-29-

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

12- Jumada II - 1443 AH
15-January-2022 AD
08:52 AM
(According to the official time of [Mecca] Mother of Towns)

COVID is a Firm Plan From Allaah

In the name of Allaah, Ar-Rahman (the Most Gracious), the Most Merciful, and the Firm Possessor of Strength. O the worlds, here is the certain news from Lord of the worlds in regards to the continuance of Allaah's cosmic and covidious war until the promise of Allaah to Empower His servant and caliph Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, Allaah's caliph on the worlds, comes. Verily, I and you have no say in the matter! In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

(وَرَبُّكَ یَخۡلُقُ مَا یَشَاۤءُ وَیَخۡتَارُۗ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ ٱلۡخِیَرَةُۚ سُبۡحَـٰنَ ٱللَّهِ وَتَعَـٰلَىٰ عَمَّا یُشۡرِكُونَ ۝ وَرَبُّكَ یَعۡلَمُ مَا تُكِنُّ صُدُورُهُمۡ وَمَا یُعۡلِنُونَ ۝ وَهُوَ ٱللَّهُ لَاۤ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَۖ لَهُ ٱلۡحَمۡدُ فِی ٱلۡأُولَىٰ وَٱلۡـَٔاخِرَةِۖ وَلَهُ ٱلۡحُكۡمُ وَإِلَیۡهِ تُرۡجَعُونَ)
[سورة القصص 68 - 70]

{And your Lord creates what He wills and chooses; not for them was the choice. Exalted is Allah and high above what they associate with Him. (68) And your Lord knows what their breasts conceal and what they declare. (69) And He is Allah; there is no deity except Him. To Him is [due all] praise in the first [life] and the Hereafter. And His is the [final] decision, and to Him you will be returned. (70)} 28:68-70

O decision-makers and their peoples in the worlds, I Allaah's caliph, Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, give you a ruling with the truth about Allaah's decision in the clear verses of His Book the Great Quran in regards to the continuance of the calamity of Allaah's climatic and cosmic war due to the approach of planet Saqar which is going to rise upon you from the south side of the Earth. In addition to the global calamity of the Corona war that hits you within your own selves, until the promise of Allaah to establish the global caliphate comes, hence He Perfects His light with His servant [Al-Mahdi] even to the dismay of wrongdoers. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

(وَلَوۡ أَنَّ قُرۡءَانࣰا سُیِّرَتۡ بِهِ ٱلۡجِبَالُ أَوۡ قُطِّعَتۡ بِهِ ٱلۡأَرۡضُ أَوۡ كُلِّمَ بِهِ ٱلۡمَوۡتَىٰۗ بَل لِّلَّهِ ٱلۡأَمۡرُ جَمِیعًاۗ أَفَلَمۡ یَا۟یۡـَٔسِ ٱلَّذِینَ ءَامَنُوۤا۟ أَن لَّوۡ یَشَاۤءُ ٱللَّهُ لَهَدَى ٱلنَّاسَ جَمِیعࣰاۗ وَلَا یَزَالُ ٱلَّذِینَ كَفَرُوا۟ تُصِیبُهُم بِمَا صَنَعُوا۟ قَارِعَةٌ أَوۡ تَحُلُّ قَرِیبࣰا مِّن دَارِهِمۡ حَتَّىٰ یَأۡتِیَ وَعۡدُ ٱللَّهِۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَا یُخۡلِفُ ٱلۡمِیعَادَ)
صدق الله العظيم
[سورة الرعد 31]

{If there were a recitation that could cause mountains to move, or the earth to split, or the dead to speak, ˹it would have been this Quran˺. But all matters are by Allah’s Will. Have the believers not yet realized that had Allah willed, He could have guided all of humanity? And disasters will continue to afflict the disbelievers or strike close to their homes for their misdeeds until Allah’s promise comes to pass. Surely Allah never fails in His promise. (31)} 13:31

As for what Allaah strikes you with within yourselves; it is due to Allaah's covidious war which hits right in your hearts within your chests, and you will certainly see from the planning of Allaah that which you had not taken into account. As to the Word of Allaah the Exalted: {or strike close to their homes}, it is related to the global calamities of Allaah's cosmic war, the so-called "terrestrial, nautical, and aerial climate disasters"

O leaders of mankind and their peoples altogether, do you think that the global third war of this new year of yours, 2022AD, will be lesser in severity than the cosmic and covidious war of 2020 AD and 2021 AD? Nay! I swear by Lord of the Earth and heavens that the global cosmic and covidious war of Allaah for 2022 is far superior in might and punishment for wrongdoers, and indeed Allaah Will Seize wrongdoers and their allies with a heavy punishment

And O decision-makers and their governments' assembly, enough ignoring Allaah, my Lord and your Lord, the Leader of the cosmic and covidious war. That is Allaah Lord of the worlds. Furthermore, I remind, alert, and warn all decision-makers, in Arab and Non-Arab governments, not to put Allaah behind their backs [in neglect]. Meaning that, do not cast Him away behind your back in negligence, feeling safe from His planning as if He is not the One behind the cosmic and covidious war. O you who are debased before Allah, who are you acting arrogantly towards?
What could you be before the hands of the One possessing the greatest power in the heavens and earth, my Lord and your Lord, Lord of the worlds? Do you see your creation (by Allaah) is greater than the creation of the kingdom of the heavens and earth?

So listen to and keep in mind this great news, Allaah's caliph, Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, has loudly asked the heavens, earth, and mountains a question in a true vision. He asked them if any of them would like to be "Allaah". They replied to Allaah's caliph, Al-Mahdi, with one unified reply, as if it was an echo of the voice of Imam Mahdi. They said: "Nay! Our pleasure lies within being servants of Allaah", I replied with tearful eyes out of my happiness due to their response with truth to their caliph of Allaah: "You are indeed truthful". Verily, Allaah is a Witness and a Trustee, and sufficient is Allah as Witness. Moreover, they are my supporters for the cause of Allaah. Ended is the vision by the command of Allaah, and it is related to me only

Likewise, Allaah's caliph, Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, says the same as the words of the heavens, earth, and mountains. To explain, I say that my pleasure lies within being a servant of Allaah and He Created me for far-reaching wisdom which is to be a devoted servant of Him alone no partners with Him Glorified and highly Exalted is He above what they associate with Him

Accordingly, be servants of Allaah like Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani and supplicate to Allaah to Forgive your sins, and worship Him alone no partners with Him to achieve the wisdom behind your creation by Him, which is to worship Allaah alone no partners Has He, who Created me, you, heavens and earth and what is within and between them. So fear and worship Him as He Commanded you not to devotedly worship anyone but Him and call not upon anyone besides Him. I am certainly a clear warner from Him to you. From now on, do not cast Allaah behind your backs in negligence. O, decision-makers, it is better for you to beware of Allaah as if you did not, I swear by Allaah the One, the Overpowering that He is going to Seize you with a seizure of one Exalted in Might and Perfect in Ability. Then, you cry for help and He would not Respond until you taste the bad consequences of your misdeeds due to your arrogance and corruption in the land without right. Indeed, He is All-Aware of the corrupting wrongdoers among non-Arabs and Arabs, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

{حَتَّىٰ إِذَا أَخَذْنَا مُتْرَفِيهِم بِالْعَذَابِ إِذَا هُمْ يَجْأَرُونَ ‎﴿٦٤﴾‏ لَا تَجْأَرُوا الْيَوْمَ ۖ إِنَّكُم مِّنَّا لَا تُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٦٥﴾‏ قَدْ كَانَتْ آيَاتِي تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْكُمْ فَكُنتُمْ عَلَىٰ أَعْقَابِكُمْ تَنكِصُونَ ‎﴿٦٦﴾‏ مُسْتَكْبِرِينَ بِهِ سَامِرًا تَهْجُرُونَ ‎﴿٦٧﴾‏ أَفَلَمْ يَدَّبَّرُوا الْقَوْلَ أَمْ جَاءَهُم مَّا لَمْ يَأْتِ آبَاءَهُمُ الْأَوَّلِينَ ‎﴿٦٨﴾‏ أَمْ لَمْ يَعْرِفُوا رَسُولَهُمْ فَهُمْ لَهُ مُنكِرُونَ ‎﴿٦٩﴾‏ أَمْ يَقُولُونَ بِهِ جِنَّةٌ ۚ بَلْ جَاءَهُم بِالْحَقِّ وَأَكْثَرُهُمْ لِلْحَقِّ كَارِهُونَ ‎﴿٧٠﴾‏ وَلَوِ اتَّبَعَ الْحَقُّ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ لَفَسَدَتِ السَّمَاوَاتُ وَالْأَرْضُ وَمَن فِيهِنَّ ۚ بَلْ أَتَيْنَاهُم بِذِكْرِهِمْ فَهُمْ عَن ذِكْرِهِم مُّعْرِضُونَ ‎﴿٧١﴾‏ أَمْ تَسْأَلُهُمْ خَرْجًا فَخَرَاجُ رَبِّكَ خَيْرٌ ۖ وَهُوَ خَيْرُ الرَّازِقِينَ ‎﴿٧٢﴾‏ وَإِنَّكَ لَتَدْعُوهُمْ إِلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ‎﴿٧٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون].

{But as soon as We seize their elite with torment, they start to cry for help. (64) ˹They will be told,˺ “Do not cry for help today. Surely you will never be saved from Us. (65) Indeed, My revelations were recited to you, but you used to back away (66) In arrogance regarding it, conversing by night, speaking evil. (67)
Then have they not reflected over the Qur'an, or has there come to them that which had not come to their forefathers? (68)
Or did they not know their Messenger, so they are toward him disacknowledging? (69) Or ˹because˺ they say, “He is insane?” In fact, he has come to them with the truth, but most of them are resentful of the truth. (70) But if the Truth had followed their inclinations, the heavens and the earth and whoever is in them would have been ruined. Rather, We have brought them their message, but they, from their message, are turning away. (71) Or do you, [O Muhammad], ask them for payment? But the reward of your Lord is best, and He is the best of providers. (72) And certainly, you (O Muhammad SAW) call them to a Straight Path (true religion Islamic Monotheism). (73)} 23:64-73

O Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdul Aziz Aal-Saud, I am fed up with my patience on you having imprisoned my supporters and on top of them Abdul Aziz Mohy Meshref Al-Shahhari, in the prisons of KSA for more than three years. And I, Allaah's caliph, Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, am not begging you O Mohammed Bin Salman to free them but I am indeed commanding you to decree an order to set them all free urgently without delay; in addition to, compensating them financially for imprisoning them without any right. But because they are among the supporters of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani who calls for worshipping Allaah alone no partners with Him, removing man's injustice to his fellow man, and achieving global peace between populations, along with peaceful coexistence between Muslims and non-Muslims. Certainly, whoever opposes me in this is opposing Allaah, His messengers, and His caliph

O Mohammed Bin Salman and his allies, Allaah Has Ordered me to say the following to whoever opposes Allaah and His caliph:
(What is your thought about Whom Allaah is with Him). And O Mohammed Bin Salman, release my Saudi and Non-Saudi supporters from the prisons of KSA, and beware of Allaah's planning and know with knowledge of certainty that whoever defies Allaah and His caliph; indeed Allaah will severely torment him. Moreover, all the worlds will surely know that the best outcome is for the righteous and the earth belongs to Allaah and He grants it to whomever He chooses of His servants. Also, people altogether will know that Allaah will achieve His will if Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani was truly Imam Mahdi; Allaah's caliph on the worlds. Verily, if I am a liar, it will be to my own loss and no harm shall befall you. And we will wait and see as Judgment belongs to Allaah, the Swiftest in planning and accounting

O Mohammed Bin Salman, you and your likes among Arab and Non-Arab and all those who arrested my supporters in KSA along with all those who judged on them in aggression without any right, will know that all power belongs to Allaah. We will see what Allaah, the Severe in Punishment shall do to them and you surely will not avail them anything against Allaah's torment. And I will not launch against you any missiles from Yemen as I do not own them and they belong to Houthis and I do not need their assistance at all, as Allaah will direct against you and your likes in the worlds a severe in might COVID and will increase it in ferocity making it a new COVID by Allaah's words of Power [the word "be" so it is]; firm planning by Allaah, to invade the chests of wrongdoers as well as yours, o Mohammed Bin Salman. Since it is dedicated to all those who defy Allaah and His caliph among decision-makers in different countries in the worlds, as a result, Allaah will annihilate them by a command from Him or severely torment them until whenever He Pleases. Indeed He is the Most Knowing and Most Wise and to Him, all matters return in decision

On the other hand, whoever repents and turns to his Lord to Guide his heart and Forgive his sins to worship Allaah alone no partners with Him, and submit to Allaah's caliph on the worlds; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani in obedience to Allaah my Lord and your Lord, will definitely find Allaah All-Forgiving and Most Merciful

So flee from Allaah to Him, indeed I am a clear warner from Him to You. And worship Him alone no partners with Him as verily I am a clear warner from Him to you. Also, call upon Him alone no partners with Him, and do not call anyone else besides Him as certainly, I am a manifest warner from Him to you. O Allaah I have delivered so be my Witness

Peace be upon the messengers and praise to Allaah Lord of the worlds...
Allaah's caliph and servant; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

Translated by: Deena ADEL
Source Text:
https://mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=367800