الموضوع: From Imam Mahdi to US President Joe Biden

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. smiling face From Imam Mahdi to US President Joe Biden

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed
    al-Yamani

13-Dhul Qi’dah-1443 AH
    12-June-2022 AD
    11:28 AM
    (According to the official time of Mecca mother of towns)

From Imam Mahdi to US President Joe Biden

In the name of Allaah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon all the prophets and messengers of Allaah from the first of them to the seal of them the illiterate prophet, Mohammed, the messenger of Allaah, and upon those who followed their call to worship Allaah alone no partners with Him. I do not distinguish between any of His messengers and I am among the Muslims [Arabic: “submitters”] to Him

O respectable President of America Joe Biden, be among those truthful with Allaah, your people, and the world. As per what I hear from the Media; you are going to visit Saudi Arabia, so welcome to the Arabian Peninsula. And no blame shall be put on you for meeting Mohammed bin Salman because you no more have the right to be at odds with the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman; if the heirs of the unjustly murdered journalist Jamal Khashoggi have truly waived their right [of retribution] because Allaah has given the guardians of blood; the close relatives of the unjustly murdered the exclusive right to accept either retribution or the blood money of malice aforethought murder of the unjustly killed; as it is premeditated. Certainly, murders are degrees, some are involuntary manslaughter with a verdict of a life for a life. Another one is murder in a moment of anger, exasperation, and abrupt scrimmage which has doubled up penalty. In addition, there is premeditated murder from a cold-blooded murderer which is regarded as one of the biggest crimes in terms of penalties and is called: "Premeditated murder of the murdered".
    And whoever is killed unjustly Allaah has given their close relatives the power to choose either the verdict of retribution and a life for a life; or multiple lives for a life in case of complicity in crime through agreeing on murdering a soul in aggression and injustice. And I repeat: Allaah has given the heir of the unjustly murdered a clear authority, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted: {وَلَا تَقْتُلُوا النَّفْسَ الَّتِي حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ إِلَّا بِالْحَقِّ ۗ وَمَن قُتِلَ مَظْلُومًا فَقَدْ جَعَلْنَا لِوَلِيِّهِ سُلْطَانًا فَلَا يُسْرِف فِّي الْقَتْلِ ۖ إِنَّهُ كَانَ مَنصُورًا ‎﴿٣٣﴾‏} [سورة الإسراء] صدق الله العظيم

{And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden, except by right. And whoever is killed unjustly - We have given his heir authority, but let him not exceed limits in [the matter of] taking life. Indeed, he is bound to be aided.} 17:33 Truthful is Allaah the Great

However, if the guardians of the blood of the murdered [his heirs] waived the verdict of a life for a life without being compelled by the ruler and accepted the blood money for the unjustly killed, here, you no longer have the right, neither you nor anyone else, to hold accountable those who unjustly killed him, since the authority in the clear verses of the Quran is for the guardians of blood, on the condition that they are not obliged to relinquish [the verdict of a life for a life] in exchange for blood money

Having said that, O respectable US President, Joe Biden, I wonder how you shall pay a visit to Saudi Arabia to meet up with a dead man! How is it that we hear from the American media and the White House that Joe Biden, the American President, will go to Saudi Arabia to meet the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman while he died months ago?! Allaah has struck him down with the COVID of Death in sooner than a blink of an eye, then Allaah has put him into clinical death until whenever He pleases then he dies. And before Allaah struck down Mohammed bin Salman, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani [Arabic: “from Yemen”] had issued a challenge and warning on January 15, 2022AD
    https://mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=374373

The challenge at the beginning to the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman was to carry out my order to him; to set free my supporters from the prisons of Saudi Arabia, whom he unjustly imprisoned in injustice and aggression only because they were calling to worship Allaah alone no partners with Him, achieve global peace between the peoples of mankind, peaceful coexistence between the Muslim and the non-Muslim, and ending man's injustice to his fellow man regardless of his belief whether he was a disbeliever, Muslim, Christian, Jew, or an atheist; as verily there is no compulsion in the religion of Allaah and whoever wills let him believe and whoever wills let him disbelieve; so delivering the news is on us, while reckoning belongs to Allaah. And Allaah ordered us to implement justice and equity among them all in rights and functions except for judiciary; as each has his own religion and belief in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

{وَاصْبِرْ نَفْسَكَ مَعَ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ رَبَّهُم بِالْغَدَاةِ وَالْعَشِيِّ يُرِيدُونَ وَجْهَهُ ۖ وَلَا تَعْدُ عَيْنَاكَ عَنْهُمْ تُرِيدُ زِينَةَ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَلَا تُطِعْ مَنْ أَغْفَلْنَا قَلْبَهُ عَن ذِكْرِنَا وَاتَّبَعَ هَوَاهُ وَكَانَ أَمْرُهُ فُرُطًا ‎﴿٢٨﴾‏ وَقُلِ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ ۖ فَمَن شَاءَ فَلْيُؤْمِن وَمَن شَاءَ فَلْيَكْفُرْ ۚ إِنَّا أَعْتَدْنَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ نَارًا أَحَاطَ بِهِمْ سُرَادِقُهَا ۚ وَإِن يَسْتَغِيثُوا يُغَاثُوا بِمَاءٍ كَالْمُهْلِ يَشْوِي الْوُجُوهَ ۚ بِئْسَ الشَّرَابُ وَسَاءَتْ مُرْتَفَقًا ‎﴿٢٩﴾‏ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ إِنَّا لَا نُضِيعُ أَجْرَ مَنْ أَحْسَنَ عَمَلًا ‎﴿٣٠﴾‏ أُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ جَنَّاتُ عَدْنٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهِمُ الْأَنْهَارُ يُحَلَّوْنَ فِيهَا مِنْ أَسَاوِرَ مِن ذَهَبٍ وَيَلْبَسُونَ ثِيَابًا خُضْرًا مِّن سُندُسٍ وَإِسْتَبْرَقٍ مُّتَّكِئِينَ فِيهَا عَلَى الْأَرَائِكِ ۚ نِعْمَ الثَّوَابُ وَحَسُنَتْ مُرْتَفَقًا ‎﴿٣١﴾‏} [سورة
    الكهف] صدق الله العظيم

{And keep yourself patient [by being] with those who call upon their Lord in the morning and the evening, seeking His countenance. And let not your eyes pass beyond them, desiring adornments of the worldly life, and do not obey one whose heart We have made heedless of Our remembrance and who follows his desire and whose affair is ever [in] neglect. (28) And say, "The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills - let him believe, and whoever wills - let him disbelieve." Indeed, We have prepared for the wrongdoers a fire whose walls will surround them. And if they call for relief, they will be relieved with water like murky oil, which scalds [their] faces. Wretched is the drink, and evil is the resting place. (29) Indeed, those who have believed and done righteous deeds - indeed, We will not allow being lost the reward of any who did well in deeds. (30) For them will be Gardens of Eternity; beneath them rivers will flow; they will be adorned therein with bracelets of gold, and they will wear green garments of fine silk and heavy brocade: They will recline therein on raised thrones. How good the recompense! How beautiful a place to rest! (31)}. 18:28-31 Truthful is Allaah the Great

Certainly, servants cannot oblige other servants to unwillingly worship Allaah in prayers because Allaah will never ever accept an act of worship by a reluctant servant who has been obliged by another servant to worship Allaah alone no partners with Him -Exalted He is - for He does not accept an act of worship done by a servant out of fear of someone other than Him, Glorified and Highly Exalted is He, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

{إِنَّمَا يَعْمُرُ مَسَاجِدَ اللَّهِ مَنْ آمَنَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَأَقَامَ الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَى الزَّكَاةَ وَلَمْ يَخْشَ إِلَّا اللَّهَ ۖ فَعَسَىٰ أُولَٰئِكَ أَن يَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُهْتَدِينَ ‎﴿١٨﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم.

{The mosques of Allaah shall be visited and maintained by those who believe in Allaah and the Last Day, establish regular prayers, practice Zakat, and fear none (at all) except Allaah. It is they who are expected to be on true guidance.} 9:18 Truthful is Allaah the Great.

But did Allaah prepare Hell Fire in vain, Exalted He is?! Neither did He prepare a Garden as wide as the heavens and earth in vain, too. Definitely, the Heaven is the abode of whoever worshipped Allaah alone and Hell Fire is for whoever disbelieved, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

{لَقَدْ كَفَرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ ۖ وَقَالَ الْمَسِيحُ يَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ اعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ رَبِّي وَرَبَّكُمْ ۖ إِنَّهُ مَن يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّهِ فَقَدْ حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ الْجَنَّةَ وَمَأْوَاهُ النَّارُ ۖ وَمَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ مِنْ أَنصَارٍ ‎﴿٧٢﴾‏ لَّقَدْ كَفَرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ ثَالِثُ ثَلَاثَةٍ ۘ وَمَا مِنْ إِلَٰهٍ إِلَّا إِلَٰهٌ وَاحِدٌ ۚ وَإِن لَّمْ يَنتَهُوا عَمَّا يَقُولُونَ لَيَمَسَّنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِنْهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ ‎﴿٧٣﴾‏ أَفَلَا يَتُوبُونَ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَيَسْتَغْفِرُونَهُ ۚ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ‎﴿٧٤﴾‏ مَّا الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ إِلَّا رَسُولٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِهِ الرُّسُلُ وَأُمُّهُ صِدِّيقَةٌ ۖ كَانَا يَأْكُلَانِ الطَّعَامَ ۗ انظُرْ كَيْفَ نُبَيِّنُ لَهُمُ الْآيَاتِ ثُمَّ انظُرْ أَنَّىٰ يُؤْفَكُونَ ‎﴿٧٥﴾‏ قُلْ أَتَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ مَا لَا يَمْلِكُ لَكُمْ ضَرًّا وَلَا نَفْعًا ۚ وَاللَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ ‎﴿٧٦﴾‏} [سورة المائدة]. صدق الله العظيم

{Those who say, “Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary,” have certainly fallen into disbelief. The Messiah ˹himself˺ said, “O Children of Israel! Worship Allah—my Lord and your Lord.” Whoever associates others with Allah ˹in worship˺ will surely be forbidden Paradise by Allah. Their home will be the Fire. And the wrongdoers will have no helpers. (72) Those who say, “Allah is one in a Trinity,” have certainly fallen into disbelief. There is only One God. If they do not stop saying this, those who disbelieve among them will be afflicted with a painful torment. (73) Will they not repent to Allah and ask His forgiveness? For Allah is Forgiving, Bestowing of mercy. (74) The Messiah, son of Mary, is no more than a messenger before whom other messengers had passed away, and his mother was an unwavering believer; they both used to eat food. Look how We make the signs evident for them, then look how they are(still) averted(from the truth). (75) Say, "Do you worship besides Allah that which holds for you no [power of] harm or benefit while it is Allah who is the Hearing, the Knowing?" (76)} 5:72-76 Truthful is Allaah the Great

As for human rights, Allaah has enjoined us regarding disbelievers who did not fight us in Islam, the religion of Allaah, to deal kindly and be equitable towards them in justice and doing good, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:
    لَّا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ ‎﴿٨﴾‏ إِنَّمَا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ قَاتَلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَأَخْرَجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ وَظَاهَرُوا عَلَىٰ إِخْرَاجِكُمْ أَن تَوَلَّوْهُمْ ۚ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُمْ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ ‎﴿٩﴾} ‏[سورة الممتحنة]. صدق الله العظيم.

{Allah does not forbid you from dealing kindly and fairly with those who have neither fought nor driven you out of your homes. Surely Allah loves those who are fair. (8) Allah only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion - [forbids] that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers. (9)} 60:8-9 Truthful is Allaah the Great.

Furthermore, Allaah has enjoined the human ruler, who believes in Allaah the Great, to do good to his fellow man regardless of his religion for there is no compulsion in the religion of Allaah, Islam; to worship Allaah reluctantly out of fear of other servants like them, but {you have your religion and I have mine.} 109:6 and whatever they worship other than Allaah will not prevent them from undergoing the torment of Allaah in this life or the hereafter, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

{قُلْ إِنِّي أُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَعْبُدَ اللَّهَ مُخْلِصًا لَّهُ الدِّينَ ‎﴿١١﴾‏ وَأُمِرْتُ لِأَنْ أَكُونَ أَوَّلَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ‎﴿١٢﴾‏ قُلْ إِنِّي أَخَافُ إِنْ عَصَيْتُ رَبِّي عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ عَظِيمٍ ‎﴿١٣﴾‏ قُلِ اللَّهَ أَعْبُدُ مُخْلِصًا لَّهُ دِينِي ‎﴿١٤﴾‏ فَاعْبُدُوا مَا شِئْتُم مِّن دُونِهِ ۗ قُلْ إِنَّ الْخَاسِرِينَ الَّذِينَ خَسِرُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ وَأَهْلِيهِمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ۗ أَلَا ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْخُسْرَانُ الْمُبِينُ ‎﴿١٥﴾‏ لَهُم مِّن فَوْقِهِمْ ظُلَلٌ مِّنَ النَّارِ وَمِن تَحْتِهِمْ ظُلَلٌ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ يُخَوِّفُ اللَّهُ بِهِ عِبَادَهُ ۚ يَا عِبَادِ فَاتَّقُونِ ‎﴿١٦﴾‏ وَالَّذِينَ اجْتَنَبُوا الطَّاغُوتَ أَن يَعْبُدُوهَا وَأَنَابُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ لَهُمُ الْبُشْرَىٰ ۚ فَبَشِّرْ عِبَادِ ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّهُ ۖ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ‎﴿١٨﴾‏ أَفَمَنْ حَقَّ عَلَيْهِ كَلِمَةُ الْعَذَابِ أَفَأَنتَ تُنقِذُ مَن فِي النَّارِ ‎﴿١٩﴾‏ لَٰكِنِ الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا رَبَّهُمْ لَهُمْ غُرَفٌ مِّن فَوْقِهَا غُرَفٌ مَّبْنِيَّةٌ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ ۖ وَعْدَ اللَّهِ ۖ لَا يُخْلِفُ اللَّهُ الْمِيعَادَ ‎﴿٢٠﴾‏} [سورة الزمر]. صدق الله العظيم.

{Say, “Indeed, I have been commanded to worship Allah, devoting religion to Him, (11) and I was commanded to become the first of the Muslims.” (12) Say, “I fear, if I disobey my Lord, the punishment of a great day.” (13) Say, " Allah [alone] do I worship, sincere to Him in my religion, (14) So worship what you will besides Him." Say, "Indeed, the losers are the ones who will lose themselves and their families on the Day of Resurrection. Unquestionably, that is the manifest loss." (15) They will have canopies of fire above them and below them, canopies. By that Allah threatens His servants. O My servants, then fear Me. (16) And those who abstain from worshipping the Tāghūt [Tyrannical leaders who judge not according to the Book of Allaah] and turn to Allah, will have good news. So give good news to My servants (17) who listen to what is said and follow what is best. These are the ones God has guided; these are the people of understanding. (18) Then, is one who has deserved the decree of torment; can you save one who is in the Fire? (19) But, for those who fear their Lord, there are chambers with chambers built on top of them, with rivers running from underneath them. This is Allah’s promise. Allah does not go back on any promise. (20)} 39:11-20 Truthful is Allaah the Great.

Indeed, the human rights of the believer and the disbeliever are equal in terms of justice and are preserved in the clear verses of the Book of Allaah, the Great Quran, without racial, ethnic, or sectarian discrimination. But we only have the duty of calling to the worship of Allaah alone no partners with Him, while reckoning belongs to Allaah. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:
    {فَلِذَٰلِكَ فَادْعُ ۖ وَاسْتَقِمْ كَمَا أُمِرْتَ ۖ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ ۖ وَقُلْ آمَنتُ بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ مِن كِتَابٍ ۖ وَأُمِرْتُ لِأَعْدِلَ بَيْنَكُمُ ۖ اللَّهُ رَبُّنَا وَرَبُّكُمْ ۖ لَنَا أَعْمَالُنَا وَلَكُمْ أَعْمَالُكُمْ ۖ لَا حُجَّةَ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمُ ۖ اللَّهُ يَجْمَعُ بَيْنَنَا ۖ وَإِلَيْهِ الْمَصِيرُ ‎﴿١٥﴾‏} [سورة الشورى]. صدق الله العظيم

{So to that [religion of Allah ] invite, and remain on a right course as you are commanded. And do not follow their vain desires; but say: "I believe in the Book which Allaah has sent down; and I am commanded to judge justly between you. Allah is our Lord and your Lord. For us are our deeds, and for you, your deeds. There is no contention between us and you. Allah will bring us together, and to Him is (our) Final Return.} 42:15 Truthful is Allaah the Great

O American President Joe Biden, I am Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi [Arabic: “the Guided”] Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani. Allaah has made me His caliph on the whole world and I repeat: “on the whole world;” its land and sea, to end man's injustice towards his fellow man. Also Allaah has ordered the worlds to obey His caliph. Also, Allaah did not cause the death of the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman but to be a lesson for those who may take heed among decision-makers in the whole world, Arabs or non-Arabs

O American President Joe Biden, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani is not a caliph of some human; rather the caliph of Allaah the One, the Overpowering. So what would be your thought about Allaah, the Lord of the worlds provided that Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani was truly Al-Mahdi, Allaah's caliph on the whole world? Would not Allaah achieve His purpose? Verily, Allaah has ordered His caliph to relax in confidence and leave whoever disobeyed the command of Allaah to obey His caliph; to Him (Allaah) to be submitted into obedience through a cosmic and COVIDious [related to COVID] war and that is Allaah's promise in the clear verses of His Book, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

{وَلَوْ أَنَّ قُرْآنًا سُيِّرَتْ بِهِ الْجِبَالُ أَوْ قُطِّعَتْ بِهِ الْأَرْضُ أَوْ كُلِّمَ بِهِ الْمَوْتَىٰ ۗ بَل لِّلَّهِ الْأَمْرُ جَمِيعًا ۗ أَفَلَمْ يَيْأَسِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن لَّوْ يَشَاءُ اللَّهُ لَهَدَى النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا ۗ وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا تُصِيبُهُم بِمَا صَنَعُوا قَارِعَةٌ أَوْ تَحُلُّ قَرِيبًا مِّن دَارِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَأْتِيَ وَعْدُ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ ‎﴿٣١﴾} [الرعد]. صدق الله العظيم.

{If there were a recitation that could cause mountains to move, or the earth to split, or the dead to speak, ˹it would have been this Quran˺. But all matters are by Allah’s Will. Have the believers not yet realized that had Allah willed, He could have guided all of humanity? And disasters will continue to afflict the disbelievers or strike close to their homes for their misdeeds, until Allah’s promise comes to pass. Surely Allah never fails in His promise.} 13:31 Truthful is Allaah the Great

That is the skirmish before the passing of the great Planet Saqar that will bring about a heavenly eclipse; thus it obstructs the sky from the earth upon its rise from the south side of the Earth causing sunrise from the west, and I had already thoroughly elaborated this in the hypothetical cosmophysical statement whereas I made the questioner be the Ex-President George Bush Jr. and the respondent is Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, and the statement of the hypothetical dialogue was delivered to the office of President Bush at that time, and the response came that it was delivered to the office and that it will be presented to US President George Bush Jr.

O respectable US President Joe Biden, neither China ,Russia, America, nor all decision-makers in the whole world and their peoples can resist the war of Allaah who made me His caliph on the whole world. And Allaah made the Saudi Crown Prince nothing but a global lesson to other decision-makers, as he has wronged himself by daring to wage a war on my call, imprisoning my Saudi supporters in KSA, and throwing them into prisons in aggression and injustice.
    Anyway, I cannot comprehensively explain to you my call in one statement as it has been almost 18 years since I started it, and I have been extremely patient that perhaps Allaah may guide the worlds. But until now, only a few were guided from those who care to search for the path of the Truth; that is Allaah the Creator who created them to worship Him alone no partners with Him

O American President Joe Biden, all decision-makers on the thrones of all mankind's countries and all their peoples, I shall teach you the reason why the world’s leaders and their peoples are misguided: Know you with knowledge of certainty that Allaah did not create His servants for He to search for them to guide their hearts -Exalted He is. On the contrary, He created them so that they look for the right way towards the Truth (Allaah, their Creator) that is the Lord of the worlds who encompasses all vision but no vision encompasses Him, the One
    who established Himself above the throne of His Great Kingdom. He created His servants so they worship Him alone no partners with Him, and verily Allaah looks into the hearts of His servants, to see what they are looking for

Therefore, any servant who uses his mind to search for the path of the truth towards Allaah, then Allaah, the Truth, must guide him to the way of the caller to Allaah with insight from Him, if he was present in his time. However, if there was not anyone existing in his time to call to the worship of Allaah alone with insight from Him, here Allaah chooses the truth seeker to be an Imam [leader] for people and increase his abundance of the knowledge of His Book, against all scholars of the nation in his era. To add, Allaah has chosen me to be an Imam for people through making me a leader for all nations and a caliph on the whole world, and I repeat and say: “He made me His caliph on the whole world with its lands and seas”

O Joe Biden, be among the thankful so that Allaah increases your power and honor, also be a truth-seeker and visit Saudi Arabia as soon as possible to meet up with the Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to stand by him while he is experiencing the agonies of clinical death; not hearing, seeing, nor speaking as he is out of coverage in the agonies of clinical death, meaning; completely dead. And I warned him if he disobey the command of Allaah and His caliph, Al-Mahdi, Allaah will strike him down with the COVID of death in a blink of an eye or even sooner, whereas he falls fainting into a clinical death from which there is no escape. As a result, Allaah took him with one shout of the Word “be” from which there is no recovery.

Lo and behold! Are we going to see Joe Biden and Mohammed bin Salman appear in a global press conference witnessed by the whole world?! And if this happens, I would bear witness to Arab and non-Arab countries in the world that I am not Allaah's caliph, Al-Mahdi. And this is not going to happen unless Joe Biden revives Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and brings him back to life after his death, and I know that Joe Biden is aware that he cannot revive the dead, as who would be able to do so unless through a miracle from Allaah so that It becomes a verifying sign for him from his Lord? Like when Allaah supported His servant and messenger, the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary. May Allaah's prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon him and his mother; the virtuous sanctified virgin, and I vigorously salute them. And I give Christians, who love him,
    and his beloved righteous Muslims tidings of the return of the messenger of Allaah, the Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary and the messenger of Allaah Elias, and prophet Idriss, and Elisha, in addition to a surprise with them, may Allaah's prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon them all and I salute them with respect. But that will only happen after the verdict has been given against the wrongdoers; then Allaah's servant and messenger the Messiah Jesus son of Mary will come out, and he still has the miracles by which Allaah supported him before, and he shall deny that he is the son of Allaah -Exalted is He - rather the servant of Allaah and His messenger, may Allaah's prayers of forgiveness and peace be upon him and his sanctified virgin mother, and I salute them with respect

O American President, Joe Biden, you are either a liar before the worlds or truthful; so insist on your urgent visit to KSA in search of the truth. If you are a liar, Joe Biden, you will settle for a silent visit as per what the hindering ones from Al Salman and their allies direct you; to make it void of any live and audiovisual global press conference of Mohammed bin Salman and Joe Biden. So beware lest you accept Al Salman and their ally Trump make fun of you through the masked face of the impersonator of Mohammed bin Salman. And if you agree to cancel the press conference, here the whole world will know that US President Joe Biden is a liar, provided that he agrees to a visit without a live press conference, but there should be a live and audiovisual press conference for the spectators via satellite channels where they shall see the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman clearly speaking as we have known him; a philosopher who speaks both Arabic and English languages, that is when Saudi people and all Arab peoples will recognize the voice of the speaker at the press
    conference, is it Mohammed bin Salman or someone who is wearing the realistic mask with his image?

Perhaps the US President Joe Biden would like to say: “Lo and behold, O Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani! Are Al Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud underestimating the intelligence of world leaders and their peoples with masked faces of King Salman and his Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman?! As to how would the reckless young man Khalid bin Salman bin Abdulaziz, Deputy Defense Minister, deceive Arab and non-Arab leaders of the worlds using masked faces that seem realistic to whoever is looking at them? However, the timbre of their voice shall debunk any masked one”

Then Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani replies to you and says: Yes, indeed! His Royal Highness King Salman bin Abdulaziz died of Corona, and His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed bin Salman has been experiencing clinical death since the beginning of this February, 2022AD. However, the reckless young man Khalid bin Salman, the leader of the greatest lie throughout the history of human ages, used the masked faces manufactured for King Salman and his Crown Prince, Mohammed bin Salman, continuing with the acting episodes of King Salman and his Crown Prince, Mohammed bin Salman, belittling people's minds; so maybe Mohammed bin Salman would wake up from his clinical death, or Trump's rule would return to the throne of America to crown Khalid as King of Saudi Arabia; but prevention was placed between them and what they desire, as was done with their kind before

And Mohammed bin Salman almost became a king -within a whiske- if Allaah had kept him alive until the outbreak of the Russian-Ukrainian war; as the war of Russia and Ukraine would have achieved Mohammed bin Salman’s ascension to the throne of KSA on a silver platter presented to him by US President Joe Biden and European presidents to their dismay, because of the war’s circumstances; both his haters and lovers among you. While his haters are neglecting human rights in general when it comes to anything related to Journalist Jamal Khashoggi - but Allaah had put a barrier between Mohammed bin Salman and what he desires through his clinical death with COVID of the clinical death; indeed Allaah is Powerful and Almighty. And I swear by the Lord of the earth and heavens that Allaah has struck down the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman with the COVID of no escape from death in sooner than a blink of an eye shortly before his travel to China in order to attend the Olympic Games, but he missed his appointment with Xi Jinping owing to Covid; the firm plan of Allaah, that made him experience the agonies of clinical death at the beginning, then he dies, so who is it who can resurrect the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud from death?

Perhaps US President Joe Biden would like to say: “If what you are saying is true, then who can resurrect Mohammed bin Salman so that he speaks live and audiovisually alongside US President Joe Biden in a press conference, like in the protocols of official visits by
    world leaders, especially when the visit is after a disagreement, a quarrel and a rupture; as a result, no muted press conference shall be held, but a live and audiovisual one to be watched by the peoples of the whole world, after accommodating the American president and his accompanying delegation of American officials and media journalists hosted by Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman?! But, O Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, how weird are Al Salman! As if you, are one of the liars, then it is a matter that can be quickly decided, and it is not a condition that US President Joe Biden should be present so that Mohammed bin Salman is obliged to appear in the press conference; however, how easy it is to expose you if you are a liar! Because Al Salman can do so in a couple of minutes when Prince Mohammed bin Salman appears to speak about a new topic that happened during February and after.

For instance, he might address the Russian war by calling Russia and Ukraine to cease the war, negotiate, and keep the peace of both countries, or speak about any new event that took place in the international arena after February 3, 2022AD. How easy it is to expose you, O Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani provided that you were a liar, as is it possible that the reckless young man Khalid bin Salman was able to fool the presidents who visited Saudi Arabia after the death of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman?! As for the non-Arabs, Khalid bin Salman can deceive them unless he holds a live and audiovisual press conference. As for the silent dialogue, some non-Arab leaders could not distinguish between the voices of Mohammed bin Salman and Khalid bin Salman. While the Saudi Arab people and his followers among the Arab peoples shall soon discover that the speaker’s voice is not the voice of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman; regardless the actor is Khalid bin Salman or other than Khalid bin Salman; as the impersonator (through a mask) will be exposed by the tone of Mohammed bin Salman’s voice when he appears live and audiovisually addressing a new topic
    that occurred after you announced that he was struck down with a clinical death and beyond that. So how easy it would be to expose you, Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, if you were a liar”

Then I, Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, the caliph of Allaah, replies to US President Joe Biden and say: Yes, indeed, if Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani was one of the liars, how easy it would be to expose him, and I say, yes indeed, Joe, the family of Salman bin Abdulaziz can expose me in a few minutes if they are truthful. Rather, they can demolish my call as soon as the Saudi Crown Prince - Mohammed bin Salman - appears audiovisually speaking about new issues that occurred after February 3, 2022, but they cannot except in one case only, which is that King Salman and Mohammed bin Salman are resurrected. Moreover, the Deputy Minister of Defense Khaled Bin Salman will inevitably meet his fate, when Allaah strikes him down with the COVID of no escape from death in sooner than a blink of an eye, because he hides the sign of the lesson for decision
    -makers in the whole world. Not only this but Khalid bin Salman is also a criminal and more tyrannical and unjust! To illustrate, how could he issue execution orders in the name of the dead (King Salman and his Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman) while they are among the deceased and Khalid bin Salman is far from the orders and not in the picture, even though they are his commands?! Verily, he shall meet his fate, If he is not already dead by Allaah, as he cannot escape Him wherever he is. However, Khalid bin Salman, the thoughtless reckless young man is a great criminal who is more unjust and tyrannical, will not be able to escape from the plan of Allaah, the One, the Overpowering, as he is one of those who feel secure from the plan of Allaah, while only the losers do so

Furthermore, I give tidings for Donald Trump –the former US President– of a torment from Allaah in a blink of an eye or even sooner. And I had already issued a ruling with the truth years ago, when I said to Mohammed bin Salman, Trump's ally, that we shall see who is the Owner of Sovereignty; who gives sovereignty unto whom He wills, and withdraws sovereignty from whom He wills, is he the former US President, the most evil creature Donald Trump? Or is he Allaah the Owner of Sovereignty; Who gives sovereignty unto whom He wills, and withdraws sovereignty from whom He wills, and honors whom He wills, and humbles whom He wills?

How sorrowful I am towards the Arab people, did Allaah send their hearts astray and blind their sights? Definitely, even cattle are aware that the Saudi Crown Prince has been absent from the political scene for nearly six months, and we see nothing but silent videos despite the consecutive visits of presidents (Arabs and non-Arabs) but Mohammed bin Salman did not hold a press conference with any of them, although he likes to appear to people and speak philosophically; which is his right, but since the visits are just dramatic performances, and neither King Salman nor Mohammed bin Salman are alive, but only a dramatic series held by Khaled bin Salman for the presidents; some of them are aware of the event and have received the payment for their silence, a big check to fortify their economy. And some are non-Arabs who may
    not be able to distinguish between the voice of Mohammed bin Salman and the voice of those impersonating Mohammed bin Salman. So O President of US Joe Biden, beware lest they make you look like a fool. And insist on holding a press conference where both appear live in it: US President Joseph Biden & Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. And if you do not, and you will not, then fear Allaah the severe in torment.

O world leaders, who will avert from you the COVID of death that is dedicated for you; by which Allaah strikes down whomever He wills of you in a blink of an eye, or even sooner; when the command is issued from Allaah, the One, the Overpowering?! You surely cannot resist Allaah's firm plan which is faster than a blink of an eye, nor will your peoples be able to resist Allaah's Cosmic and COVIDious War

And I had announced that the Swarms of Blood have departed into battle, which will subjugate China and the whole world to Allaah's Caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, and I am sorry to say that the new virus coming from the far east of China towards China and the worlds is a firm plan of Allaah, and it's death rate concerning adults will be 500 million out of each billion. And inspite of China and Xi Jinping they will announce to the worlds the loss of control over the prepared and marked COVIDious soldiers of Allaah to open a door of severe torment. As how many times did Allaah's Caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani warn you of the onslaught of the haematic blood swarms and that they are the victorious in their world war, and what happened earlier was nothing but COVIDious maneuvers, and I warned you of its upcoming brutal world war and I warned you of a firm plan from Allaah at its end, that shall forcefully conquer you with the Words of Allaah, the Almighty, the Wise. And I have previously announced to you, by Allaah's command, the challenge to scientifically encompass its origin, since the release of the first statement concerning Allaah's soldiers Corona on "05 - 03 - 2020 AD". And I thoroughly detailed its plot in detail in the Corona Series of Clarifying-statements on the frontpage of my website: The website of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani and the Great News:
    https://mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?t=43755

I unequivocally swear by Allaah the Great, that you will throw all your vaccines into the trash, as I promised you from the early beginning. And you will not and will never find a way out for you except the supplication which I wrote in a statement on (Twenty-sixth of Ramadan for the year 1441AH) with the following title:
    "Corona Virus And The Decisive Statement That Is Not To Be Taken for Amusement"
    https://mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=377924

Because you do not want to believe –except with a painful torment– that Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani is the Caliph of Allaah, a caller to the truth from your Lord; to worship Allaah no partners with him. And Allaah did not wrong you, but you are wronging yourselves because most people do not care to search for the truth from their Lord, so how Allaah shall guide them?! because Allaah does not guide anyone except those who care to search for the way of truth to their Lord until Allaah guides their hearts, so He gives them a light that let them see the light of the true clarifying-statement of the Glorious Quran, [written] by Allaah's Caliph the global Imam of all nations to all people; the Caliph of Allaah over the whole world, your brother Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

And I give tidings to those who hide [the signs] and strive to avert people from believing the signs of torment for the worlds, to them as well, I give tidings of a severe torment of partners on top of the heedless, and they will know what return they will be returned, and I mean those who are striving against the verification of Allaah's Cosmic and COVIDious war or trying to hide it from global media, or trying to hide the number of infections and deaths intentionally because of their arrogance within themselves, never will they find besides Allaah a protector nor a helper

And what made me write this statement is the announcement of the American president Joe Biden who announced his visit to Saudi Arabia to meet the Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman, Lo and behold! So how do I know from Allaah that He struck down the crown prince Mohammed bin Salman with COVID of death, causing his death and putting him into a clinical death at the beginning, so o where is Mohammed bin Salman so you can meet him –O Joe Biden– while he is among the dead with his father King Salman?! And I do not know if the third reinforcement [of admonition signs] by the death of Khalid bin Salman (the deputy defense minister) had happened or not; since he did not submit to the command of Allaah and crown whom I made king on them (Prince Mutaib bin Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud), So let Khalid bin Salman avert the firm plan of Allaah from himself if he could; since the death of Khalid bin Salman is an inevitable incident and he will not find besides Allaah a protector nor a helper; because of the trial of acting shows that he played to turn people away from following the edifying signs for the worlds. And I do not think that Khalid bin Salman will return to his Lord to guide his heart, but I see that he's among the arrogant evildoers just like his brother Mohammed bin Salman. And how many other decision-makers among Arabs and non-Arabs are evildoers regarding human rights; so let them die in their rage wherever they are in the worlds. Indeed, my Lord is Knowing of that within the chests, and to Allaah, all matters are returned

Peace be upon the messengers, and all praise to due to Allaah, Lord of the worlds
    Allaah's Caliph and servant; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

اقتباس المشاركة 385970 من موضوع مِن الإمام المَهديّ إلى الرئيس الأمريكي جو بايدن ..

الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليمانيّ
    13 - ذو القعدة - 1443ه‍ـ
    12 - 06 - 2022 مـ
    11:28 صباحًا
    (بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأم القرى)

[لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان]
    https://mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=385834
    _________

مِن الإمام المَهديّ إلى الرئيس الأمريكيّ جو بايدن ..

بسم الله الرّحمن الرّحيم والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله ورُسلهِ أجمعين من أولهم إلى خاتمهم النّبي الأمّي محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليهم أجمعين وعلى مَن تبع دعوتِهِم إلى عبادة الله وحدهُ لا شريك له لا أفرّق بين أحدٍ من رسلهِ وأنا من المسلمين، ثم أمّا بعد..

ويا أيها الرئيس الأمريكي المحترم جو بايدن فَلتكُن من الصّادقين مع الله ومع شعبك وعالَمك، فحسب ما نسمعه من وسائل الإعلام أنك سوف تزور السعودية فأهلًا وسهلًا ومرحبًا بك في الجزيرة العربية، ولا لوم عليك بلقاء محمد بن سلمان كونه لم يَعُد لديك حقٌّ أن تُخاصِم ولي العهد السعودي محمد بن سلمان إذا كان حقًّا تنازل أولياء الصّحفي جمال خاشقجي - أولياء المَقتول ظُلمًا - كون الله جعل السلطان لأولياء الدّم (هم الأقربون وهم أولياء المقتول ظُلمًا) فقد جعل لهم السّلطان حصريًّا في الرِّضى بالقِصاص أو قبول ديّة العَمْد المُغلَّظ في المقتول المظلوم؛ فتكون مُغلَّظة مع سَبق الإصرار والترصُّد، فليس القتل سواء، فمنه قتل الخطأ بغير تعمُّد وهذه دية نفس واحدة، وكذلك قتل في لحظة غضب انفعالٍ وشِجار مفاجِئ فهذه مُضاعَفة، وهناك قتل مُبيَّت والقاتل بأعصابٍ هادئةٍ فهذا معروف مِن أكبر الجرائم في العقوبات كما يسمونها: "سَبْق إصرارٍ وترصُّدٍ للمقتول" فَمن قُتِل مظلومًا فقد جعل الله لأوليائه الأقربين السلطان؛ فإمّا حُكم القِصاص والنَّفس بالنَّفس، أو أنفس بنفسٍ واحدةٍ في حالة الاشتراك بالاتفاق لقتل نفسٍ عدوانًا وظلمًا، وأُكَرّر وأقول: لقد جعل الله لوليّ المقتول ظُلمًا سُلطانًا مُبينًا تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَلَا تَقْتُلُوا النَّفْسَ الَّتِي حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ إِلَّا بِالْحَقِّ ۗ وَمَن قُتِلَ مَظْلُومًا فَقَدْ جَعَلْنَا لِوَلِيِّهِ سُلْطَانًا فَلَا يُسْرِف فِّي الْقَتْلِ ۖ إِنَّهُ كَانَ مَنصُورًا ‎﴿٣٣﴾‏} [سورة الإسراء] صدق الله العظيم. فإذا تنازل أولياء دَم القتيل من غير إجبارٍ مِن الحاكم وقَبِلوا الديّة في المقتول ظُلمًا فهنا لم يَعُد لك حقٌّ لا أنت ولا غيرك في مُحاسبة مَن قتلوه ظُلمًا كون السلطان في مُحكَم القرآن هو لأولياء الدَّم بشرط عدم إجبارهم على التنازل مُقابل الديّة.

ولكن يا أيها الرئيس الأمريكي المحترم جو بايدن إن العَجَب وكل العَجَب هي زيارتك إلى السعودية لتلتقي برجلٍ قد مات! فكيف أننا نسمع عن وسائل أخبار الولايات المتحدة والبيت الأبيض أن الرئيس الأمريكي جو بايدن سوف يذهب إلى المملكة العربية السعودية ليقابل ولي العهد السعودي محمد بن سلمان وهو قد مات منذ شهورٍ؟! صرعه الله بكوفيد الموت في أقرب من لمح البصر فأدخله في موتٍ سريريٍّ إلى ما شاء الله فيموت، وقبل أن يصرع الله محمد بن سلمان جرى التحدّي والتحذير من الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني في:
    (الخامس عشر من يناير لهذا العام)
    https://mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=373672

فكان التحدّي لوليّ العهد السعوديّ محمد بن سلمان هو أن يُنَفِّذ ما أمرته بأن يُخرِج أنصاري مِن سجون المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة الذين حبسهم ظُلمًا وعُدوانًا؛ ليس إلّا أنهم يدعون إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له وإلى تحقيق السلام العالميّ بين شعوب البشر وإلى التعايش السلميّ بين المُسلِم والكافِر ورفع ظلم الإنسان عن أخيه الإنسان بغض النظر عن مُعتَقَد الإنسان سواء كان كافرًا أم مُسلِمًا أم نصرانيًّا أم يُهوديًّا أم مُلحِدًا؛ فلا إكراه في دين الله فمَن شاء فليؤمن ومَن شاء فليكفر؛ فعلينا البلاغ وعلى الله الحساب، وأمرنا الله بالعدل والمساواة بينهم جميعًا في الحقوق والوظائف إلَّا في القضاء فكلٌّ له دينه ومُعتَقده تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَاصْبِرْ نَفْسَكَ مَعَ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ رَبَّهُم بِالْغَدَاةِ وَالْعَشِيِّ يُرِيدُونَ وَجْهَهُ ۖ وَلَا تَعْدُ عَيْنَاكَ عَنْهُمْ تُرِيدُ زِينَةَ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَلَا تُطِعْ مَنْ أَغْفَلْنَا قَلْبَهُ عَن ذِكْرِنَا وَاتَّبَعَ هَوَاهُ وَكَانَ أَمْرُهُ فُرُطًا ‎﴿٢٨﴾‏ وَقُلِ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ ۖ فَمَن شَاءَ فَلْيُؤْمِن وَمَن شَاءَ فَلْيَكْفُرْ ۚ إِنَّا أَعْتَدْنَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ نَارًا أَحَاطَ بِهِمْ سُرَادِقُهَا ۚ وَإِن يَسْتَغِيثُوا يُغَاثُوا بِمَاءٍ كَالْمُهْلِ يَشْوِي الْوُجُوهَ ۚ بِئْسَ الشَّرَابُ وَسَاءَتْ مُرْتَفَقًا ‎﴿٢٩﴾‏ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ إِنَّا لَا نُضِيعُ أَجْرَ مَنْ أَحْسَنَ عَمَلًا ‎﴿٣٠﴾‏ أُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ جَنَّاتُ عَدْنٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهِمُ الْأَنْهَارُ يُحَلَّوْنَ فِيهَا مِنْ أَسَاوِرَ مِن ذَهَبٍ وَيَلْبَسُونَ ثِيَابًا خُضْرًا مِّن سُندُسٍ وَإِسْتَبْرَقٍ مُّتَّكِئِينَ فِيهَا عَلَى الْأَرَائِكِ ۚ نِعْمَ الثَّوَابُ وَحَسُنَتْ مُرْتَفَقًا ‎﴿٣١﴾‏} [سورة
    الكهف] صدق الله العظيم.

وإنما لا إكراه للعبيد على العبيد بأن يُكرِهوهم على أن يعبدوا الله في الصلوات كَرهًا كون الله لا ولن يتقبَّل عبادة عبدٍ مُكرَهٍ مِن قِبَل عبدٍ آخرٍ أجبره على أن يَعبُد الله وحده لا شريك له سبحانه كون الله لا يقبل عبوديّة مَن يعبده خشيةً من أحدٍ سواه سبحانه وتعالى؛ تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
    {إِنَّمَا يَعْمُرُ مَسَاجِدَ اللَّهِ مَنْ آمَنَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَأَقَامَ الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَى الزَّكَاةَ وَلَمْ يَخْشَ إِلَّا اللَّهَ ۖ فَعَسَىٰ أُولَٰئِكَ أَن يَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُهْتَدِينَ ‎﴿١٨﴾‏} [سورة التوبة].

وهل أعَدَّ الله نار جهنم عبثًا سبحانه؟! وما أعَدَّ الله جنةً عرضها كعرض السماوات والأرض عبثًا؛ بل الجنة لِمَن شكر والنار لِمَن كفر تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
    {لَقَدْ كَفَرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ ۖ وَقَالَ الْمَسِيحُ يَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ اعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ رَبِّي وَرَبَّكُمْ ۖ إِنَّهُ مَن يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّهِ فَقَدْ حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ الْجَنَّةَ وَمَأْوَاهُ النَّارُ ۖ وَمَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ مِنْ أَنصَارٍ ‎﴿٧٢﴾‏ لَّقَدْ كَفَرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ ثَالِثُ ثَلَاثَةٍ ۘ وَمَا مِنْ إِلَٰهٍ إِلَّا إِلَٰهٌ وَاحِدٌ ۚ وَإِن لَّمْ يَنتَهُوا عَمَّا يَقُولُونَ لَيَمَسَّنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِنْهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ ‎﴿٧٣﴾‏ أَفَلَا يَتُوبُونَ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَيَسْتَغْفِرُونَهُ ۚ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ‎﴿٧٤﴾‏ مَّا الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ إِلَّا رَسُولٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِهِ الرُّسُلُ وَأُمُّهُ صِدِّيقَةٌ ۖ كَانَا يَأْكُلَانِ الطَّعَامَ ۗ انظُرْ كَيْفَ نُبَيِّنُ لَهُمُ الْآيَاتِ ثُمَّ انظُرْ أَنَّىٰ يُؤْفَكُونَ ‎﴿٧٥﴾‏ قُلْ أَتَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ مَا لَا يَمْلِكُ لَكُمْ ضَرًّا وَلَا نَفْعًا ۚ وَاللَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ ‎﴿٧٦﴾‏} [سورة المائدة]

وأما حقوق الإنسان فتوصَّانا الله بالكافرين الذين لم يحاربونا في دين الله الإسلام أن نبرّهم ونُقسِط إليهم بالعدل والإحسان تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
    {لَّا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ ‎﴿٨﴾‏ إِنَّمَا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ قَاتَلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَأَخْرَجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ وَظَاهَرُوا عَلَىٰ إِخْرَاجِكُمْ أَن تَوَلَّوْهُمْ ۚ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُمْ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ ‎﴿٩﴾} ‏[سورة الممتحنة].

وتَوصَّى الله الإنسان الحاكم المؤمن بالله العظيم بأخيه الإنسان خيرًا بغض النظر عن دينه؛ فلا إكراه في دين الله الإسلام أن يعبدوا الله كَرهًا خَوفًا مِن عبيدٍ أمثالهم؛ فَلَكُم دينكم ولِيَ دين، وما يعبدون من دون الله لن يمنع عنهم عذاب الله شيئًا لا في الدنيا ولا في الآخرة تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
    {قُلْ إِنِّي أُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَعْبُدَ اللَّهَ مُخْلِصًا لَّهُ الدِّينَ ‎﴿١١﴾‏ وَأُمِرْتُ لِأَنْ أَكُونَ أَوَّلَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ‎﴿١٢﴾‏ قُلْ إِنِّي أَخَافُ إِنْ عَصَيْتُ رَبِّي عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ عَظِيمٍ ‎﴿١٣﴾‏ قُلِ اللَّهَ أَعْبُدُ مُخْلِصًا لَّهُ دِينِي ‎﴿١٤﴾‏ فَاعْبُدُوا مَا شِئْتُم مِّن دُونِهِ ۗ قُلْ إِنَّ الْخَاسِرِينَ الَّذِينَ خَسِرُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ وَأَهْلِيهِمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ۗ أَلَا ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْخُسْرَانُ الْمُبِينُ ‎﴿١٥﴾‏ لَهُم مِّن فَوْقِهِمْ ظُلَلٌ مِّنَ النَّارِ وَمِن تَحْتِهِمْ ظُلَلٌ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ يُخَوِّفُ اللَّهُ بِهِ عِبَادَهُ ۚ يَا عِبَادِ فَاتَّقُونِ ‎﴿١٦﴾‏ وَالَّذِينَ اجْتَنَبُوا الطَّاغُوتَ أَن يَعْبُدُوهَا وَأَنَابُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ لَهُمُ الْبُشْرَىٰ ۚ فَبَشِّرْ عِبَادِ ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّهُ ۖ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ‎﴿١٨﴾‏ أَفَمَنْ حَقَّ عَلَيْهِ كَلِمَةُ الْعَذَابِ أَفَأَنتَ تُنقِذُ مَن فِي النَّارِ ‎﴿١٩﴾‏ لَٰكِنِ الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا رَبَّهُمْ لَهُمْ غُرَفٌ مِّن فَوْقِهَا غُرَفٌ مَّبْنِيَّةٌ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ ۖ وَعْدَ اللَّهِ ۖ لَا يُخْلِفُ اللَّهُ الْمِيعَادَ ‎﴿٢٠﴾‏} [سورة الزمر].

ألا وإن حقوقَ الإنسان المؤمن والكافر سواءٌ بالعدل محفوظةٌ في مُحكَم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم مِن غير تَمَايُزٍ عُنصريٍّ ولا عِرقيٍّ ولا طائفيٍّ، وإنما علينا البلاغ إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له وعلى الله الحساب تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
    {فَلِذَٰلِكَ فَادْعُ ۖ وَاسْتَقِمْ كَمَا أُمِرْتَ ۖ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ ۖ وَقُلْ آمَنتُ بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ مِن كِتَابٍ ۖ وَأُمِرْتُ لِأَعْدِلَ بَيْنَكُمُ ۖ اللَّهُ رَبُّنَا وَرَبُّكُمْ ۖ لَنَا أَعْمَالُنَا وَلَكُمْ أَعْمَالُكُمْ ۖ لَا حُجَّةَ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمُ ۖ اللَّهُ يَجْمَعُ بَيْنَنَا ۖ وَإِلَيْهِ الْمَصِيرُ ‎﴿١٥﴾‏} [سورة الشورى].

ويا أيها الرئيس الأمريكي جو بايدن، إنّي خليفة الله المَهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ قد جعلني الله خليفته على العالم بأسرِه؛ وأقول على العالم بأسرِه بَرّه وبَحره لرفع ظلم الإنسان عن أخيه الإنسان، وأمَر الله العالمين بطاعة خليفته، وما جعل الله مصرع وليّ العهد السعوديّ محمد بن سلمان إلَّا عِبرة لِمَن يعتبر من صُنَّاع القَرار في العالم بأسرِه سواء العرب أو الأعجمين في العالمين.

ويا أيها الرئيس الامريكي جو بايدن، ليس الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني خليفةً لبشرٍ؛ بل خليفة الله الواحد القهَّار، فما ظنكم بالله رب العالمين إن كان ناصر محمد اليماني من الصادقين خليفة الله المهدي على العالم بأسرِه؟ أليس الله بالغ أمره؟ فقد أمر الله خليفته أن يضع رِجلًا على رجلٍ وأن أترك مَن عصى أمر الله بطاعة خليفته أن يُخضعِهم الله لأمرِه بحربٍ كونيّة وحرب كورونيّة (وَعْد الله في مُحكَم كتابه) تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
    {وَلَوْ أَنَّ قُرْآنًا سُيِّرَتْ بِهِ الْجِبَالُ أَوْ قُطِّعَتْ بِهِ الْأَرْضُ أَوْ كُلِّمَ بِهِ الْمَوْتَىٰ ۗ بَل لِّلَّهِ الْأَمْرُ جَمِيعًا ۗ أَفَلَمْ يَيْأَسِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن لَّوْ يَشَاءُ اللَّهُ لَهَدَى النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا ۗ وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا تُصِيبُهُم بِمَا صَنَعُوا قَارِعَةٌ أَوْ تَحُلُّ قَرِيبًا مِّن دَارِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَأْتِيَ وَعْدُ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ ‎﴿٣١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الرعد]، وذلك تناوش مِن قبل مرور كوكب سَقَر العظيم الذي سوف يُحدِث كسوفًا سماويًّا فيحجب السماء عن الأرض بِدءًا مِن شروقه من جنوب الأرض ويسَبِّب طلوع الشمس من مغربها، وسبق وأن فصَّلنا ذلك في بياناتٍ تفصيلًا في البيان الفيزيائيّ الكونيّ الافتراضيّ فجعلنا السائل الرئيس السابق بوش الأصغر والمُجيب خليفة الله المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني، وتم إيصال بيان الحوار الافتراضيّ إلى مكتب الرئيس بوش الأصغر في ذلك الزمن؛ وجاء الرد بوصول البيان إلى المكتب وأنه سوف يتم عرضه على الرئيس الأمريكيّ جورج بوش الابن.

ويا أيها الرئيس الأمريكي المحترم جو بايدن، لا قِبَل للصين ولا روسيا ولا أمريكا ولا كافة صناع القرار في العالمين وشعوبهم بحرب الله الذي جعلني خليفته على العالم بأسرِه، وما جعل الله وليّ العهد السعودي إلَّا موعظةً عالميّةً لِمَن خلفه من صُنَّاع القرار كونه ظَلَم نفسه بالتجَرّؤ على حرب دعوتي وحبس أنصاري السعوديين بالمملكة العربية السعودية وزَجّ بهم في السجون عدوانًا وظُلمًا.

وعلى كل حالٍ لا أستطيع أن أشرح لك دعوتي في كُلّ شَيءٍ في بيانٍ واحدٍ، فدعوتي أوشك أن يَنقضي لها ثمانية عشر عامًا، فقد صبرت كثيرًا لعل الله يهدي العالمين، ولكنه لم يهتَدِ بعد إلا قليلٌ من الذين يهتمون عن البحث عن طريق الحق (الله الخالِق الذي خلقهم ليعبدوه وحده لا شريك له).

ويا أيها الرئيس الأمريكي جو بايدن وكافة صناع القرار في عروش دول البشر وشعوبهم أجمعين، لسوف نُعَلِّمكُم عن سبب عدم هدى قادات العالم وشعوبهم: فلتعلموا علم اليقين أن الله لم يخلق عباده ليبحث عنهم - سبحانه - ليهدي قلوبهم؛ بل خلق عباده ليبحثوا عن الطريق الحَقّ إلى الحق (الله خالِقهم) ذلكم الله رب العالمين يُدرِك الأبصار ولا تدركه الأبصار المستوي على عرش ملكوته العظيم، وخلق عباده ليعبدوه وحده لا شريك له، وإنَّ الله لَينظُر إلى قلوب عباده؛ ما الذي يبحثون عنه؟ فأيّما عبد يستخدم عقله بالبحث عن طريق الحق إلى الله فكان على الله الحق أن يهديه إلى سبيل الداعي إلى الله على بصيرةٍ مِن الله إن وُجِدَ في عالمه، وإذا لم يعد أحدٌ موجود يدعو إلى عبادة الله وحده على بصيرةٍ مِن الله في عالمه فهنا يَصطَفي الباحثَ عن الحق للناس إمامًا فيزيده بسطة في عِلم كتابه على كافة علماء الأمة في عصره، وقد اصطفاني الله للناس إمامًا فجعلني إمامًا أُمَمِيًّا وخليفة على العالم بأسرِه، وأكرر وأقول: وجعلني الله خليفته على العالم بأسرِه في البَرِّ والبحر.

ويا جو بايدن، فكُن من الشاكرين يُزِدك الله عِزًّا إلى عزّك، فكُن باحثًا عن الحق وزُر السعوديّة عاجلًا غير آجلٍ؛ تزور السعودية لتلتقي بوليّ العهد محمد بن سلمان فتَقِف إلى جانبه وهو في غيبوبة غمرات الموت السريريّ لا يسمع ولا يرى ولا يتكلَّم كونه خارِجًا عن التغطية في غمرات الموت السريريّ؛ أي ميت تمامًا، وحذَّرته لئن عصى أمر الله وخليفته المهدي مِن أنَّ الله سوف يصرعه بكوفيد الموت في لمحِ البَصَر أو هو أقرب فيخرّ مَغشيًّا عليه مِن الموت السريريّ فلا فوت؛ فأخذَه الله بصيحةِ (كُن) ما لها من فَواق.

ويا للعجب فهل سوف نشاهِد جو بايدن ومحمد بن سلمان يظهران في مؤتمرٍ صحفيٍّ عالَميٍّ يشاهده العالم بأسره؟! فإن حدث هذا فإنّي أُشهِد العرب وكافة دول الأعجمين في العالمين أنّي لست خليفة الله المهديّ، فلن يتحقق ذلك إلا أن يُفيق جو بايدن ولي العهد السعودي محمد بن سلمان فيُعيده للحياة من بعد موته، وأعلَم أن جو بايدن يعلم أنه لا يستطيع أن يُحيي الموتى، فمن ذا الذي يستطيع أن يُحيي الموتى إلّا بمعجزةٍ من الله لتكون آية التصديق له من ربه؟ كما أيّد بذلك عبد الله ورسوله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم صلى الله عليه وعلى أمه الصديقة القديسة العذراء وأسلِّم تسليمًا، وأبَشِّر النصارى محبِّينه والمُسلمين أحبابه الصالحين منهم بعودة رسول الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم، ورسول الله إلياس، ونبي الله إدريس، ونبي الله اليسع، ومفاجأة معهم صلوات الله عليهم وأسلّم تسليمًا، ولكن بعد وقوع القول على المجرمين يخرج عبد الله ورسوله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم (عبد الله ورسوله) فلا يزال يملك المُعجِزات التي أيّده الله بها من قَبل وينفي أنه ولدُ الله سبحانه؛ بل عبد الله ورسوله صلى الله عليه وعلى أمة القديسة العذراء وأسلّم تسليمًا.

يا أيها الرئيس الأمريكي جو بايدن، فإمَّا أن تكون كَذَّابًا في نظر العالمين وإمّا أن تكون صادِقًا في نظر العالَمين؛ فأصِرّ على زيارتك العاجلة للمملكة العربية السعوديّة بحثًا عن الحَقّ، فإن كنت يا جو بايدن رَجُلًا كاذبًا فسوف ترضى أن تكون زيارةً صامتةً كما يُملُوها عليك الصّادون مِن آل سلمان وأولياؤهم على أن تكون خاليةً مِن المؤتمر الصحفيّ (صوتًا وصورةً) المُباشِر الحَيّ العالميّ لمحمد بن سلمان وجو بايدن،
    فاحذَر أن ترضَى أن يجعلوك آل سلمان ووليّهم ترامب أضحوكةً بالوجه المُقنَّع لممثّل شخصية محمد بن سلمان، فإن رضيت أن يتمّ إلغاء المُؤتمر الصحفيّ فهنا سوف يعلم العالم بأسرِه أن الرئيس الأمريكيّ جو بايدن مِن الكاذبين لئن وافق على زيارةٍ خاليةٍ مِن المؤتمر الصحفيّ الحَيّ المُباشِر؛ بل لازم يكون مؤتمرًا صحفيًّا صوتًا وصورةً مسموعة للمشاهدين في الشّاشة وفيها وليّ العهد السّعوديّ محمد بن سلمان صوتًا وصورةً حيّة مسموعة عَبر القنوات الفضائيّة يتكلم فيها وليّ العهد تكليمًا كما عهِدناه فيلسوفًا ينطق باللغة العربيّة والإنجليزيّة كون معشر الشعب السّعوديّ العربيّ وكافّة الشعوب العربيّة سوف يعرفون صوتَ المُتكَلِّم في المُؤتمَر الصّحفيّ هل هو محمد بن سلمان أم شخصٌ يلبَس القناع الواقعيّ لصورة محمد بن سلمان؟

وربما يودّ الرئيس الأمريكيّ جو بايدن أن يقول: "عجَبٌ أمرك يا ناصر محمد اليماني! فهل آل سلمان بن عبد العزيز بن سعود يَستخِفّون بعقول زعماء العالَمين وشعوب العالَمين بوجوهٍ مُقنَّعةٍ للملِك سلمان ووليّ عهده محمد بن سلمان؟! فكيف يخدع الشابّ المُراهق خالد بن سلمان بن عبد العزيز - نائب وزير الدّفاع - رؤساء العالم مِن دوَل العجم والعرب بوجوهٍ مُقنَّعةٍ واقعيّةٍ للمُشاهِد إلى الصورة؟ ولكنّ رنين أصواتهم تفضح أي مُقنَّعٍ".

فمِن ثمّ يردّ عليك خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: اللهمّ نعم فقد مات صاحب السّموّ الملكيّ سلمان بن عبد العزيز بسبب كورونا، وتمّ مصرع وليّ العهد السعوديّ محمد بن سلمان منذ مطلع فبراير لعامكم هذا 2022 مـ، ولكنّ الشابّ المُراهق خالد بن سلمان قائد أكبر كذبةٍ على مرّ تاريخ عصور البشر استخدَم الوجوه المُقنَّعة المُصَنَّعَة للملك سلمان ووليّ عهده محمد بن سلمان، ومُستمِرّ بحلقات التّمثيل للملِك سلمان ووليّ عهده محمد بن سلمان استخفافًا بعقول الناس لعلّ محمد بن سلمان يفيق مِن الموت السّريريّ أو يعود حُكم ترامب إلى العرش الأمريكيّ ليُنَصِّب خالدَ مَلِكًا على السّعوديّة؛ وحيل بينهم وما يشتهون كما فُعل بأشياعهم.

وكاد محمد بن سلمان مِن أن يكون ملِكًا - قابَ قوسين أو أدنى - لو أحياه الله حتى حدوث الحرب الروسيّة الأوكرانيّة؛ لكانت حرب روسيا وأوكرانيا أن تُحَقِّق لمحمد بن سلمان صُعوده على عرش المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة على طَبَقٍ مِن ذهبٍ يُقدِّمُه إليه الرئيس الأمريكيّ جو بايدن والرؤساء الأوروبيّون وهم كارهون بسبب ظروف الحرب؛ شانئينه ومُحبينه منكم، وشانئينه جاعلين حقوق الإنسان بشكلٍ عامٍّ وراء ظهوركم في غير الصحفيّ - جمال خاشقجي - ولكن حال الله بين محمد بن سلمان وبين ما يشتهيه وذلك بمصرعه بكوفيد الموت السّريريّ إن الله قويٌّ عزيزٌ، وهيهات هيهات .. وربّ الأرض والسّماوات أنّ الله صرعَ ولي العهد السعوديّ بكوفيد الموت فلا فوت في أقرب مِن لمح البصر قُبَيل سفره إلى بكين لحضور ألعاب الأولمبياد فأخلَف موعده لشي جين كوفيد كيدٌ مِن الله مَتينٌ فأدخَله في غمرات الموت السّريريّ بادئ الأمر فيموت، فمن ذا الذي يستطيع أن يبعث وليّ العهد السعوديّ محمد بن سلمان بن عبد العزيز آل سعود مِن الموت؟

وربّما يَودُّ الرئيس الأمريكيّ جو بايدن أن يقول: "إن كان ما تقوله حقًّا، فمن ذا الذي يستطيع أن يُحيي محمد بن سلمان حتى يتكلّم إلى جانب الرئيس الأمريكيّ جو بايدن في المُؤتمر الصحفيّ صوتًا وصورةً حيّةً مُباشرةً كمِثل بروتوكولات الزّيارات الرسميّة لرؤساء العالم خصوصًا حين تكون الزّيارة مِن بعد خلافٍ وخصومةٍ وقطيعةٍ فلا بُدَّ أن يتِمّ عقد مُؤتمرٍ صُحفيٍّ ليس على الصّامت؛ بل مُؤتمرٌ صحفيٌّ - بَثٌّ مُباشِرٌ حيٌّ - صوتٌ وصورةٌ يُشاهده شعوب العالم بأسرِه مِن بعد الضيّافة للرئيس الأمريكيّ ووفده المُرافِق له مِن المسؤولين والصّحفيّين الإعلاميّين الأمريكيّين بضيافة وليّ العهد السّعوديّ محمد بن سلمان؟! ولكن يا ناصر محمد اليماني عَجَبٌ أمر آل سلمان إن كنتَ مِن الكاذبين فهذه مسألةٌ سُرعان ما يتِمّ حسمُها وليس بالشّرط حضور الرئيس الأمريكيّ جو بايدن حتى يتِمّ إجبار محمد بن سلمان للظّهور بالمؤتمر الصّحفيّ؛ ولكن إذا كنتَ كاذبًا يا ناصر محمد اليماني فما أسهل فَضحَكَ! كونهم يستطيعون آل سلمان فَضحَكَ في دقائق معدودةٍ فيَظهر الأمير محمد بن سلمان يتكلّم في موضوعٍ جديدٍ حدثَ خلال شهر فبراير وما بعده، كمثل أن يتكلّم عن الحرب الروسيّة فيدعو روسيا وأوكرانيا إلى إيقاف الحرب والتّفاوض والحِفاظ على السِّلم للدّولتين أو أيّ موضوعٍ جديدٍ حدثَ في السّاحة العالميّة مِن بعد
    (ثلاثة فبراير لعام 2022 مـ)، فما أسهل فَضْحَك يا ناصر محمد اليماني لو كنتَ مِن الكاذبين، فهل مَعقول أنّ الشابّ المُراهق خالد بن سلمان استطاع أن يضحَكَ على رُؤساءٍ زاروا السّعوديّة مِن بعد مَصرع وليّ العهد محمد بن سلمان؟! فأمّا العجم فهو يستطيع أن يخدعهم خالد بن سلمان إلَّا أن يعقد مؤتمرًا صحفيًّا مسموعًا صوتًا وصورةً حيّةً، وأمّا الحوار الصّامت فَمِن رُؤساء العَجَم مَن لم يسَتطيعوا التّمييز بين صوت محمد بن سلمان وخالد بن سلمان، وأمّا الشّعب العربيّ السّعوديّ ومُتابِعيه مِن شعوب العرب فسُرعان ما يكتشفون صوت المُتكلِّم أنّه ليس صوت وليّ العهد السعوديّ محمد بن سلمان؛ سواء كان المُمثِّل خالد بن سلمان أو غير خالد بن سلمان؛ فانتِحال الشّخصيّة (المُقنَّع) تكشِفُه نبرةُ صوت محمد بن سلمان حين يظهر صوتًا وصورةً حيّةً في موضوعٍ جديدٍ حدث مِن بعد إعلانك مصرع محمد بن سلمان بالموت السّريريّ وما وراء ذلك، فما أسهل فضحَك يا ناصر محمد اليماني إن كنتَ مِن الكاذبِين".

فمِن ثمّ يَردُّ على الرّئيس الأمريكيّ جو بايدن - خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني - وأقول: اللهمّ نعم لو كان ناصر محمد اليماني مِن الكاذبين فما أسهل فَضحَه، وأقول اللهمّ نعم يا جو فآل سلمان بن عبد العزيز يستطيعون فَضحِي في دقائق معدودةٍ لو كانوا مِن الصّادقين؛ بل يستطيعون أن يُدمِّروا دعوتي بمُجرّد ظهور وليّ العهد السّعوديّ - محمد بن سلمان - صوتًا وصورةً يتكلّم في مواضيع جديدةٍ حدثت مِن بعد ثلاثة فبراير الماضي، ولكنّهم لا يستطيعون إلا في حالةٍ واحدةٍ وهي أن يتِمّ إحياء المَلك سلمان ومحمد بن سلمان،
    وكذلك نائب وزير الدّفاع خالد بن سلمان حتمًا يلقى مصيره فيصرعه الله بكوفيد الموت فلا فوت في أقرب مِن لمح البصر كونه يُخفِي آية العِظة والعبرة لصنّاع القرار في العالم بأسرِه؛ بل خالد بن سلمان مجرمٌ وأطغى وأظلم، فكيف يُصدِر أوامر إعدامٍ باسم الموتى (الملك سلمان وولي عهده محمد بن سلمان) وهم في عِداد الأموات وخالد بن سلمان بعيدٌ عن الأوامر وليس في الصّورة وهي أوامره؟! وحتمًا يَلقى مصيره إن لم يكن قد صرعه الله فإنّه لا يُعجِز الله أينما كان؛ ألا وإن خالد بن سلمان الشّاب الطايش المُراهق هو المُجرم الكبير أظلم وأطغى، فلن يستطيع الفِرار مِن مَكر الله الواحد القهار كونه مِن الذين يأمنون مكر الله ولا يأمن مَكر الله إلّا القوم الخاسرون.

وأبَشِّر أشرّ الدّواب الرئيس الأمريكيّ السّابق دونالد ترامب بعذابٍ مِن الله كلمحٍ بالبصر أو هو أقرب، وسبقت فتوانا بالحقّ منذ سنين فقلت لمحمد بن سلمان وليّ ترامب لسوف ننظر ونرى مَن مالك المُلك يُؤتي المُلك مَن يشاء وينزع المُلك مِمّن يشاء؛ فهل هو الرئيس الأمريكيّ السّابق أشرّ الدّواب دونالد ترامب؟ أم الله مالك المُلك؛ يُؤتي المُلك مَن يشاء وينزِع المُلكَ ممّن يشاء ويُعزّ مَن يشاء ويُذلّ مَن يشاء؟

ويا أسفي على الشّعب العربيّ؛ فهل أزاغ الله قلوبهم وأعمى بصائرهم؟ وإنها لتَعرفُ البهائم أنّ وليّ العهد السّعوديّ غائبٌ عن المشهد السّياسيّ منذ ما يُقارب ستّة أشهرٍ؛ وفقط فيديوهاتٍ صامتَةٍ رغم زيارات الرؤساء (عرب وعجم) تترى ولم يقُم محمد بن سلمان مع أحدهم بمؤتمرٍ صحفيٍّ رغم أنّه يُحبّ الظهور والفلسفة؛ وهذا مِن حقِّه
    ، ولكن بما أن الزّيارات مُجرّد تمثيليّات ولا وجود للملِك سلمان ولا محمد بن سلمان على قيد الحياة بل مُجرّد تمثيليّات خالد بن سلمان للرؤساء؛ فمنهم مَن يعلمون بالحدث واستلَم ثمن صمتِه شيكًا كبيرًا مُعزِّزًا لاقتصاده، ومِنهم عَجَم لربّما لا يستطيعون التّمييز بين صوتِ محمد بن سلمان وصوت مَن ينتحلُ شخصيّة محمد بن سلمان، فاحذَر يا أيها الرئيس الأمريكيّ جو بايدن أن تكون أضحوكةً.

وأصِرّ على عقد مؤتمرٍ صحفِيٍّ يظهران فيه على الهواء مباشرةً (الرئيس الأمريكيّ جوزيف بايدن ووليّ العهد السّعوديّ محمد بن سلمان) فإن لم تفعلوا ولن تفعلوا فاتّقوا الله شديد العِقاب.

يا معشر قادات العالم فمَن يَصرف عنكم كوفيد الموت المُخصّص لكم؛ يصرع الله به من يشاءُ منكم في لمح البصر أو هو أقرب حين صُدور الأمر مِن الله الواحد القهّار؟! فلا قِبَل لكم بمَكرِ الله الأسرع مِن لمح البصر ولا قِبَلَ لشعوبكم بحرب الله الكونيّة والكورونيّة.

وسبَقَ إعلان نفير أسراب الدّم الذي سوف يُخضِع الصّين وكافّة العالم لخليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني،
    ويُؤسِفني أنّ الفيروس الجديد القادم مِن أقصى شرق الصين إلى الصين إلى العالمين كيدٌ من الله متينٌ وفياته في البالغين وما فوق خمسمائة مليون مِن كُلّ مليارٍ ورغمًا عن أنف الصين وشي جين سوف يُعلِنون للعالمين فقدان السّيطرة على جنود الله الكورونيّة المُسوَّمة والمُعلَّمة لفتح بابٍ ذي عذابٍ شديدٍ، فلكم حذَّركم خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني مِن بطش أسراب الدّم الدّموية وأنّها هي المُنتَصِرة في حربها العالميّة، وما مضى إلّا مُناوراتٍ كورونيّة، وحذّرتُكم حربَها العالميّة العنيفة القادمة، وحذرتُكم كيدًا مِن الله في آخرها مَتينًا يغزوكم بقوّةٍ بكلمات الله العزيز الحكيم، وسَبَق أن أعلنّا لكم بأمرٍ مِن الله التّحدي أن تحيطوا بمنشأها عِلميًّا منذ أوّل بيانٍ تمّ إنزاله في شأن جنود الله كورونا بتاريخ: (05 - 03 - 2020 مـ) وفصّلنا مَكرَها تفصيلًا في سلسلة بيانات كورونا في واجهة موقعنا؛ موقع الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني والنّبأ العظيم:
    https://mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=324226

فوالله وتالله وبالله العظيم لَتُلقوا بلقاحاتكم أجمعين في الزّبالة كما وعدناكم مِن بادئ الأمر.

وإنكم لن ولن تجدوا لكم مخرجًا إلّا الدّعاء الذي كتبناه في بيانٍ بتاريخ:
    (ستة وعشرين رمضان لعام 1441) بعنوانه التالي:
    (فيروس كورونا والبيان الفصل وما هو بالهزل ..)
    https://mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=329951

كونكم لا تريدون أن تُصَدِّقوا بخليفة الله عليكم ناصر محمد اليماني داعي الحقّ مِن ربّكم إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له إلّا بعذابٍ أليمٍ، وما ظلمَكم الله ولكن أنفسكم تَظلِمون كون أكثر العالَمين لا يهتَمّون بالبحث عن الحقّ مِن ربّهم، فكيف يهديهم الله؟! كون الله لا يهدي إلّا مَن اهتمّ بالبحث عن سبيل الحقّ إلى ربّه حتى يهدي الله قلوبهم فيجعل لهم نورًا يُبصرون به نور البيان الحق للقرآن العظيم لخليفة الله الإمام الأمَمِيّ العالميّ للنّاس كافّة؛ خليفة الله على العالم بأسرِه أخوكم المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

وأبَشِّر الذين يُخفون ويسعَون مُعاجِزين صادّين عن التّصديق بآيات العذاب للعالَمين، كذلك نُبشّرهم بعذابٍ مِن رجزٍ أليمٍ زيادةً على الغافِلين ولسوف يعلمون أيّ مُنقلبٍ يَنقلبون، وأقصد الذين يَصُدّون عن تصديق حرب الله الكونيّة والكورونيّة أو يُخفونها عن وسائل الإعلام للعالَمين أو يُخفون عدد الإصابات والوفيات بتَعمُّدٍ بسبب كِبَرهِم مِن عند أنفسهم فلا ولن يجدوا لهم مِن دون الله وليًّا ولا نصيرًا.

وما أجبَرنا على كتابة هذا البيان هو: إعلان الرئيس الأمريكيّ جو بايدن الذي أعلن زيارته للسعوديّة للقاء وليّ العهد السعوديّ محمد بن سلمان، فيا للعجب! فكيف أني أعلم من الله أنه صرعَ وليّ العهد محمد بن سلمان بكوفيد الموت المتَين فأرداهُ قَتِيلًا فأدخَله في موتٍ سَريريٍّ بادِئًا مِن الأمر، إذًا فأين محمد بن سلمان لتلتقي به يا جو بايدن وهو في عِداد الموتى هو وأبيه المَلك سلمان؟! ولا أعلم هل حدث التّعزيز الثّالث بمصرع خالد بن سلمان نائب وزير الدّفاع كونه لم يخضع لأمر الله فيُنَصِّب مَن جعلناه مَلِكًا عليهم (الأمير متعب بن عبد الله بن عبد العزيز آل سعود)، إذًا فليَصرِف خالد بن سلمان كيدًا مِن الله مَتينًا عن نفسه إن استطاع؛ فمصرع خالد بن سلمان حدثٌ حتمِيُّ الوُقوع ولا ولن يجِد له مِن دون الله وليًّا ولا نصيرًا بسبب فتنة التّمثيليّات ليَصدّ عن آيات العِظة والعِبرة للعالمين، ولا أظن خالد بن سلمان يُنيب إلى ربه ليهدي قلبه؛ بل أراه كمثل أخيه محمد بن سلمان مِن المُستكبرين المُجرمين وكَم غيرهم مِن صنّاع القرار مُجرمين في العَرَب والعَجَم أمثالهم في حقوق الإنسان فَليموتوا بغيظهم أينما كانوا في العالَمين، إنّ ربّي عليمٌ بذات الصّدور وإلى الله تُرجعُ الأمور.

وسَلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمد لله ربّ العالَمين..
    خليفةُ الله وعبده؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.
    _______
    اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..

2. افتراضي

Praise be to Allaah, the Lord of the Worlds.

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. From Imam Mahdi to US President Joe Biden
    بواسطة دينا في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 22-06-2022, 09:41 PM
  2. vom Imam Mahdi an den amerikanischen Präsidenten Joe Biden
    بواسطة سناء رشاد في المنتدى Deutsch
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 19-06-2022, 05:10 PM
  3. Del Imám Al-Mahdi Al Presidente De Los Estados Unidos Joe Biden.
    بواسطة خليل الرحمن في المنتدى Español
    آخر مشاركة: 17-06-2022, 04:22 PM
  4. Dari Imam Al-Mahdi Kepada Presiden AS Joe Biden
    بواسطة chilmi hasbullah في المنتدى Melayu
    آخر مشاركة: 15-06-2022, 11:51 AM
  5. From the Imam Mahdi to the American President Joe Biden..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    آخر مشاركة: 13-06-2022, 03:05 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •