الموضوع: If the Tears in my Eyes were as much as What is within my Heart, my Eyes would have Overflowed with a Tsunami because of what I have Found in my Statements following the Greeting Statement in the Encyclopedia Eight Years Ago. If I have lived eigh

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. smiling face If the Tears in my Eyes were as much as What is within my Heart, my Eyes would have Overflowed with a Tsunami because of what I have Found in my Statements following the Greeting Statement in the Encyclopedia Eight Years Ago. If I have lived eigh

-1-

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani
    09- Jumada II - 1436AH
    28- February - 2015 AD
    06:34 AM
    (According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)

May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allaah be upon you my righteous forerunner [in faith] supporters
    Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

2. smiling face After the Greeting of Peace Comes the Significant Words, O the Apple of the Eyes of al-Imam

- 2 -
    Imam Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani
    10- 5 - 1436 AH
    01- March- 2015 AD
    07:11 AM

After the Greeting of Peace Comes the Significant Words, O the Apple of the Eyes of al-Imam

After the greeting, I say O righteous forerunner [in faith] supporters in the era of dialogue before empowerment. What would you do if the pleasure of Allaah-within upon His servants was not achieved and sorrow and sadness were sempiternal in the Self of your Lord, the Most Merciful of all? Perhaps one of the worshipers of the greatest bliss among people whom Allaah loves and who love Him would like to say: “ Hold on, O Imam of the worlds! Shall we consider this a ruling from you that the pleasure of the Self of Allaah upon His regretful tormented servants will not be achieved?”. Then, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani replies to all the inquirers among the greatest bliss worshipers and says: I will repeat the question, before I issue the ruling, and say: What would you do if sorrow and sadness were eternally sempiternal in the Self of your Lord?. Perhaps another supporter would like to say: “Hold on, O Imam of the worlds! You have frightened us with this question of yours! Ought we anticipate a ruling from you, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, that the pleasure of the Self of the Most Merciful upon His servants who are regretful of what they have neglected concerning Him will not be achieved thus He forgives them and be pleased?”.

Then, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani replies to you and says: O man, I want an answer before issuing the ruling. So I thrice repeat the question and say: “What would you do if the pleasure of Allaah-within upon His servants was not achieved and sorrow and sadness were sempiternal in the Self of your Lord, the Most Merciful of all?” Perhaps one more supporter would like to say: “ O my Imam, do we consider this a ruling from you that the pleasure of the Self of Allaah the Most Gracious will never be achieved eternally?”

Then Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani replies to the inquirers and says: Will not you answer me, ahead of issuing the ruling, what would you do? Perhaps all the righteous forerunner (in faith) supporters would like to say: “ What can we do, O Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani? If the pleasure of the Self of Allaah would be achieved by throwing ourselves into the far depths of Hell we would do it throwing caution to the wind. And we had made you a witness to that before”.

Then, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani replies to you and says: What would you do if you knew with knowledge of certainty that this would not be of any benefit and the pleasure of the Self of the Most Gracious will not be achieved forever and ever? And I demand an answer with the decisive word that is not to be taken for amusement.

After that, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani commands you to pause from continuing this statement for one complete hour. I shall leave a gap between this part and the rest of the statement. Then, you continue reading it after an hour and it is fine if it took you longer. The most important thing is to pause for a whole hour which is sufficient time for you to sit with yourselves and think about a decisive answer before I issue the ruling.

Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah the Lord of the worlds

((To be continued)) ..

In the name of Allaah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. May Allaah's prayers of forgiveness, peace, and mercy be upon all His prophets and messengers from the first of them to the seal of them, Mohammed the messenger of Allah. May Allaah's prayers of forgiveness be upon him, and them all, and their righteous and pure families, and upon all the earlier and latter believers and those among the upper assembly till the Day of Judgment

I say: Hold on! It is as if I see you have bloodshot eyes out of crying and each one among you, from the worshipers of the greatest bliss, is saying: “So we will find a ruling from al-Imam in the after-break statement pinpointing that the pleasure of Allaah will sempiternally be never achieved. And we would not refute Imam Mahdi if he gave us such ruling. But we will say: O Lord of the worlds, why did you create us? We no longer need this worldly life, the other life, the gardens of bliss, or al-hoor al-ayn. Even if you created another heaven, more blissful than the current one, to please us with it it would be useless. So there is no need for creating a bigger and greater paradise because it will be in vain. And we shall not be pleased until you are pleased! O Lord of the worlds, how would we relish the paradise while the most loved to our hearts is full of pity and sad about His astray servants who are regretful of what they have neglected concerning their Lord and are desperate of His mercy? Allaah did not wrong them, but they wronged themselves! And our grief and sorrow were not for them, but for the bliss greater than the bliss of the paradise. We are needless of this worldly life except for the sake of taking the pleasure of the Self of Allaah as the goal of this life and the hereafter. If it is not achieved, then away with this worldly life, the afterlife, the gardens of bliss, al-hoor al-ayn and wildan ul mukhalladun (Young men of Paradise). Also, away with rivers of pure honey and rivers of fresh water ,and away with everything in Existence except the Lord of Existence who has been existing before esse. If the pleasure of yourself, our Lord, was not achieved, and your sadness did not end forever and ever, we would ask why did you create us, O Lord of the worlds? We swear by Your Glory and Majesty, You will not please your servants whom you love and who love you with your whole Kingdom. And fie upon it, O Most Merciful of all, if Your pleasure within was not achieved. We swear by the Lord of the earth and heavens and the Lord of the past and future that we will never settle for the gardens of bliss no matter how they are until the pleasure of Your own Self is achieved, O our Lord. As a result, your sorrow vanishes and the Self of Yours is pleased. It is you indeed we worship and for you we fall in prostration. We will not change in the least and will not be pleased until You are pleased. So listen O Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, whether you issued the ruling or not we will not change. Whether you live or die we shall not alter our commitment for we have learned the truth and what comes after it except for falsehood? We do not worship you, Nasser Mohammed, your appearance, or your empowerment on the Earth. But we worship Allaah our Lord and yours. So live or die, we are committed to our oath and promise”.
    Then, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani replies to all of the worshipers of the greatest bliss, people whom Allaah loves and who love Him, and says: “Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani's death is, God willing, far from happening before Allaah empowers him on the Earth, thus he fills it will justice as it has been filled with injustice and oppression. As for the ruling concerning achieving the greatest bliss: I solemnly swear by Allaah that you will have the audacity to confidently and proudly argue with Allaah saying:“ O Lord of the worlds if you would not achieve the bliss greater than that of the heavens, the pleasure of Yourself, why did You create us?. We swear by your Glory and Majesty, if you do not achieve the bliss that is for us greatest than the gardens of bliss, the pleasure of Yourself, we will hold an argument against you with the truth, O Lord of the worlds, that you have wronged us. And You said and Your Word is the truth:
    {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ وَلَا يَظْلِمُ رَبُّكَ أَحَدًا (49) }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
    صدق الله العظيم [الكهف].
    (Surah: al-Kahf— Chapter: 18— Verse: 49)

However, if you do not achieve for us the bliss greater than the gardens of bliss by becoming pleased within, let both Jinn and mankind and all that walks or flies, and You are sufficient for a witness, that worshipers of the greatest bliss, supporters of the awaited Imam Mahdi in the era of dialogue before appearance, those whom Allaah loves and who love Him are greatly wronged in a way that is not co-equal to any act of injustice in esse. That is in case the pleasure of the Self Allaah, the Most Merciful of all, was not achieved and His sadness did not go away. We will certainly not be pleased until You are, O the Most Merciful of all. And this matter has been irrevocably decided. Even if you make each of us the most beloved servant to You among other servants, and the closest to Your throne in esse and make us dwell in the highest rank in the heaven in the Kingdom, we will not be pleased until you are pleased. If you want to torment us and if you want have mercy on us. Indeed Your promise is true and You are the Most Merciful of all”.
    I swear by Allaah, nobody comprehends the truth of the greatest bliss except for the hearts of people whom Allaah loves and who love Him. Do you know, Muslims, why Allaah will not please them with all His kingdom until He is pleased? Because they are the people whom Allaah loves and who love Him. So how would they settle for the gardens of bliss after they had known that the most loved in their hearts is full of pity and sadness within upon His servants who regret what they have neglected concerning their Lord? How great is their worth and status for their Lord! And I swear by He who raised the sky without visible pillars, that the prophets will envy them, while they are neither prophets, because of their nearness and their position in regards to their Lord, but most people do not know. Although they had sinned, they repented, so Allaah accepted them, for He loves those who repent and loves those who purify themselves.
    Peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allaah, Lord of the worlds.
    Your brother, servant of the greatest bliss, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani
    My names denote my mission so let whoever will believe or disbelieve. And to Allaah belongs the outcome of [all] matters. He knows that which deceives the eyes and what the breasts conceal.

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 02-05-2022, 02:42 PM
  2. ..O community of supporters and all Muslims, (May) each year that you are righteous and steadfast upon the Truth
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 28-08-2019, 06:20 AM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 27-02-2017, 11:15 PM
  4. Peace And Mercy of Allah and His Blessings upon you my beloved the best foremost supporters
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 05-03-2015, 02:21 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •