الموضوع: The Official English Library of Imam Mahdi

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 12
  1. smiling face The Official English Library of Imam Mahdi

May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon all of Allahs prophets with no distinction, and upon their families, and upon the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al Yemeni, and upon his family, and upon all the supporters of Allahs Khalifa and His prophets and their families Ameen.

Please brothers and sisters publish and share the Official English Library for Imam Mahdi’s statements https://www.ponder.zone

2. افتراضي

Nice work my brother
    I will publish the library link

3. افتراضي

Thankyou so much brother!

4. افتراضي

Sorry brother, my message was deleted accidently.

Excuse me, I have a question for you .. I noticed in your website a specific section for the Imam's statements and another section for scientific knowledge rather than the statements, are those sections connected to each other? Meaning, isn't it bad affection for the true knowledge of our Imam to be in the same place with the uncertain scientific knowledge of the scientists .. I'm afraid of those scientific lies to be stuck to the name of our Imam by assumption?

Please brother reply on my question, and as I told you before: linking the two websites should be after the permission of our Imam.

Peace be upon you brother.

5. افتراضي

Peace, brother.

That section of the website is specifically to attract people researching the science in the Quran with SEO traffic.
    Those posts only exist to display modern scientific knowledge in comparison to general muslim knowledge. Alot of truth seekers and new muslims look for this information so it is a great way to introduce them to the website.
    Mahdis statements are exactly as he has instructed us to copy them with the exact same date and format.

Also brother Abu Alem already told Imam Mahdi about the ponder website last year.

I do not believe it is a bad affection at all. There is no room for the scientific information to be confused with Mahdi's statements becuase of the notice on this page
    *This section of the website compares general muslim knowledge with conventional modern scientific knowledge. It does not include the interpretations of Imam Mahdi.

Based on your message I will make this message clearer and add it to every single blog post in the scientific section. I will also add links to Mahdis statements that corrects the scientific information in each post that is relevant.

For example a post talking about the stars i will add links to Mahdi's statements correcting it.

Also I will add the message from the Mahdi section on this page.
    *According to Imam Mahdi we are living in the era of dialogue in which he will openly prove his case with the help of God and the explanatory statements of the Quran.
    to the pages of every single Mahdi statement to make it clearer.

Peace be upon you brother.

6. smiling face

Peace brothers and sisters.
    Based on the brothers feedback above i have added statements of Imam Mahdi underneath the scientific scientific posts on the website that explain the topic at hand and explains that Imam Mahdi's interpretation is accurate and inline with True science rather than modern interpretation of science which has errors.
    This is an image of what it looks like.

It will take me some days to find all of the matching statements and add them, inshallah i will have them complete soon.
    If any of you have noticed any statements that match please drop a comment with the link and we will add it right away.

Peace be upon you all.

7. افتراضي

I got your intention brother,

Let me pls show you my point of view and I hope you would think of it:

Our Imam always and ever orders us to be a good reflection of this great grace we are in from Allah, as every single word we utter reflects on it. Here is a quote from your message :

"I will also add links to Mahdis statements that corrects the scientific information in each post that is relevant. For example a post talking about the stars i will add links to Mahdi's statements correcting it."

I see your words as a clear admitting that those scientific posts are incorrect to the extend that you would attach a link of our Imam's statements in each post you publish to correct it. Meaning, it is a mixture between the true knowledge of our Imam with incorrect scientific information which you exactly know they are wrong. Why do you publish incorrect scientific information in your website side by side to our Imam's statements?

Come on brother, at least you can omit those incorrect posts which expressly contradict with the true knowledge from Allah known by our Imam.

As for people, Guidance is from Allah, so, we have nothing to do with it but following the straight way to call them to Allah and our Imam.

After all, it's up to you brother .. it's your website, but for me, I couldn't share the link unless it is approved by our Imam to be published officially. Untill then I will visit it as a fan of this well- figured website.

God bless you and your family.

8. افتراضي

You are right sister, we hope the site publish only Imam's statements.

same time using these scientific posts to attract the researchers is acceptable if there is a clear message explaining that its not from
    imam's statements.
    I think it's ok now after the added message.

Just we hope, brother you will finish adding the links to the matching statements ASAP, and Insha'Allah we will help you in that.

9. افتراضي

Yeah sure brother we will support this great effort insha'Allah initially by visiting the website and marking the related statements to be attached.

May God's blessings be upon you all

10. افتراضي

Thankyou Brother and Sister.

I fully understand your points and I have relayed a message to our Imam for feedback inshallah we will await that feedback.

For now I have removed all of the other scientific posts that were on the website. NOW THE ONLY POSTS ON THE ARE THOSE WRITTEN BY IMAM MAHDI. Alhamdulilah.
    I hope Allah guides us to act in the way most pleasing to Him.

My dear sister I agree with you. I have also created The Zone to act as a modern forum area for the English speaking supporters and truth seekers.
    This website includes every single statement of Imam Mahdi on the main ponder.zone website and similar functions as this website that i hope will make it easier for people to use and find the truth.
    I hope you are more comfortable sharing all parts of the website now that i have removed the scientific evidence posts and that we can reach more truth seekers with it together for the sake of Allah.

https://pondr.zone/

https://pondr.zone/categories

I invite you to join this website and inshallah share it, we already have some researchers joining and asking questions so i hope you and other brothers and sisters here can be a support to them and asnwer thier questions to help them understand the truth. We need admins and moderators to help add topics and manage the site so please let me know if any of you are interested in joining the team of moderators.

You can also download this as an app on your phone or your pc.

Also i will be bringing back the ponder.video platform soon to support the Official Youtube Channels of Imam Mahdi

Thankyou for your feedback.

Peace and Blessings be upon you all.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you can help answer this truth seekers question?

https://pondr.zone/t/who-is-imam-nasser-mohammad/102

- - - Updated - - -

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Quran Miracles Library - www.ponder.zone
    بواسطة MikailIbnKahf في المنتدى Post your questions here
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 21-04-2021, 10:27 AM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 28-02-2017, 08:07 AM
  3. The videos of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad A-Yemeni statements(english)
    بواسطة فاطمه في المنتدى المادة الإعلامية والنشر لكل ما له علاقة بدعوة الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني
    مشاركات: 19
    آخر مشاركة: 09-02-2017, 04:34 PM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 02-06-2016, 09:35 PM
  5. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 14-10-2015, 01:35 AM
الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك