الموضوع: The Solution for the Calamity of the Corona War and the Climate War

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. smiling face The Solution for the Calamity of the Corona War and the Climate War

-21 -

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

24- Dhu'l Hijja - 1442AH
    03- 08- 2021 AD
    11:28 AM
    (According to the official time of [Mecca] Mother of Towns)

The Solution For the Calamity of The Corona War and the Climate War

From Allaah's caliph, Al-
    Mahdi (Arabic: المهديّ, The Guided One),
    to Joe Biden, the President of America and Xi Jinping, the President of China, along with all the leaders in the worlds and their peoples altogether ... Be witnesses against yourselves and your peoples that I have told you, 16 years ago, that your world has ended, your end has come, and the time for your judgment has neared, yet you are heedlessly turning away. Also, I have let you know that I am Al-Mahdi; Allaah's caliph on you. The Owner of Sovereignty (Allaah) Has Chosen me, the One Who Gives sovereignty to whom He Wills and Takes sovereignty away from whom He Wills. And Who Honors whom He Wills and Humbles whom He Wills. That is Allaah my Lord and your Lord so worship Him alone no partners with Him. And obey me to guide you to the way of Allaah the Almighty, the Praiseworthy, with insight from Him which is the Great Quran that was revealed by Allaah to the seal of the prophets and messengers the illiterate prophet Mohammed, the messenger of Allaah, with the Great Quran, for people altogether; so they worship Allaah alone no partners with Him, the One who has never taken a wife nor a son, and there is none comparable unto Him

O Muslims, Christians, Jews, and atheists along with people altogether, I bear witness to Allaah that I informed you of the Planet of Torment [A.K.A Nibiru] which was deep in the northern space of planet Earth and has started to approach your land from a place far-off. Certainly, it will rise upon you from the horizons of the south of the earth, and it will block the southern horizon of it when it [the planet of torment] rises, as per precisely and meticulously described; from the southeastern side to the southwestern side. Thereupon, it sends upon those who disobey Allaah, and the enemies of His messengers and His caliph Al-Mahdi, flames of fire and copper. Verily, I do not say about Allaah anything but the truth, and who is more unjust than he who fabricates lies against Allaah? And, I seek refuge in Allaah to be of the ignorants or those who say about Allaah that which they do not know

I bear witness to Allaah the One, the Overpowering that I, Allaah's caliph, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, announce the absolute disbelief in the theory of global warming. And I have given you a ruling, 16 years ago, that if the worlds turn away from the call of Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, Allaah will declare war against them through the war of the skirmish of the Planet of Torment (Also known as Nibiru/Saqar) from a place far-off. It has become much closer than it was 16 years and a couple of months ago, and it is now skirmishing with the Sun, Moon, and Earth. As a result, Allaah has Raised the intensity of the calamity of His climatic war by air, land, and sea; in addition to, the torment of somewhat [like] a gnat [Arabic:بعوضة, Romanized: Ba'ouda] about which you encompass no knowledge.
    O children of Adam, the so-called Coronavirus is the ba'ouda of the blood and is not Corona. But, smart living beings that have been prepared through Allaah's Words of Power [the Word "be" so it is], and live on their own in land, sea, and air

Verily, Coronavirus is of the calamities of the lesser torment that perhaps the worlds may turn to Allaah in repentance, believe in Allaah alone no partners with Him, worship Him alone no partners Has He, and obey Allaah and His caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, but unfortunately, Allaah's lesser torment has not increased you, until now, except denial of Allaah Lord of the worlds, as if Allaah is not anything to be mentioned, Glorified and highly Exalted is He above what they associate with Him. It is as if you are the controllers over the kingdom of the heavens and earth by claiming that you will stop the calamity of Allaah's climatic war -Exalted is He- but I swear by Allaah that you cannot control the tiniest soldiers of Allaah (the blood gnat and its species altogether) in the Qur'an. Furthermore, your quarantines will not benefit you from now on, as at the beginning, the virus was content with locking you up and eliminating your livelihoods, or do you think that you will go back to your quarantines and lockdowns so that Allaah lessens the intensity of the virus from upon you, in return, like what had happened before?!

However, if you really want the solution that shall save you from the calamity of Allaah's climatic war and the calamity of the war of Allaah's soldiers; the blood gnat; the so-called Corona, then obey Allaah and His caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani. And respond to the caller of Allaah who invites you to worship Allaah alone no partners with Him; with insight from Allaah, which is the Great Quran, so call no one else with Him!! In addition, whoever worships another God besides Allaah let him call upon him to remove the evil of corona from upon him, if he should be truthful! Indeed, neither Allaah's prophets nor Imams (Arabic:إمام, leaders) of the Book and Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi would not benefit you whatsoever, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

{قُلِ ادْعُوا الَّذِينَ زَعَمْتُم مِّن دُونِهِ فَلَا يَمْلِكُونَ كَشْفَ الضُّرِّ عَنكُمْ وَلَا تَحْوِيلًا ‎﴿٥٦﴾‏ أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِمُ الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَبُ وَيَرْجُونَ رَحْمَتَهُ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ ۚ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ كَانَ مَحْذُورًا ‎﴿٥٧﴾‏ وَإِن مِّن قَرْيَةٍ إِلَّا نَحْنُ مُهْلِكُوهَا قَبْلَ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ أَوْ مُعَذِّبُوهَا عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا ۚ كَانَ ذَٰلِكَ فِي الْكِتَابِ مَسْطُورًا ‎﴿٥٨
    ﴾‏} [الإسراء]

{Say, "Invoke those you have claimed [as gods] besides Him, for they do not possess the [ability for] removal of adversity from you or [for its] transfer [to someone else]." (56) Those whom they invoke seek Al-Waseela* to their Lord, [striving as to] which of them would be nearest, and they hope for His mercy and fear His punishment. Indeed, the punishment of your Lord is ever feared. (57) And there is no city but that We will destroy it before the Day of Resurrection or punish it with severe punishment. That has ever been inscribed in the Book (58)} 17:56-58

*Translator's note: (Waseelah) is a proper noun. It is translated as (The Means) —The Means (Al – Waseelah) is the name of the highest rank in Paradise that shall be obtained by one of Allah’s servants only, who will be the nearest servant to Allah, according to Hadeeth from prophet Mohammad PBUH. Meaning: (They seek to reach the highest rank (called The Means) which of them would be the nearest to Allah)

O people, fear Allaah and believe that the sun has truly caught up with the moon, like what happened in the month of Duhl Hijja 1442AH, before night precedes day due to the approach of planet Saqar. Is the sign of Al-Edrak (Arabic: إدراك, the sun catching up with the moon), to whoever wills among you to go forward or stay behind, anything but a warning to mankind due to the approach of planet Saqar ?! O astronomers, who turn people away with might and main from believing the cosmic sign of Al-Edrak which is a warning for mankind, may the curse of Allaah befall you or Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani if he was a liar

O professor Jad Al-Qadi, Head of the Egyptian Astronomical and Geophysical Research Center, who was bold enough to deny the sign of the Full Moon of Imam Mahdi for the month of Dhu'l Hijja (a very sacred month in the Islamic calendar), 1442 AH, along with other astronomers and religious scholars (among mankind) of his like who deliberately deny the truth from their Lord; the curse of Allaah, the angels, and people altogether will inevitably befall you because you turn Muslims away from believing the cosmic sign of the sun catching up with the Moon. I swear by Allaah that you know it is impossible for the night of the Full Moon of the month of Dhu'l Hijja,1442AH to be on the evening of Friday which is the night of Saturday.
    Also, it is impossible for the 'Moon Sighting Committee of KSA' to witness the Crescent of the month of Duhl Hijja on the evening of Friday which is the night of Saturday. Simply, because all astronomers among mankind know with knowledge of certainty that the Moon will set before the sunset of Friday evening, which is the night of Saturday, before the Geocentric Conjunction that takes place in the final New Moon phase by the end of what is left of the light of the Waning Crescent Moon of the month of Dhu'l Qi'dah. Certainly, all astronomers among mankind know it is going to occur on Saturday, the 30th of Dhu'l Qi'dah, at 04:17 AM according to the official time of Mecca. And after the Moon moves towards the east the mere hours of the light of the Waxing Crescent Moon of Dhu'l Hijja starts to form until the Waxing Crescent Moon of the month occurs astronomically on Saturday evening, which is the night of Sunday. From a physical-astronomical point, Saturday evening, which is the night of Sunday, is the beginning of Dhu'l Hijja; a fact that is not disputed by any astronomer among mankind. To explain, the astronomical beginning of Duhl Hijja is on Saturday evening which is the night of Sunday due to the occurrence of the Geocentric Conjunction on Saturday at dawn, and the Moonset of Dhu'l Hijja after the sunset of Saturday which is the night of Sunday; as far as you know

Each truth-seeker must make sure of this astronomical piece of information about the astronomical beginning of Dhu'l Hijja, if it did meet its conditions on Friday evening which is the night of Saturday, or on Saturday evening which is the night of Sunday? And you will indeed find the scientifically impossible truth according to the extremely impossible astronomical and physical calculations on Friday evening, 29th Dhu'l Qi'dah, which is the night of Saturday. Consequently, it is impossible for the night of Saturday to be the beginning of the month of Dhu'l Hijja in all respects since the evening of Saturday is still amongst the days of Dhu'l Qi'dah according to the accurate physical and astronomical calculations

Therefore,o people, I swear by Allaah the One the Overpowering that the full moon of the month of Dhu'l Hijja 1442 AH cannot occur on the evening of Friday, the night of Saturday, except by a miraculous cosmic sign by the command of Allaah, Lord of the worlds! Furthermore, I have announced the sign of the Full Moon of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, by a command from Allaah, in the first issued statement in Dhu'l Qi'dah of this year of ours. Also, I have informed you that the sign of the Full Moon of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani will occur on Friday evening which is the night of Saturday, the night of the middle of the month of Dhu'l Hijja, according to what my Lord taught me in regards to the calculations of the cosmic sign of Edrak (the sun catching up with the moon), until when it occurs in spite of everybody especially the astronomers, hence they will not be able to deny the occurrence of the Full Moon on the evening of Friday which is the night of Saturday; even though, the date of the New Moon and the Geocentric Conjunction was on a Saturday night

But, they (astronomers) were weaseling and fooling people by deceiving them by claiming that this is a normal incident of which they had been aware earlier, and there is not an astronomical error. May misfortune of grief and evil befall them along with the curse of Allaah due to their disbelief, they have indeed earned His anger and a humiliating punishment has been prepared for them by Him

I swear by Allaah, they surely know they are liars and you are going to witness what Allaah shall do with them, and He certainly curses them a great curse except those who repent and openly declare the truth from their Lord, and did not conceal the cosmic sign of verification for Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, as indeed Allaah is the Accepter of Repentance, and the Most Merciful. As for the arrogant ones among astronomers or those who hide the truth about witnessing the Waxing Crescent Moon of the month in the state of Edrak, I say: indeed has failed whoever hides it (the sign) from the worlds so when they disbelive (in the sign) Allaah does not Save them (the world) from the humiliating punishment. Those will be cursed by Allaah and cursed by those who curse since they deny the truth on purpose

Anyway, O mankind, let me inform you about another sign that will occur at the end of this month of Dhu'l Hijja with the permission of Allaah. Given that the Sun has notably caught up with the Moon at the beginning of the month of Dhu'l Hijja 1442 AH and the Waxing Crescent Moon was born on the night of Friday, and the Sun aligned with it while it was a Waxing Crescent Moon on the evening of Saturday; then inevitably the light of the phase of Saturday's Moon, which is the 28th of Dhu'l Hijja, will disappear by the permission of Allaah and it will become totally void of any illumination like the faces of those who deny the cosmic sign of the Sun catching up with the Moon; hence, it rises to be a dark black Moon! Although all astronomers among mankind know that the Moon phase of the 28th of Dhu'l Hijja will occur on Saturday.
    Furthermore, they know, before the incident of the Edrak occurs, that the Waning Crescent Moon of the 28th of Dhu'l Hijja 1442AH will occur on the evening of Saturday and will still be visible late at night at the early dawn on Saturday. They are also aware that all beholders will still be able to witness it as a Waning Crescent Moon with the unaided eye.
    Surely, you will find this in all the almanacs of astronomers; on top of them is the almanac of 'The International Astronomical Center' headed by Eng. (Mohamed Shawkat Odeh). They know quite well, according to the accurate astronomical calculations, that the Moon phase of Saturday, the 28th of Dhu'l Hijja, will be visible to the unaided eye as a Waning Crescent Moon at the early dawn of Saturday in the worlds

O truth-seekers, allow me to announce the challenge by the permission of Allaah the Almighty, the Praiseworthy, the early New Moon that will rise as a complete dark disk before the Geocentric Conjunction. So you will not see it, by the permission of Allaah, on Saturday at dawn, even though the Moon will rise before the eyes of the beholders

But how would you see the Crescent on the face of the moon that waned ahead of its time, even if the time of its rise was in the dark before sunrise? How would you see a completely dark moon that is void of any illumination?! Or do you think that this is normal? Far is that from being the truth! Certainly, this is the condition pertaining to the incident of the Sun catching up with the Moon which is related to the sign of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani. This condition includes the early waning of the Waning Crescent Moon of the month, its early occurrence, and the Sun's alignment with it while it is was a Waxing Crescent Moon. Indeed the judgment is Allaah's, the Best of those who Judge. And if Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani did not fabricate a lie against Allaah that the Sun has caught up with the Moon and the Waxing Crescent Moon was born before the eclipse, and the sun has aligned with it while it was a Waxing Crescent Moon; then Allaah would not Break His promise to His servant and He is the All-Forgiving, the Most Merciful

Peace be upon the messengers, and praise to Allaah Lord of the worlds
    Allah's caliph on the worlds; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

Translated by: Deena ADEL
    Source Text:

www.mahdialumma.com/showthread.php?p=357218

2. افتراضي

======== اقتباس =========

اقتباس المشاركة 324273 من موضوع Corona virus explanatory-statements series and its hidden secret..

- 1 -
    Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

10 - Rajab - 1441 AH
    05 - 03 - 2020 AD
    12:51 pm
    (According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)
    ________

..Corona-virus is from the minor chastisement before the major chastisement so they may turn (to Allah)

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, Allah’s prayer of forgiveness upon His prophets and His loyal-servants in every time and place, no fear for them from His chastisement nor they shall grieve..
    Indeed, so often we advised the decision makers; especially leaders of the Muslims, and the disbelievers in general also those who turn away but they do not like the advisers. Anyway, the deniers have disbelieved in Allah’s narration whether the atheists or the polytheists or the Muslims except upon whom my Lord has mercy from among them and he earned good in his faith, surely I left you to Allah the One, the Supreme, Who made me khalifa of His over the worlds to make me prevail against you by His way and His power. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Al-Qalam] 68:44-45
    {فَذَرْنِي وَمَن يُكَذِّبُ بِهَٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ ۖ سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ﴿٤٤﴾ وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ﴿٤٥﴾} صدق الله العظيم [القلم].

Verily, here He is challenging you with the smallest of His soldiers that can not be seen by the naked eye, then He shook (all) countries of the world; the great and small, a major shake while it is a mere human virus that you do not encompass knowledge about it where from Allah invaded you by it with which Allah is challenging the entire human medical scientists. Surely by no means and they can never find an antidote vaccine for it as they claim, no matter what they announce, do not let them seduce you! By Allah, they are indeed liars [although it is a tiny living creature from Allah’s hidden soldiers] even if the entire human medical doctors met for it; even if they were aiders and supporters to each other they can not and could never be able, by Allah’s permission, in order for you to know that you do not encompass a thing of His knowledge except in what He pleases, glory be to Him, but you are atheist people and you will indeed see what you did not expect from the scheme of Allah’s unknown soldier (Corona-virus) the suffocator. And Allah leads them on (to destruction) by means of His intelligent hidden way to get to whom Allah pleases of their elite from where they do not know, and I see the world health organization do not consider it an international disease yet! In fact with their claim that they will control it, they are indeed liars. How can they control Allah’s chastisement?!
    But I am Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni a khalifa of Allah over the worlds I issue fatwa to you with Truth that it is not a mere international disease in fact a global chastisement, and since it is sort of minor chastisement before the major chastisement then definitely the death toll is few initially but now the infected ones are in the millions yet many of them do not know that they are infected, and this is cunning from Allah so they infect other people they think themselves are secure from Allah’s chastisement suffocating the respiratory system, so it would constrict him breathing air little by little as if he elevates up in the sky until he suffocates because of the constriction of his respiratory system and its channel, so how Allah would not afflict the arrogant of whom Allah pleases from among them while they deserve the most to be burned therein? Those who turn away from the reminder of their Lord for they may return (to Him), and Allah would annihilate of them whom he pleases from among them as admonishment to the worlds for they may return back to their True Lord by pleading and supplicating to remove His chastisement away from them promising Allah to follow His Book the grand Quran and asking Allah steadfastness Who comes between them and their hearts so they would beseech from Allah to make their hearts steadfast to fulfill what they promised Him to avoid them His chastisement then removes it away from them to follow His Book the grand Quran so they be of these who are guided aright.

With what I want to seal this explanatory-statement of mine is the call from Allah in His decisive Book during an admonition of His chastisement by the chest disease. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: [Younus] 10:57.. Surely this is a chastisement admonition, a wisdom for the dutiful ones.
    {يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءَتْكُم مَّوْعِظَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَشِفَاءٌ لِّمَا فِي الصُّدُورِ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةٌ لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ﴿٥٧﴾} صدق الله العظيم [يونس]

I know that this is a chastisement, pain and great horror to people for they may repent then worship Allah, Him Alone no partner for Him, and they repent from the grave sins, oppression and indecencies what appears of it and what is hidden, secretly and openly. And they would make a complete ablution to worship Allah the One, the Supreme, then they do not call on anyone with Allah, and you (should) know the sure knowledge that it is a hidden global chastisement as a cunning from Allah the One, the Supreme. And it is not a mere disease as you claim, far from, very far, indeed you shall know, so flee from Allah to Him, verily I’m a clear warner to you from Him, and do not shut down His houses for who flee to their Lord to uphold prayer to their Lord, Him Alone no partner for Him, and he who enters Allah’s Houses to worship His Lord he is secure from the virus of suffocation even if entered with him the infected ones who flee to Allah, surely it would not afflict the righteous worshipers who believe (trust) and rely on their Lord, so (trust) relying on Allah if you indeed are believers.

Know that coronavirus is a new chastisement of a mighty power; disease of chests, little by little until it cuts off the breath of whom Allah pleases, and who is healed from it let him know that it is not because of the physicians’ treatment; rather because of his supplication prayer to Allah the most Merciful than all who have mercy, it should not be for them to find a cure-treatment for Allah’s chastisement to the fact it is not an affliction for purging what is in your chests; in fact (it is) a chastisement that afflicts chests of whom Allah pleases of those whom among you turn away for they may return (to Allah), and some of you whom death makes him die by chastisement of suffocation that is what they call it [coronavirus] and it is only from the minor chastisement to many people for they may return and plead to their Lord so He would remove from them the evil of the chastisement consequently they would follow the grand Quran the True Book from their Lord.

By no means and never be removed from those who perform prostration on what they call it Turab Al-Hussein (Hussein’s dust)! Indeed, Allah did not send down an authority with that; neither in the Quran nor in the sunna of the True explanatory-statement from their Lord, in fact; they innovated it out of themselves, also by no means and would never be removed from those who call on who are in the graves to remove the evil away from them! Surely, they do not hear their call and even if they heard they would not respond to them, and on judgement day they will deny associating them (with Allah) and they would disown them and be against them. So how often we warned you and advised you to not call on anyone with Allah but unfortunately most of them do not believe in Allah unless they associate (others with Him). As well we warn the oppressors in general; their elites and whoever is next after them in countries of Muslims and the worlds —from the minor chastisement of Allah and other signs of chastisement until the major chastisement overwhelm them; those who were tyrants in the land and oppressed their people unjustly then they increased mischief, indeed your Lord over them as a watchful tower.

Thus we warn them from chastisement of asteroid of Al-Rajifa that will shake what beyond the Atlantic ocean till the west of it in the United States of America so it would stir-up dust of their land’s soil, then the soil of their land would fill the world’s atmosphere, and a striking wave spreads over regions of this world in whole, and you shall indeed know that we are truthful by the permission of Allah Lord of the worlds. And Planet Saqar (hellfire comes) after that if the asteroid of chastisement did not cause remembrance to you, verily keep your duty to Allah — O possessors of understanding-minds.

Verily, the promised major mischief in the land has come to the blessed Mesjid Al-Aqsa; the first of the two Qeblas (the second is Kaaba in Mecca). Indeed that the sanctity of Mesjid Al-Aqsa with Allah is as the sanctity of the Sacred Mesjid (Al-Haram) — O you who sold Allah’s exalted house. Surely you would never find from Allah a loyal-friend nor protector from His chastisement and you will indeed lose the world’s life and the hereafter, that is the manifest loss, verily I am a trustworthy adviser to you, and death came to you while you are heedlessly turning away. O our Allah, I have delivered the message.. O our Allah, bear witness. And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds.

.Allah’s khalifa and His servant; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=324226

اقتباس المشاركة 324226 من موضوع سِلسِلة بيانات فَيروس كورونا وسِرّه المَكنون ..

- 1 -

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ

10 - رجب - 1441 هـ
    05 - 03 - 2020 مـ
    12:51 مساءً
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )

[ لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان ]
    https://mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=324206
    ________

فيروس كورونا من العذاب الأدنى دون العذاب الأكبر لعلهم يرجعون ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، وصلوات الله على أنبيائهِ وأوليائهِ في كلِّ زمانٍ ومكانٍ لا خوفٌ عليهم من عذابه ولا هم يحزنون، فلَكَم نصحنا صُنّاع القرار قيادات المسلمين خاصةً والكفار عامّةً والمُعرضين ولكن لا يحبّون الناصحين، وعلى كلّ حال لقد كذّب المكذّبون بحديث الله سواءٌ الملحِدون أو المشركون أو المسلمون إلا مَن رَحِم ربّي منهم وكسب في إيمانه خيراً، وتركتُكُم لله الواحد القهّار الذي جعلني خليفته على العالمين ليُظهرني عليكم بحولهِ وقوّتهِ، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى: { فَذَرْنِي وَمَن يُكَذِّبُ بِهَٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ ۖ سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿٤٤﴾ وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ ﴿٤٥﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [القلم].

