-14 -

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

27- Jumada I -1442 AH
11- January - 2021 AD
01:00 PM
(According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)

Announcing for the Worlds the Date of the End of Coronavirus

In the name of Allaah the One, the Controller over the kingdom of everything in the heavens and earth. Glorified and highly Exalted is Allaah above what they associate with Him. From Allaah's caliph on the worlds, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, to all decision-makers and people in urban and rural areas, here is the news from Allaah the One, the Overpowering about the end date of the torment of strains of the gnat of the viruses of the global torment. I am not chanting to you in poetry or unjustly exaggerating in prose and here is the news source in the clear verses of the Reminder [the Great Quran] in a decisive Word that is not to be taken for amusement.

Verily, Allaah has Announced the general war against all those who turn away from the caller to Allaah, His caliph, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, who calls them to follow the Great Quran; the insight of the caller towards worshipping Allaah alone no partners with Him, by which Allaah's caliph and servant Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani argues with you. But you have denied and disobeyed Allaah's command of obeying His caliph and servant Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani;
that is why Allaah has Declared all-out war against you starting from announcing the departure into battle to a new creation of His minor soldiers that cannot be seen by the naked eye; viruses of somewhat [like] a ba'ouda [Arabic, gnat] which you encompass nothing about its origin or formation. Indeed, it is a challenge from Allaah the Almighty, the All-Wise to submit all Muslim and non-Muslim decision-makers and their people in rural and urban areas and there is no turning back after the war had been declared by Allaah through the calamity of the war of somewhat [like] a gnat and what is above it of His torment until Allaah's promise of obeying His caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani comes. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

{ وَلَوْ أَنَّ قُرْآنًا سُيِّرَتْ بِهِ الْجِبَالُ أَوْ قُطِّعَتْ بِهِ الْأَرْضُ أَوْ كُلِّمَ بِهِ الْمَوْتَىٰ بَل لِّلَّهِ الْأَمْرُ جَمِيعًا أَفَلَمْ يَيْأَسِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن لَّوْ يَشَاءُ اللَّهُ لَهَدَى النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا تُصِيبُهُم بِمَا صَنَعُوا قَارِعَةٌ أَوْ تَحُلُّ قَرِيبًا مِّن دَارِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَأْتِيَ وَعْدُ اللَّهِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ ﴿٣١﴾ }صدق الله العظيم [سورة الرعد 31].

{If there were a recitation that could cause mountains to move, or the earth to split, or the dead to speak, ˹it would have been this Quran˺. But all matters are by Allah’s Will. Have the believers not yet realized that had Allah willed, He could have guided all of humanity? And disasters will continue to afflict the disbelievers or strike close to their homes for their misdeeds, until Allah’s promise comes to pass. Surely Allah never fails in His promise.} 13:31

And the question that imposes itself is: What is that promise of Allaah in the Book by which you were promised in the clear verses of the Quran? Definitely, this is Allaah's promise of the Global Islamic Caliphate to perfect His light to the worlds by making it prevail over all religions even to the dismay of the wicked ones. And you shall find the promise of Allaah in the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

{ وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مِنكُمْ وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ لَيَسْتَخْلِفَنَّهُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ كَمَا اسْتَخْلَفَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ وَلَيُمَكِّنَنَّ لَهُمْ دِينَهُمُ الَّذِي ارْتَضَىٰ لَهُمْ وَلَيُبَدِّلَنَّهُم مِّن بَعْدِ خَوْفِهِمْ أَمْنًا يَعْبُدُونَنِي لَا يُشْرِكُونَ بِي شَيْئًا وَمَن كَفَرَ بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ ﴿٥٥﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [النور: 55].

{Allah has promised those of you who believe and do good that He will certainly make them successors in the land, as He did with those before them; and will surely establish for them their faith which He has chosen for them, and will indeed change their fear into security—˹provided that˺ they worship Me, associating nothing with Me. But whoever disbelieves after this ˹promise˺, it is they who will be the rebellious.} 24:55

O leaders of mankind and their peoples in urban and rural areas, here has come the promise of Allaah indeed He does not fail in His promise. I swear by Allaah the One who raised the sky without pillars, who has never had offspring, nor was He born, and who there is none comparable to Him, that your vaccines against the prepared viruses of torment that are mentioned in the Quran and led by Allaah, my Lord, and your Lord, are not going to benefit you! So worship Him alone no partners with Him, and do not call upon anyone besides Him as you will never find any refuge other than Him. Certainly, no shelter or refuge from Allaah's torment except for fleeing to Him through calling upon Him using the supplication I wrote for you on 19th of May,2020; titled:
Corona Virus And The Decisive Statement That Is Not To Be Taken for Amusement

However, if you refused and disobeyed Allaah's command to obey His caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, I swear by Allaah the All-Great, Most Exalted to all women and men except children, that you will never be able to avert from yourselves the lesser and the greater torment of Allaah even if you backed each other up. I am fed up with the disbelieving and arrogant decision-makers, religious scholars, medical scientists, and astronomers who deny that the sun has caught up with the moon so they hid what they had known about the sign of truth from their Lord until people around the world were hit with what has hit them which is going to also hit the wicked ones among them who conceal the truth from their Lord

My Lord, You indeed know if I were a liar, it would be to my own loss and no evil would harm them. And If I were truthful, You would definitely hit them with what You have promised them; surely You do not break Your promise. May Allaah's curse befall whoever refuses, acts arrogantly, and disobey Allaah and His caliph the Awaited Mahdi, and may Allaah's curse intensely befall Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani if he was not chosen by Allaah to be His caliph on the worlds, and may Allaah's curse befall the arrogant decision-makers in the worlds who act in arrogance towards Allaah's caliph; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

Or you think that your vaccines are going to avail you against the torment of viruses which are prepared and taught by Allaah Who Created you so He taught them how to invade you to torment you that perhaps you may turn to your Lord in repentance by supplicating and calling upon Him alone no partners with Him to remove His torment from upon you so you respond to the caller of Allaah Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, to worship Allaah alone no partners with Him with insight from Allaah which is the Great Quran that has your news and the news of those before you and after you, also the news of the Day of Judgment when people will stand before Lord of the worlds?! Or perhaps you think Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani announces the global challenges at random and out of his own accord in regards to the so-called Coronavirus?! Certainly, it is not corona but viruses of a new creation; strains of somewhat [like] a ba'ouda (gnat) in the clear verses of the Great Quran that you do not encompass in knowledge; living beings that live in the atmosphere without a body and in people's bodies. Also, in land, and sea; transcontinental and transoceanic. They are human viruses that have never been found in animals as you will not find them in any animal, cattle, or bird. Moreover, I have written this challenge since the first statement on 3rd of May, 2020 at 12:51 PM (According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns), titled: Coronavirus is of the lesser torment short of the greater torment that perhaps they may repent

And I know with knowledge of certainty that it is a challenge from Allaah to you and all your scientists. I swear by Allaah the Great, the Most Exalted that the novel viruses of challenge are going to make Medical Sciences equal to zero as they are not known mere pandemic that shall pass; far far is that from being the truth! That is why I have announced it as a global torment and not just a mere global pandemic in the first statement I wrote about coronavirus. O tyrant and arrogant countries, have you found out that it is truly an immeasurable torment that affects every direction of the wheel of life? But, Muslims did not grasp the lesson of why its intensity overwhelmed the major tyrant and arrogant countries and was lesser upon the other helpless countries especially Arabs or as they are being called "the Third World". Also, they did not understand why it was more intense upon those who hated what Allaah has Revealed of truth in the Great Quran, O Muslims will not you be thankful before the greatest distress is intensified upon non-Arabs and Arabs?

O tyrant and arrogant countries, here you are announcing vaccines whose rate of success is 80%, 90%, 94%,95%, and others you claim are 100% successful! All of them are anti the so-called novel Coronavirus. I swear by Allaah who there is no God but Him or anything to be worshipped other than Him that all their results will be equal to zero and they will do harm more than good, and you shall come to know. Certainly, they will not protect you from the novel viruses of torment even by 1%; indeed I am truthful! On the contrary, their results are worthless. How often did I give you advice but you do not like advisers! And I swear by Lord of the heavens and the earth that the whole world will know that Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani is truly truthful and that he is Allaah's caliph on the worlds so that he who perishes would perish upon evidence and he who lives would live upon evidence

O Allaah, be a witness that I did not contradict a point in regards to any of the challenges from you about the so-called Coronavirus, in my statements. And I did not teach them except for the challenge with truth from You and let them know that it is a set forth example of Your ability to Create new creation; by Allaah the Almighty, the Praiseworthy. A new example by the Word "be so it is" in the clear verses of the Glorious Quran, that You my Lord would not shy away to present an example of somewhat [like] a ba'ouda which is the tiniest of Your creation by which You challenge those who are arrogant towards the Caliph of Allaah Lord of the worlds, so You torment them due to their turning away by the torment of somewhat like a ba'ouda that they encompass not a thing about, in line with Your true promise in the clear verses of the Great Quran in Your Word:

{۞ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَسْتَحْيِي أَن يَضْرِبَ مَثَلًا مَّا بَعُوضَةً فَمَا فَوْقَهَا فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَيَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَيَقُولُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّهُ بِهَٰذَا مَثَلًا يُضِلُّ بِهِ كَثِيرًا وَيَهْدِي بِهِ كَثِيرًا وَمَا يُضِلُّ بِهِ إِلَّا الْفَاسِقِينَ ﴿٢٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم [البقرة: 26].

Indeed, Allah disdains not to set forth an example - that of somewhat [like] a ba'ouda [gnat] or what is above it. And those who have believed know that it is the truth from their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, they say, "What did Allah intend by this as an example?" He misleads many thereby and guides many thereby. And He misleads not except the disobedient, (26)
[Surah: 2 - Al-Baqarah - Verses: 26]

O Allaah increase them and torment each stubborn disbeliever with the viruses of Your torment mentioned in the clear verses of the Quran. O Allaah, raise the intensity of the war via air, land, and sea because You are Most Knowing of how they would understand it is the truth from their Lord, so O Muslims, be careful! My Lord, hasten Your mercy upon the poor, the needy, and all the unjust ones in the worlds with a command from You, or with manifest victory so that Muslim leaders would regret what they concealed within themselves. Indeed, Your promise is true and You are the Most Merciful of all, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

{ ۞ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَتَّخِذُوا الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَىٰ أَوْلِيَاءَ ۘ بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاءُ بَعْضٍ ۚ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُم مِّنكُمْ فَإِنَّهُ مِنْهُمْ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ ﴿٥١﴾ فَتَرَى الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِم مَّرَضٌ يُسَارِعُونَ فِيهِمْ يَقُولُونَ نَخْشَىٰ أَن تُصِيبَنَا دَائِرَةٌ ۚ فَعَسَى اللَّهُ أَن يَأْتِيَ بِالْفَتْحِ أَوْ أَمْرٍ مِّنْ عِندِهِ فَيُصْبِحُوا عَلَىٰ مَا أَسَرُّوا فِي أَنفُسِهِمْ نَادِمِينَ ﴿٥٢﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [المائدة].

{O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people. (51) So you see those in whose hearts is disease hastening into [association with] them, saying, "We are afraid a misfortune may strike us." But perhaps Allah will bring conquest or a command from Him, and they will become, over what they have been concealing within themselves, regretful. (52) } 5:51-52

Perhaps Muslim leaders who are afraid of America and its allies more than they fear Allaah, would like to say: "O Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, what is it that we conceal within ourselves?", then Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani replies to you and says: " It is the all-inclusive and full normalization with Israel in case the devil Donald Trump wins a new presidential term or in case decision-makers in the American "Black" House insisted on normalizing with Israel and its capital is the Land of Al-Aqsa Mosque; even though the sanctity of Al-Aqsa Mosque for Allaah is the same as the sanctity of the Holy Mosque that is prohibited to be maintained by polytheists while witnessing against themselves with disbelief in the Great Quran". Indeed Allaah is the one sought for help, O Muslim Arab and Non-Arab leaders, against how you trade your religion for your worldly life? Little of Muslim leaders have not intended to do so but each of you is aware of what is within themselves as I almost want to exclude no one from among you and I have not done injustice to you in the least. Are you searching for pride with those who fight Allaah, His messengers, Islam, and His Book the Qur'an? Exalted is Allaah the Great!

Do not you believe in the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

{ بَشِّرِ الْمُنَافِقِينَ بِأَنَّ لَهُمْ عَذَابًا أَلِيمًا ﴿١٣٨﴾ الَّذِينَ يَتَّخِذُونَ الْكَافِرِينَ أَوْلِيَاءَ مِن دُونِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ۚ أَيَبْتَغُونَ عِندَهُمُ الْعِزَّةَ فَإِنَّ الْعِزَّةَ لِلَّهِ جَمِيعًا ﴿١٣٩﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [النساء]؟

{Give tidings to the hypocrites that there is for them a painful punishment - (138) Those who take disbelievers as allies instead of the believers. Do they seek with them honor [through power]? But indeed, honor belongs to Allah entirely. (139) } 4: 138-139 ?

Also Allaah the Exalted Said:
{ أَلَا إِنَّ أَوْلِيَاءَ اللَّهِ لَا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ ﴿٦٢﴾ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَكَانُوا يَتَّقُونَ ﴿٦٣﴾ لَهُمُ الْبُشْرَىٰ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَفِي الْآخِرَةِ ۚ لَا تَبْدِيلَ لِكَلِمَاتِ اللَّهِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ ﴿٦٤﴾ وَلَا يَحْزُنكَ قَوْلُهُمْ ۘ إِنَّ الْعِزَّةَ لِلَّهِ جَمِيعًا ۚ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ ﴿٦٥﴾ أَلَا إِنَّ لِلَّهِ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَن فِي الْأَرْضِ ۗ وَمَا يَتَّبِعُ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ شُرَكَاءَ ۚ إِن يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظَّنَّ وَإِنْ هُمْ إِلَّا يَخْرُصُونَ ﴿٦٦﴾ هُوَ الَّذِي جَعَلَ لَكُمُ اللَّيْلَ لِتَسْكُنُوا فِيهِ وَالنَّهَارَ مُبْصِرًا ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِّقَوْمٍ يَسْمَعُونَ ﴿٦٧﴾ قَالُوا اتَّخَذَ اللَّهُ وَلَدًا ۗ سُبْحَانَهُ ۖ هُوَ الْغَنِيُّ ۖ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ إِنْ عِندَكُم مِّن سُلْطَانٍ بِهَٰذَا ۚ أَتَقُولُونَ عَلَى اللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٦٨﴾ قُلْ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَفْتَرُونَ عَلَى اللَّهِ الْكَذِبَ لَا يُفْلِحُونَ ﴿٦٩﴾ مَتَاعٌ فِي الدُّنْيَا ثُمَّ إِلَيْنَا مَرْجِعُهُمْ ثُمَّ نُذِيقُهُمُ الْعَذَابَ الشَّدِيدَ بِمَا كَانُوا يَكْفُرُونَ ﴿٧٠﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

{Unquestionably, [for] the allies of Allah there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve (62) Those who believed and were fearing Allah (63) For them are good tidings in the worldly life and in the Hereafter. No change is there in the words of Allah . That is what is the great attainment. (64)
And let not their speech grieve you. Indeed, honor [due to power] belongs to Allah entirely. He is the Hearing, the Knowing. (65) No doubt! Verily, to Allah belongs whosoever is in the heavens and whosoever is in the earth. And those who worship and invoke others besides Allah, in fact they follow not the (Allah's so-called) partners, they follow only a conjecture and they only invent lies. (66) It is He who made for you the night to rest therein and the day, giving sight. Indeed in that are signs for people who listen. (67) They have said, " Allah has taken a son." Exalted is He; He is the [one] Free of need. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth. You have no authority for this [claim]. Do you say about Allah that which you do not know? (68) Say: Verily those who invent a lie concerning Allah will not succeed. (69) A little enjoyment in this world!- and then, to Us will be their return, then shall We make them taste the severest penalty for their blasphemies. (70)} 10:62-70

Also, Allaah the Exalted Said:
{ مَن كَانَ يُرِيدُ الْعِزَّةَ فَلِلَّهِ الْعِزَّةُ جَمِيعًا إِلَيْهِ يَصْعَدُ الْكَلِمُ الطَّيِّبُ وَالْعَمَلُ الصَّالِحُ يَرْفَعُهُ وَالَّذِينَ يَمْكُرُونَ السَّيِّئَاتِ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ شَدِيدٌ وَمَكْرُ أُولَٰئِكَ هُوَ يَبُورُ ﴿١٠﴾ }[فاطر].

{Whoever desires honor [through power] - then to Allah belongs all honor. To Him ascends good speech, and righteous work raises it. But they who plot evil deeds will have a severe punishment, and the plotting of those - it will perish.} 35:10

And Allaah the Exalted Said:
{ أَفَلَا تَذَكَّرُونَ ﴿١٥٥﴾ أَمْ لَكُمْ سُلْطَانٌ مُّبِينٌ ﴿١٥٦﴾ فَأْتُوا بِكِتَابِكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ ﴿١٥٧﴾ وَجَعَلُوا بَيْنَهُ وَبَيْنَ الْجِنَّةِ نَسَبًا ۚ وَلَقَدْ عَلِمَتِ الْجِنَّةُ إِنَّهُمْ لَمُحْضَرُونَ ﴿١٥٨﴾ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ عَمَّا يَصِفُونَ ﴿١٥٩﴾ إِلَّا عِبَادَ اللَّهِ الْمُخْلَصِينَ ﴿١٦٠﴾ فَإِنَّكُمْ وَمَا تَعْبُدُونَ ﴿١٦١﴾ مَا أَنتُمْ عَلَيْهِ بِفَاتِنِينَ ﴿١٦٢﴾ إِلَّا مَنْ هُوَ صَالِ الْجَحِيمِ ﴿١٦٣﴾ وَمَا مِنَّا إِلَّا لَهُ مَقَامٌ مَّعْلُومٌ ﴿١٦٤﴾ وَإِنَّا لَنَحْنُ الصَّافُّونَ ﴿١٦٥﴾ وَإِنَّا لَنَحْنُ الْمُسَبِّحُونَ ﴿١٦٦﴾ وَإِن كَانُوا لَيَقُولُونَ ﴿١٦٧﴾ لَوْ أَنَّ عِندَنَا ذِكْرًا مِّنَ الْأَوَّلِينَ ﴿١٦٨﴾ لَكُنَّا عِبَادَ اللَّهِ الْمُخْلَصِينَ ﴿١٦٩﴾ فَكَفَرُوا بِهِ ۖ فَسَوْفَ يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿١٧٠﴾ وَلَقَدْ سَبَقَتْ كَلِمَتُنَا لِعِبَادِنَا الْمُرْسَلِينَ ﴿١٧١﴾ إِنَّهُمْ لَهُمُ الْمَنصُورُونَ ﴿١٧٢﴾ وَإِنَّ جُندَنَا لَهُمُ الْغَالِبُونَ ﴿١٧٣﴾ فَتَوَلَّ عَنْهُمْ حَتَّىٰ حِينٍ ﴿١٧٤﴾ وَأَبْصِرْهُمْ فَسَوْفَ يُبْصِرُونَ ﴿١٧٥﴾ أَفَبِعَذَابِنَا يَسْتَعْجِلُونَ ﴿١٧٦﴾ فَإِذَا نَزَلَ بِسَاحَتِهِمْ فَسَاءَ صَبَاحُ الْمُنذَرِينَ ﴿١٧٧﴾ وَتَوَلَّ عَنْهُمْ حَتَّىٰ حِينٍ ﴿١٧٨﴾ وَأَبْصِرْ فَسَوْفَ يُبْصِرُونَ ﴿١٧٩﴾ سُبْحَانَ رَبِّكَ رَبِّ الْعِزَّةِ عَمَّا يَصِفُونَ ﴿١٨٠﴾ وَسَلَامٌ عَلَى الْمُرْسَلِينَ ﴿١٨١﴾ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ ﴿١٨٢﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [الصافات].

{Then will you not be reminded? (155) Or do you have a clear authority? (156) Then bring your Book if you are truthful! (157) And they have claimed between Him and the jinn a lineage, but the jinn have already known that they [who made such claims] will be brought to [punishment]. (158) Glorified be Allah from that which they attribute (unto Him), (159) Except the chosen servants of Allah [who do not share in that sin]. (160) So indeed, you [disbelievers] and whatever you worship, (161) You cannot tempt [anyone] away from Him (162) Except he who is to [enter and] burn in the Hellfire. (163) [The angels say], "There is not among us any except that he has a known position. (164) And indeed, we are those who line up (165) And indeed, we are those who exalt Allah ." (166) And indeed they used to say: (167) “If only we had a Reminder like ˹those of˺ earlier peoples, (168) we would have truly been Allah’s devoted servants.” (169) But they disbelieved in it, so they are going to know. (170) And Our word has already preceded for Our servants, the messengers, (171) That they verily would be made triumphant. (172) And [that] indeed, Our soldiers will be those who overcome. (173) So, leave them for a time. (174) And see [what will befall] them, for they are going to see. (175) Then for Our punishment are they impatient? (176) But when it descends in their territory, then evil is the morning of those who were warned. (177) And turn away from them for a while. (178) And see, for they are going to see. (179) Exalted is your Lord, the Lord of honor and power, above what they describe. (180) And peace upon the messengers. (181) And praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds! (182)} 37:156-182

Allaah's caliph and servant; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani.

Source Text
https://mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=341955