are righteous.” Some of them say that they belong to the family of the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, but they do not. Rather, they are the descendants of devils, may Allah destroy them, how are they deluded!

Do you know, Muslims, why do they appear to be pious, righteous and doers of good deeds? This is so that they can cause corruption in the land and destroy plowland, i.e., your women, and ultimately your seed, i.e., your children, so that nothing emerges except sparsely; and whoever the women beget turn out to be wicked disbelievers who are disobedient to their Lord and their parents and are disobedient tyrants

Muslims! Almighty Allah has warned you about these righteous-looking devils who scheme against Allah and His Messenger and conceal disbelief in their hearts. They know that they are criminals and not on the path of clear truth. However, they pretend to be righteous and good in order to execute the plans of the devils who have taught them the magic of bringing together and parting. The devils tell them that, “You, along with us, are a trial for the Muslims. Therefore, pretend to be believers so that you can mesmerise the people with your words.” However, Almighty Allah has already informed us about you and told us
And of the people is he whose speech pleases you in worldly life, and he calls Allah to witness as to what is in his heart, yet he is the fiercest of opponents. And when he goes away, he strives throughout the land to cause corruption therein and destroy plowland and seed. And Allah does not like corruption. And when it is said to him, "Fear Allah," pride in the sin takes hold of him. Sufficient for him is Hellfire, and how wretched is the resting place.” Al-Baqara, 2vs180

I am the awaited Mahdi and I know well that this verse talks about you and another people who are born from the plowland that you destroyed, so that the seed, too, is destroyed, and therefore, they shall beget not but wicked disbelievers. And when it is said to him, “Fear Allah,” pride in the sin takes hold of him and he becomes arrogant and prude. As for you, pride in the sin does not take hold of you. Instead, you pretend to be pious and righteous. You claim that Allah has given you good jinn. However, I hold Allah, His angels and His righteous worshippers witness that you all know well that those jinn are your devilish partners whom you worship. You perform the rituals of this worship by using these devils to stop the people from the path of Allah by destroying plowland and seed until the women beget not but wicked disbelievers, just like you have done in the past with the plowland of the nation of Noah until they began to beget none but wicked disbelievers. You misled Noah’s wife who betrayed the trust of her husband with one of you, O soothsayers! She gave birth to a wicked disbeliever. Noah thought that he was his son but Allah informed him that he was not, and instead, he was the fruit of an evil deed through the betrayal of Noah’s wife with one of the soothsayers. Almighty Allah states
“And Noah called to his Lord and said, "My Lord, indeed my son is of my family; and indeed, Your promise is true; and You are the most just of judges! He said, "O Noah, indeed he is not of your family; indeed, he is [one whose] work was other than righteous, so ask Me not for that about which you have no knowledge. Indeed, I advise you, lest you be among the ignorant. [Noah] said, "My Lord, I seek refuge in You from asking that of which I have no knowledge. And unless You forgive me and have mercy upon me, I will be among the losers.” Hud 47

In another verse, Allah explained that he was not Noah’s son because his wife had betrayed him, and instead, he was the result of an evil deed. Almighty Allah states
“Allah presents an example of those who disbelieved: the wife of Noah and the wife of Lot. They were under two of Our righteous servants but betrayed them…” Tahrim 10

O Muslim women whose husbands marry a second wife! When one of you goes to a soothsayer and ask him to make your husband fall in love with you and antagonistic towards other women, the soothsayer often responds by telling you a secret and asks you to not reveal it to anyone else. When you pledge to withhold his secret from others, he tells you that what you need cannot be done without you going to bed with me. He tells you that once this happens, you will attain what you desire. Some women refuse to do this out of their piety. This is because such women assumed that their request could be fulfilled in a simple way and therefore, they visited the soothsayer out of ignorance. However, most of them give in to the soothsayer’s demand who pretends to be righteous. She then sleeps with a cursed devil and begets a devil. When he is told to fear Allah, just like Noah said to his son – to the one he assumed to be his son – his pride in the sin takes hold of him and he says: “I will take refuge on a mountain to protect me from the water.” But the result of a prohibited affair with a soothsayer is not like the result of one done with a believer. For them, Almighty Allah states
Call them by [the names of] their fathers; it is more just in the sight of Allah. But if you do not know their fathers - then they are [still] your brothers in religion and those entrusted to you.”

But children born out of a prohibited affair with soothsayers are different. Do you know why? Because it was not the soothsayer alone who engaged in sexual intercourse with that woman pursuant to their agreement. Instead, it was a collection of quarrelsome partners including the jinn and the ins. This is how the accursed Satan acquires a partnership in the fatherhood of children. Thereafter, the soothsayer gives the woman a magic formula to be used against her husband. The magic is served by a devil to integrate the accursed Satan into the process. When the husband has sexual intercourse with the wife, the spiritual connection of the Satan is established with the human being, regardless of whether in the man or in the woman. This is why Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah, taught you to say the following before having sexual intercourse with your wives: “O Allah, distance us from the Satan, and distance the Satan from our offspring.”

The children of those who say this will be saved by Allah. The Satan shall not be able to make any connection with either the man or his wife. This is another scheme used by the Satan to acquire a share in people’s children. It is my fatwa to kill the soothsayers if they are captured before their repentance. The soothsayers include al-Awbali in the city of Rada’a in Yemen. He is the most famous soothsayer in Yemen. He is among those who warn Ali Abdullah Salih from the true awaited Mahdi. Al-Awbali does not say that I am the Imam Mahdi; he merely tells Ali Abdullah Salih to stay away from my family. He says, “Beware of this family. They might dislodge you from your position.” If the Yemeni president Ali Abdullah Salih is made aware of this statement of mine, he would know that I only speak the truth with the permission of Allah. Unfortunately, the Yemeni president Ali Abdullah Salih holds the lying soothsayers to be true in this regard. I am not bad for him as the soothsayers allege. I swear by Allah, the Sublime, the Great, that I am better for Ali Abdullah Salih than his own son. Allah is witness and entrusted to what I say. The President should not follow the soothsayers. They are warning him to stay away from the righteous people!

Didn’t they warn the Pharaoh against a pious man, Moses? O Ali Abdullah Salih! You will never find them warning you to stay away from disbelievers. This is because they are their partners. Have you understood the reality of what the Imam Mahdi, the upholder of the Messenger of Allah and the Qur’an, Imam Nasser Mohammed Al Yameni has stated?
Peace be upon the Messengers and all praise is due to Allah, Lord of the Worlds.