وها هو تحدّاكم بأصغر جنوده لا يُرى بالعين المجرّدة فزلزلَ دول العالم الكبرى والصغرى زلزالاً عظيماً وهو مجرّد فيروسٍ بشريٍّ لا تحيطون بعلمه من أين غزاكم الله به مُتحدّياً الله به كافة علماء الطب البشريّ، فلا ولن يستطيعوا أن يجدوا له لقاحاً مضادّاً كما يزعمون مهما أعلنوا فلا يفتنوكم! فواللهِ إنّهم لكاذبون (برغم أنّه كائنٌ حيٌّ صغيرٌ من جنود الله الخفيّة) ولو اجتمع له كافّة أطباء البشر؛ ولو كان بعضُهم لبعضٍ ظهيراً ونصيراً فلا ولن يستطيعوا بإذن الله كي تعلموا أنّكم لا تحيطون بشيءٍ من علمهِ إلا بما شاء سبحانه، ولكنّكم قومٌ ملحِدون ولسوف ترون مِن مكر جنديّ الله المجهول (فيروس كورونا) الخانق ما لم تكونوا تحتسبون، ويستدرِجكم الله بطريقة إصابته الذكيّة والخفيّة ليصِل إلى من يشاء الله من كبرائكم من حيث لا يعلمون، وأرى منظمة الصحة العالمية لا يعتبرونه وباءً عالميّاً بعد! كونهم بزعمهم سوف يسيطرون عليه وإنّهم لكاذبون، فكيف يسيطرون على عذاب الله؟! ولكنّي الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمدٍ اليمانيّ خليفة الله على العالمين أفتيكم بالحق أنّه ليس مجرّد وباءٍ عالميٍّ بل عذابٌ عالميٌّ، وبما أنّه من صنف العذاب الأدنى دون العذاب الأكبر لعلكم ترجعون فحتماً الوفيات قليلٌ بادئ الأمر ولكنّ الإصابات الآن بالملايين وكثيرٌ منهم لا يعلمون أنّهم مصابون وذلك مكرٌ من الله حتى يصيبوا قوماً آخرين يظنّون أنفسهم في مأمنٍ من عذاب الله الخانق للجهاز التنفسيّ فيضيق عليه تنفّس الهواء شيئاً فشيئاً كأنّما يصّعّد في السماء حتى يختنق بسبب التصاق الجهاز التنفسيّ وقناته، فكيف لا يصيب الله المستكبرين مَن يشاء الله منهم وهم أولى به صِليّاً؟ أولئك المعرضون عن ذكر ربّهم لعلهم يرجعون ويُهلك به الله من يشاء منهم موعظةً للعالمين لعلهم يرجعون إلى ربّهم الحق بالتضرّع والدّعاء أن يكشف عنهم عذابه ويعِدون الله أن يتّبعون كتابه القرآن العظيم ويسألوا الله التثبيت الذي يحول بينهم وبين قلوبهم فيرجون من الله أن يثبّت قلوبهم على الوفاء بما وعدوه أن يجنّبهم عذابه فيكشفَه عنهم ليتّبعوا كتابه القرآن العظيم ليكونوا من المهتدين.

وما أريد أن أختم به بياني هذا هو النداء من الله في محكم كتابه في أثناء موعظة عذابه بمرض الصدور، تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى:
    { يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءَتْكُم مَّوْعِظَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَشِفَاءٌ لِّمَا فِي الصُّدُورِ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةٌ لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ
    ﴿٥٧﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [يونس].. فتلك موعظة عذابٍ موعظة للمتقين.

وأعلم أنّ ذلك عذابٌ ووجعٌ وهلعٌ كبيرٌ للشعوب لعلّهم يتوبون فيعبدون الله وحده لا شريك له، ويتوبون من كبائر الإثم والظلم والفواحش ما ظهر منها وما بطن سرّاً وجهراً ويتوضّأون الوضوء الكامل ليعبدوا الله وحده لا شريك له فلا يدعون مع الله أحداً، واعلموا علم اليقين أنّه عذابٌ عالميٌّ خفيّ المكر من الله الواحد القهار وليس مجرّد وباءٍ كما تزعمون، هيهات هيهات ولسوف تعلمون، ففِرّوا من الله إليه إنّي لكم منه نذيرٌ مبينُ، ولا تغلقوا بيوته عن الفارّين إلى ربّهم ليقيموا الصلاة لربّهم وحده لا شريك له، وأنّ المساجد لله فلا يدعون مع الله أحداً، ومن دخل بيوت الله لعبادة ربّه كان آمناً من فيروس الاختناق حتى ولو دخل معه مُصابون فارّون إلى الله فلن يُصيبَ المصلّين الصالحين الذين آمنوا وعلى ربّهم يتوكلون، فتوكّلوا على الله إن كنتم مؤمنين.

واعلموا أنّ فيروس كورونا عذابٌ جديدٌ ذو بأسٍ شديدٍ داءُ الصّدور شيئاً فشيئاً حتى يقطع نَفَسَ مَن يشاء الله، ومن شُفيَ منه فليعلم أنّه ليس بسبب علاج الأطباء بل بسبب دعائه لله أرحم الراحمين، فلا ينبغى لهم أن يجدوا لعذاب الله علاجاً كونه ليس ابتلاءً لتمحيص ما في صدوركم بل عذابٌ يصيب صدور من يشاء الله من المعرضين منكم لعلّهم يرجعون، ومنكم من يتوفّاه الموت بعذاب الاختناق ذلكم ما تسمّونه (فيروس كورونا) وليس إلا من العذاب الأدنى لكثيرٍ من الناس لعلهم يرجعون ولربّهم يتضرّعون فيكشف عنهم سوء العذاب ويتّبعوا الكتاب الحق من ربّهم القرآن العظيم.

ولا ولن يكشف عن أصحاب السّجود على ما يسمونه تراب الحسين! فما أنزل الله بذلك من سلطان لا في القرآن ولا في سُنّة البيان الحق من ربّهم بل ابتدعوها من عند أنفسهم، ولا ولن يكشف عن أصحاب دعاءِ مَن في القبور ليكشفوا عنهم السوء! فلا يسمعون دعاءهم ولو سمعوا لما استجابوا لهم ويوم القيامة يكفرون بشركهم ويتبرّأون منهم ويكونون عليهم ضِدّاً، فلكم حذّرناكم ونصحناكُم أن لا تدعوا مع الله أحداً ولكن للأسف! وما يؤمن أكثرهم بالله إلا وهم مشركون، وكذلك نحذّر (الظالمين بشكلٍ عامٍ) كُبراءهم ومن يليهم في بلاد المسلمين والعالمين من عذاب الله الأدنى وعذاب آياتٍ أُخر حتى يظلّهم العذاب الأكبر للذين طغَوا في البلاد وظلموا شعوبهم بغير الحق فأكثروا في الأرض الفساد، إنّ ربّك لهم لبالمرصاد.

ونحذّرهم كذلك من عذاب كويكب العذاب الراجفة ترجف وراء المحيط الأطلسي إلى الغرب منه في الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية فيثير نقع تراب أرضهم فيملأ بتراب أرضهم فضاء العالم وموجة ضاربة تنتشر بأصقاع هذا العالم بأسره ولسوف تعلمون إنّا لصادقون بإذن الله ربّ العالمين، وكوكب سقر من بعد ذلك اذا لم يُحدث لكم كويكب العذاب ذكرى، فاتّقوا الله يا أولي الألباب.

وجاء الفساد الأكبر الموعود في أرض المسجد الأقصى المبارك أولى القبلتين، ألا وإنّ حرمة المسجد الأقصى عند الله كحرمة المسجد الحرام يا من بِعتُم بيت الله المعظّم، فلن تجدوا لكم مِنَ الله مِنْ وليٍّ ولا واقٍ من عذابه ولسوف تخسرون الدّنيا والآخرة، ذلك هو الخسران المبين إنّي لكم ناصحٌ أمينٌ، وجاءكم الموت وأنتم في غفلة معرضون، اللهم قد بلّغتُ.. اللهم فاشهدْ، وسلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمدُ للهِ ربِّ العالمين.

خليفة الله وعبدُه؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصرُ محمدٍ اليمانيّ.

Honorable Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni elaborated about his quote: "it is a mere human virus", meaning; it has nothing to do with animal surely it began in humans and transmitted from human to human and there is no intervention of an animal therein as they claimed; the bats, ducks, and pigs then they burned it and committed crimes therein..
    "لا دخل للحيوان فيه فهو بدأ ببشر وينتقل من بشر الى بشر ولا دخل للحيوان فيه كما زعموا الخفاش والبط والخنازير وقاموا بحرقها وأجرموا فيها"
    اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Omicron is a Global Calamity
    بواسطة دينا في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 31-12-2021, 11:52 AM
  2. L’ultime solution à l'épicentre de la guerre de Corona et du climat
    بواسطة fionna في المنتدى Français
    آخر مشاركة: 18-09-2021, 01:10 AM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 28-05-2021, 09:12 PM
  4. Indeed the Calamity of the Corona War and Climate War Shall Intensify
    بواسطة دينا في المنتدى English
    آخر مشاركة: 05-05-2021, 06:12 PM
  5. Important and general announcement about the solution to stop the abnormal climate disasters
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    آخر مشاركة: 06-12-2019, 07:39 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •